Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4009917;
    These are taken at the same "chair" with Chris in the same shirt. I did notice, however, that there appears to be a pinkish flower in the background on the first one, so I don't know if they were filmed in succession. I thought at first that they were, but not so sure now. They're obviously from the day, though. I.am.so.confused. (But I could look at that last picture forever...)

IST I was just coming to post these and make that same comment. The top one appears to be later in the day if that is a window behind Chris to the left. I also note the different flower on the stand.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Hmmmm. Great find ISO!! It does look like the same time, except for the flower. The color of the whole first photo looks darker.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4009925;
    Hmmmm. Great find ISO!! It does look like the same time, except for the flower. The color of the whole first photo looks darker.
    Thanks, but I don't credit for thinking to look for it. JBF put the bug in my ear.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4009927;
    Thanks, but I don't credit for thinking to look for it. JBF put the bug in my ear.
    JBF tried with me too. Obviously, I was waiting for you to do it!

Thank you!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4009925;
    Yep, appears to be later in the day then the rest of the photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4009930;
    JBF tried with me too. Obviously, I was waiting for you to do it!

Thank you!
    aren't we good minions, just waiting for the queen of putting things visually into perspective, to do it for us.

Thanks to JBF and IST

What those 3 SCs say to me is that we cannot believe any VO attached to a picture/clip. I've known that for about 10 seasons, lol, but it's nice to have it hit me over the head each season like a ton of bricks. I'm still not sure what to make of it, though.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4009923;
    IST I was just coming to post these and make that same comment. The top one appears to be later in the day if that is a window behind Chris to the left. I also note the different flower on the stand.
    Maybe it is Chris that Ali wants & the VO of him saying I'm not there yet is him saying he is not there with his feeling for Ali yet. Ali wants Chris to propose but he doesnt love her back so she picks him & he turns her down. That is how she ends up single......but she does look extremely happy so maybe he asked for more time or to date & now they are together.

FORT Fan

So, can a "recap in words" to what PI/commenting was about when it was placed and shown in the Turkey epi, but really filmed in Bora Bora?

Were these pics of Chris also shown in Turkey epi with a voice over of "I'm not there yet," too?
    Last edited by Tigerl; 07-28-2010 at 02:08 PM.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=I'msotired;4009940;]What those 3 SCs say to me is that we cannot believe any VO attached to a picture/clip. I've known that for about 10 seasons, lol, but it's nice to have it hit me over the head each season like a ton of bricks. I'm still not sure what to make of it, though.[/QUOTE]

Obviously, Fleiss is using old VOs, new VOs, unrealted VOs with old and new SCs. This show has become a joke.

I'm not sure that the words :'I'm going to miss you' go with what Chris' lips are saying to Ali in the latest preview on ABC. Very creative editing for probably a BUST season.

Bottom line: I don't think anyone is leaving early, but they get cold feet...