Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I cannot wait to know why roberto looks so pissed off and upset

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Probably trying to prove that he truly loves her yet again.

Anyone notice that the 'I love him' PI, Ali is wearing the necklace we see when she's lying on the bed?

The one with Chris L is a gold chained necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4008516;
    I cannot wait to know why roberto looks so pissed off and upset

I think it might just be frustration we're seeing. Knowing this is his last time with Ali concerned if he's going to be th eone she chooses. Frustration for the waiting to be over, yet scared it will be an dhe'll lose her. Wanting some assurances from her. Girls in his situation cry with worry.. Guys get frustrated and tense. jmo

FORT Newbie

Chris appears very stoic as well as sad in these pics. He states “I am going to miss you”. I wonder if he regrets the “process” of being a bachelor on reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4008524;
    Probably trying to prove that he truly loves her yet again.

Anyone notice that the 'I love him' PI, Ali is wearing the necklace we see when she's lying on the bed?

The one with Chris L is a gold chained necklace.
    do you mean the one that has a yellow pendant we see around her armpit when shes laying down?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4008556;
    do you mean the one that has a yellow pendant we see around her armpit when shes laying down?
    Yes. It has a very thin type necklace and with Chris L, she's wearing a thicker gold chain.

I believe that PI is for Roberto and he's frustrated, because she's questioning him again.

There is no LCD with Chris L. If he dumped her and he was her intended final 1, then why isn't she breaking down like she did with Frank?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;4008554;
    Chris appears very stoic as well as sad in these pics. He states “I am going to miss you”. I wonder if he regrets the “process” of being a bachelor on reality TV?
    Yes, that is a SERIOUS 'I've had enough' type of talk....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just clicking through the new preview frame by frame and wasn't really paying attention at the end but something caught my eye. So I went back through again and - - - - - what the hell is Frank doing in there!!!!

These are the last 3 scenes of the preview and frank the weasel is just basically a white flash!! But he lasts several frames so MF is obviously cackling away right now!!!!!!!!

MF is one sadistic B@$$xxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my opinion, but he looks beyond pissed in the third picture. His jaw is set, and the veins in his neck are bulging. He is mad!

They wanna make the non-spoiler think that Frank may be coming back.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.