Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by yoelmo21;4009598;
    Sorry first post but can someone post the meaning of "LCD" and "MTP" and any others I'm missing.

Couldn't find it on the FAQ page. Thx
    FD - final date....... LCD.-last chance date.......MTP - meet the parents.....TPTB.....the powers that be....ATFR.......after the final rose

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4009593;
    ^^^I was checking to see if there were any new editorial pics out and saw that Getty Images have the same FRC pics up of Ali and they are dated 5/8 on their site. I'm not sure why that is though.
    Interesting being this is the date she's "engaged" per the mag-rags...just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by egoose74;4009613 View Post
    And while we're at it, what's MTA?
    Men Tell ALL

Quote Originally Posted by girly1977;4009623;
    Men Tell ALL
    Oh, of course I didn't figure that one out, I barely pay attention to the MTA.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4009577;
    Okay, anders322, You caught me off guard. Is your comment about Ali being able to talk Chris down from the
    ledge just a play on words? I have a lot of catching up to do.
    yes, my theory is that Chris goes into the LCD questioning things and he and Ali discuss his reversations and she is able to alleviate his fears/anxieties and they are able to continue with their LCD.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4009628;
    yes, my theory is that Chris goes into the LCD questioning things and he and Ali discuss his reversations and she is able to alleviate his fears/anxieties and they are able to continue with their LCD.
    This makes sense but why would Chris have fears about them??

If I see Ali reassuring yet another man on her love for him, I don't know how I'll handle the eye twitch I'm developing to that.

I don't think it'll go down like that but oh man, I'll be so annoyed with Chris if that's what's happening here.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I don't. It says in the description that he's excited to meet Ali for the LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Here's to you;4009617;
    FD - final date....... LCD.-last chance date.......MTP - meet the parents.....TPTB.....the powers that be....ATFR.......after the final rose
    One correction - FD is Fantasy Date
    LCD - Last Chance Date is the "final" date typically an activity with dinner but no one has ever stayed overnight..thats what the fantasy date is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4009665;
    If I see Ali reassuring yet another man on her love for him, I don't know how I'll handle the eye twitch I'm developing to that.

I don't think it'll go down like that but oh man, I'll be so annoyed with Chris if that's what's happening here.
    I'm just making this up as I go along, but I don't believe what they want us to believe. I think they talk about something serious enough that it makes her emotional, notice he's not, and that they will carry on with the rest of their day and there will be an FRC with Roberto and Chris.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono