Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3937142;
    Thanks Mr Write.

Plus, kudos to the person that figured out that is Roberto jumping into the water with Ali!
    The thing that made me really look at those pictures is the difference in the waistlines. The guy looking out into the water has a long torso. He is definitely more narrow in the waist than the guy jumping off the boat who most definitely has a shorter torso and a thicker waist.

Now, I am inclined to agree that the longer torso - narrow waist with the lower riding pants (get those tongues back in your mouths ) belongs to Chris.

However, when I look at those Lion King photos of Roberto from the back and look at the boat jumper, the shorter torso and the thicker waist looks the same to me. Also, the head on the boat jumper looks like Roberto's head in the Lion King photos. Therefore, I am inclined to think that Roberto is the boat jumper.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3937157;
    Not necessarily so.........
    So true! These days it's like an OPRAH show: "you get rose petals, and you get rose petals.....you're all getting rose petals!" Except now when they wind up in the tropics, sometimes they don't take the rose-fluffer lady with them and have to use orchids. Anyway, they're cheaper.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I am kinda confused, what do rose pedals have to do with anything? is that a clue to the final one is? Sorry I am just really really confused
    I am on team Love

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

For the FD's - it used to be the ringer for who the F1 was - who ever got the best room/most petals....... no longer rings true tho IMHO at least
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3937201;
    I am kinda confused, what do rose pedals have to do with anything? is that a clue to the final one is? Sorry I am just really really confused
    Rose petals ( or orchids in some cases ) are often on the bed of the F1 on their LCD. However this doesn't happen in all cases.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3937229;
    Rose petals ( or orchids in some cases ) are often on the bed of the F1 on their LCD. However this doesn't happen in all cases.
    I have to agree with this....also, although the highest priced room used to always indicate the F1 has not always proven the case either lately. In Jillian's season, Kip's room was $1500, Reid's was $1100, and the F1's was $1050.

Lately, everyone gets roses!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Now that momoftrips has opened my eyes to this picture. I think I can see the diver/cameraman in the water and perhaps more importantly some fishing rods in the foreground. I don't think they would have been left like that if they had not been used. The date might be starting to make a little more sense.

So this must be footage before or right after the F2 arrived because the rose is still on the podium.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3937360;
    Now that momoftrips has opened my eyes to this picture. I think I can see the diver/cameraman in the water and perhaps more importantly some fishing rods in the foreground. I don't think they would have been left like that if they had not been used. The date might be starting to make a little more sense.

We have heard Ali say she loves loves fishing I think at least a couple of times if I recall correctly maybe that's the activity for this date!
    On Roberto's bio on the alphabet site he lists one hobby as going to the beach on a boat etc... this is starting to make some more sense

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3937360;

Is that a white boat to the right in the water that can be used to go futher out into the ocean if they wanted to?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."