Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4007778;
    I wonder when Roberto's "I can't propose to Ali unless I know she feels 100% the same about me" (paraphrasing) comes into play? Would he tell her that face to face during the LCD so she's clear on where he stands? Then, she goes on her date with Chris with her new perspective (good or bad)?

I don't think either of these guys would opt for the "I'm want to continue dating both of you for a while option" and if that's what she offers up, I can't see either accepting. They both seem to be all in and seem like the type that would want her to be the same.

Roberto's VO says he can't propose to a girl unless he knows she feel 100% the same........I don't think he uses Ali's name. and that phrase could have come from any conversation at anytime. I try to pay no attention to the VO's

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by busymom1232000;4008814;
    Roberto's VO says he can't propose to a girl unless he knows she feel 100% the same........I don't think he uses Ali's name. and that phrase could have come from any conversation at anytime. I try to pay no attention to the VO's
    But, the phrase "a girl" would include Ali, no? Who else would he be referring to?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4007991;
    Maybe during Ali and Roberto's LCD, he says he can't propose blah blah per his BO.
    Then, during CL's LCD, that's why Ali became emotional and starts questioning if he can start proposing. Then, CL goes on to say, he can't propose either.
    Ok, this struck me as funny considering he was sooooooo sweaty in Tahiti!

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4008641;
    Ok, whew!!! It just freaked me out to see his ugly face show up again!
    They HAVE to bring Frank into the equation so that the viewers are left guessing right up unitl the bitter end. She sends Chris home, but we have to wait to see whether Ali chooses Roberto or if she still too torn up about Frank to go on. I know I've got my answer!!!

The SC of the hand holding the ring. IMO it looks like Vienna's ring and Jake's hand.

Isn't that a princess cut?????????

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emptynestmom;4008835;
    Ok, this struck me as funny considering he was sooooooo sweaty in Tahiti!
    Ooops I meant his VO, not BO

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;4008871;
    The SC of the hand holding the ring. IMO it looks like Vienna's ring and Jake's hand.

Isn't that a princess cut?????????
    No

For several seasons now, there's been either someone coming back or the suggestion that they might. The most recent one who tried it took a major smack-down. I don't think the general viewers are buying much into the idea that Frank is coming back. Even Frank knows what happened to Reid.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4008830;
    But, the phrase "a girl" would include Ali, no? Who else would he be referring to?
    They can take past conversations and put them anywhere. Remember the outtake with Ali and Roberto and the cat. They were having a conversation about the type of girls he dates. It very well could have come from that talk and they just pulled it out and used it when it suits them. Just a guess tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4008128;
    *hiya! Waving backatcha* Ok, so, the pick of him by himself looking about on a deck...he's wearing the same shirt that he was in the crying pic? Do I understand this right? lol I, for whatever reason, thought he was wearing a diff colored (striped) polo type shirt...which is why I was wondering where this would fit in between the MTP & LCD.
    Yep, same blue polo shirt: