Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I don't think Frank is back, i watched a clip of the tahiti dates, and that is the same white shirt that he was wearing when he arrived by boat, personally i think that is a clip of him arriving and he looked that way, cause he knew he was gonna break Ali's heart.

As far as the ring goes, i also saw a clip of Vienna and Jake before the breakup and she flashed a closeup of the ring, and it looks exactly like the pic we're seeing on these threads...just smoke screens, that's all.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;4008932;
    I don't think Frank is back, i watched a clip of the tahiti dates, and that is the same white shirt that he was wearing when he arrived by boat, personally i think that is a clip of him arriving and he looked that way, cause he knew he was gonna break Ali's heart.

As far as the ring goes, i also saw a clip of Vienna and Jake before the breakup and she flashed a closeup of the ring, and it looks exactly like the pic we're seeing on these threads...just smoke screens, that's all.
    Yeah, that was figured out. That the ring shot isn't from this season.

I forget who put on the sc of Ali walking over the bridge holding something I'm sure it was the dennis braclet so how can Chris leave early if she carrying the braclet in her frc dress??

Perhaps to return it to him once she rejects him?
    It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4009023;
    I forget who put on the sc of Ali walking over the bridge holding something I'm sure it was the dennis braclet so how can Chris leave early if she carrying the braclet in her frc dress??
    I didn't see a bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4009023;
    I am sorry Brenda, but I didn't see a bracelet either. or a rose for that matter.

FORT Fan

I do not know what I would have done. You know if she keeps it she will never wear it. I just hope all three of them do find happiness.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

I highly doubt Ali is going to give Chris the bracelet back on the air....that would not be very tasteful, imo. If she plans on giving it back, she will make sure he gets it back somehow.

I said that because of the comment that Ali said we wont like the departure of the f2......
    It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

FORT Newbie
    hi everyone
    i want to say i watched that first preview up on the alphabet board. i am beginnig to think by what was said by both chris and roberto that neither propose or go thru with it as they said this has never happned before and then ali says this is a complete waste of my time. so something happened that was not positive...trust me i was and am still on team roberto...i do think they showed frank to show all the bull the guys pull in the final three.
    anyone else think this after watching this preview?

i forgot to mention why i say roberto does not propose you see him pacing on his deck in the clothes he wears to go on lcd and you hear him say i can't do it then chris saying something similar her crying and saying this never has happened before and ali saying what a complete waste of time and then showing frank...
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-28-2010 at 02:28 AM.