Page 17 of 230 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3936473;[B
    ]In all honesty part of me wonders if they even bothered planning an FD for Frank. They knew after they filmed his reunion with his ex gf that he would not be doing a FD.[/B] I can't see them wasting all of that money on one of those over the water bungalows. If anything I see them getting him a room somewhere to hang out in until he tells Ali then put him right on the plane.

Has it been confirmed when Frank's FD was supposed to fall? First, last, middle?
    I know there was speculation of it being last but would they really pay to keep him there all week?
    By George, I think you're on to something here. You MUST be right. It doesn't make sense to pay for a crew to be there to film an extravagant date that they know isn't going to take place. All they need is a crew for Frank's confession and Ali's reaction. Good thinking!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

These are two different bodies: one long torso with a thinner waist with the shorts riding lower is looking out to the water. The other shorter thicker torser wearing shorts higher up is jumping from the boat. Also the heads are shaped differently.

Which guy is which?

Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fanatic

Roberto jumping off the boat

Chris at the palm tree.

Chris is for sure the guy standing and Kissing Ali. LOL the shape of his hair totally gives it away
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Do we know who gets the most active FD/LCD?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3936940;
    nope but whoever it is in most likely F2
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3927186;
    Thanks! It doesn't really help much though because she is talking about the Justin thing in some of these PI's, but at least we have screencap evidence that the fantasy dates definately do take place at the Le Taha'a resort.
    Kind of late to the party here but did anyone notice that in one of Chris's PI's he is in a room with the same backround? Can't remember exactly which one but it would have been a great clue if we didn't know who the final two were

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3936341;
    Ooo! Definitely something to think about. Maybe I'm Mr Wrong on this. It's certainly happened before. Last season I was convinced that the Jake bench scene was at the Windjammer and it wasnít until I looked at the furniture at Cap Maison that I changed my mind. Also, I usually donít try to id people Ė primarily because Iím hopeless at it and there are folks here that are truly excellent. We even have a nose expert, right? For some reason my problems are compounded when itís guys bodies we are looking at. Hmmmm! I wonder why.

Anyway, back to the boat jumping sc. Itís certainly possible that I may have made some assumptions about the boat jumping sc that are not true. The absence of the barrier islands in that sc was one of the last things I came to terms with and is why I placed the boat sc slightly to the west of the Chris/Ali on the beach scs. The profile of Bora Bora and Mt. Otemanu are a little different as you move around Taha Ė and because of this (and the look of the water) I do think the boat jumping sc is inside the lagoon, slightly south of Motu Tehutu. But here's the issue - that's only a couple of miles from Chris/Aliís beach scs. So I tied the boat jumping sc to the beach scs mostly because of proximity, but also the presence of a boat in the background of one of the Chris/Ali beach scs, the similarity between that date and Viennaís last season, and the fact that you have to go by boat (helicopter seems unlikely) to Motu Porou (where I think Ali/Chris are). So .. I could be wrong but the locations and activities seem so similar. I'll rethink it all over the next few days.

If I am wrong, and the boat jumping sc is Roberto not Chris. Then the sequence could have gone something like this.

Chris FD - to Motu Porou (maybe they went parasailing or kayaking or something)
    Roberto FD - to somewhere not far away Ė sailing, swimming, then Ö. something on Taha itself maybe (for me the proximity of the two FDs causes the problem here)
    Roberto LCD - including Helicopter ride to Tapai
    Chris LCD Ė who knows?

Or perhaps - this sequence

Chris FD - to Motu Porou
    Roberto FD - including Helicopter ride to Tapai
    Roberto LCD - sailing back at Taha lagoon (ie. the boat jumping sc)
    Chris LCD Ė who knows?

Do we know whether they left Taha for good after the FDs? Did they all stay together at Taha? Maybe the Chris palm tree sc is the day that Roberto/Ali are on their FD. One way or another we must have more helicopter and boat travel than we've seen - and dates than we know about.
    Thanks Mr Write.

Plus, kudos to the person that figured out that is Roberto jumping into the water with Ali!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3936940;
    The clue to look for are the rose petals on the FD.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3937147;
    The clue to look for are the rose petals on the FD.
    Not necessarily so.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON