Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Right..just like Ty was in Tahiti. Or even better, when she's standing there...waiting and gazing expectantly at FRC..they'll probably make it seem like it could be Roberto or Frank coming to greet her.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4008622;
    They wanna make the non-spoiler think that Frank may be coming back.
    Ok, whew!!! It just freaked me out to see his ugly face show up again!

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4008622;
    They wanna make the non-spoiler think that Frank may be coming back.
    Correct. Plus, they want to make it look like Roberto is mad at Ali. He's frustrated.

However, in interviews Ali has said that even when she messes up, Roberto would still love her.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4008524;
    Probably trying to prove that he truly loves her yet again.

Anyone notice that the 'I love him' PI, Ali is wearing the necklace we see when she's lying on the bed?

The one with Chris L is a gold chained necklace.
    Can you point me to the post # where the necklace can be seen ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4008653;
    Can you point me to the post # where the necklace can be seen ?
    I don't know if there's a cap yet. You can see it when you watch it. With Chris L., her hair is in a bow and she's wearing a thicker gold necklace.

The only cap of Roberto looking concerned for the LCD is the bed scene with him in the black shirt.

So MF had to come up with another scene of Roberto when he's not smiling so he used the scene of Roberto waiting for his FD with Ali in his bungalo in Taha'a. :lame

I still think that SC of Chris shown during the season preview has something to do with the final episode. What I don't know since it is not at BoraBora.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4008563;
    Yes. It has a very thin type necklace and with Chris L, she's wearing a thicker gold chain.

I believe that PI is for Roberto and he's frustrated, because she's questioning him again.

There is no LCD with Chris L. If he dumped her and he was her intended final 1, then why isn't she breaking down like she did with Frank?

This is what CH is probably talking about, when he says she almost sabotages herself.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4007666;
    Roberto getting stingrays is not a good sign - sharks, dolphins, turtles, and maybe now we can add stingrays to the list of activities you never want to do on the Bachelor/ette.
    And that F2 always gets the first MTP date.....not looking good for Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by busymom1232000;4008771;
    And that F2 always gets the first MTP date.....not looking good for Roberto.
    I think Ed went first to both the MTP and the LCD.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?