Page 16 of 230 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3936039;
    And in my opinion this is Roberto. Ali's swimsuit doesn't match, the shorts are not as long as CL's and the hair is pretty dark to be CL (Ali's hair looks light in the sc so you can easily see how dark the guys hair is.)

Yes Mr. Wright has located Ali and CL on Vahine island (Mr. Wright you are the best!), but if you look at the beach sc you clearly see the barrier islands in front of Mount Otemanu, but in the boat shot the barrier islands are not there. Of course CL and Ali could have been anywhere during the day that gets the same view of Mount Otemanu without the barrier islands, but with the other things not matching up, I think this is her date with Roberto. JMO of course.
    Ooo! Definitely something to think about. Maybe I'm Mr Wrong on this. It's certainly happened before. Last season I was convinced that the Jake bench scene was at the Windjammer and it wasn’t until I looked at the furniture at Cap Maison that I changed my mind. Also, I usually don’t try to id people – primarily because I’m hopeless at it and there are folks here that are truly excellent. We even have a nose expert, right? For some reason my problems are compounded when it’s guys bodies we are looking at. Hmmmm! I wonder why.

Anyway, back to the boat jumping sc. It’s certainly possible that I may have made some assumptions about the boat jumping sc that are not true. The absence of the barrier islands in that sc was one of the last things I came to terms with and is why I placed the boat sc slightly to the west of the Chris/Ali on the beach scs. The profile of Bora Bora and Mt. Otemanu are a little different as you move around Taha – and because of this (and the look of the water) I do think the boat jumping sc is inside the lagoon, slightly south of Motu Tehutu. But here's the issue - that's only a couple of miles from Chris/Ali’s beach scs. So I tied the boat jumping sc to the beach scs mostly because of proximity, but also the presence of a boat in the background of one of the Chris/Ali beach scs, the similarity between that date and Vienna’s last season, and the fact that you have to go by boat (helicopter seems unlikely) to Motu Porou (where I think Ali/Chris are). So .. I could be wrong but the locations and activities seem so similar. I'll rethink it all over the next few days.

If I am wrong, and the boat jumping sc is Roberto not Chris. Then the sequence could have gone something like this.

Chris FD - to Motu Porou (maybe they went parasailing or kayaking or something)
    Roberto FD - to somewhere not far away – sailing, swimming, then …. something on Taha itself maybe (for me the proximity of the two FDs causes the problem here)
    Roberto LCD - including Helicopter ride to Tapai
    Chris LCD – who knows?

Or perhaps - this sequence

Chris FD - to Motu Porou
    Roberto FD - including Helicopter ride to Tapai
    Roberto LCD - sailing back at Taha lagoon (ie. the boat jumping sc)
    Chris LCD – who knows?

Do we know whether they left Taha for good after the FDs? Did they all stay together at Taha? Maybe the Chris palm tree sc is the day that Roberto/Ali are on their FD. One way or another we must have more helicopter and boat travel than we've seen - and dates than we know about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3936341;
    Ooo! Definitely something to think about. Maybe I'm Mr Wrong on this. It's certainly happened before. Last season I was convinced that the Jake bench scene was at the Windjammer and it wasn’t until I looked at the furniture at Cap Maison that I changed my mind. Also, I usually don’t try to id people – primarily because I’m hopeless at it and there are folks here that are truly excellent. We even have a nose expert, right? For some reason my problems are compounded when it’s guys bodies we are looking at. Hmmmm! I wonder why.

Anyway, back to the boat jumping sc. It’s certainly possible that I may have made some assumptions about the boat jumping sc that are not true. The absence of the barrier islands in that sc was one of the last things I came to terms with and is why I placed the boat sc slightly to the west of the Chris/Ali on the beach scs. The profile of Bora Bora and Mt. Otemanu are a little different as you move around Taha – and because of this (and the look of the water) I do think the boat jumping sc is inside the lagoon, slightly south of Motu Tehutu. But here's the issue - that's only a couple of miles from Chris/Ali’s beach scs. So I tied the boat jumping sc to the beach scs mostly because of proximity, but also the presence of a boat in the background of one of the Chris/Ali beach scs, the similarity between that date and Vienna’s last season, and the fact that you have to go by boat (helicopter seems unlikely) to Motu Porou (where I think Ali/Chris are). So .. I could be wrong but the locations and activities seem so similar. I'll rethink it all over the next few days.

If I am wrong, and the boat jumping sc is Roberto not Chris. Then the sequence could have gone something like this.

Chris FD - to Motu Porou (maybe they went parasailing or kayaking or something)
    Roberto FD - to somewhere not far away – sailing, swimming, then …. something on Taha itself maybe (for me the proximity of the two FDs causes the problem here)
    Roberto LCD - including Helicopter ride to Tapai
    Chris LCD – who knows?

Or perhaps - this sequence

Chris FD - to Motu Porou
    Roberto FD - including Helicopter ride to Tapai
    Roberto LCD - sailing back at Taha lagoon (ie. the boat jumping sc)
    Chris LCD – who knows?

Do we know whether they left Taha for good after the FDs? Did they all stay together at Taha? Maybe the Chris palm tree sc is the day that Roberto/Ali are on their FD. One way or another we must have more helicopter and boat travel than we've seen - and dates than we know about.
    Mr. Write, I am so glad you are weighing back in on this, as I think your expertise is critical in figuring this out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3936384;
    In the grand scheme of things, it isn't important ---we already know Chris and Roberto are in the F2. It's all for the joy of sleuthing and knowing "we" at FoRT figured out where they were, who they were and "when" they were before the information is shown or released. It's a real high when you get your first "Sleuthing Feather" for your cap, and it continues to give you a thrill when your detective work pays off.
    Maybe I am off base here, but is there any significance as to whether or not Chris and Roberto had FD's in the same location? What would it mean if they did and Frank's was elsewhere? IDK, maybe the answers to these questions play into where Frank stood in the F3 before leaving; i.e., F1, F2 or F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3936407;
    Maybe I am off base here, but is there any significance as to whether or not Chris and Roberto had FD's in the same location? What would it mean if they did and Frank's was elsewhere? IDK, maybe the answers to these questions play into where Frank stood in the F3 before leaving; i.e., F1, F2 or F3.
    FDs normally take place in the same area that they stay – like when Jake and the girls stayed in one part of St. Lucia and they all did different dates, but for the LCDs they moved to another part of the island and their dates were around that part of the island – does that make sense
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3936407;
    In all honesty part of me wonders if they even bothered planning an FD for Frank. They knew after they filmed his reunion with his ex gf that he would not be doing a FD. I can't see them wasting all of that money on one of those over the water bungalows. If anything I see them getting him a room somewhere to hang out in until he tells Ali then put him right on the plane.

Has it been confirmed when Frank's FD was supposed to fall? First, last, middle?
    I know there was speculation of it being last but would they really pay to keep him there all week?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3936473;
    In all honesty part of me wonders if they even bothered planning an FD for Frank. They knew after they filmed his reunion with his ex gf that he would not be doing a FD. I can't see them wasting all of that money on one of those over the water bungalows. If anything I see them getting him a room somewhere to hang out in until he tells Ali then put him right on the plane.

Has it been confirmed when Frank's FD was supposed to fall? First, last, middle?
    I know there was speculation of it being last but would they really pay to keep him there all week?
    I doubt it was last it was prob first but they will air it last.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

It would make more sense to me, from a storytelling perspective, that his is first so they can shoot a devastated Ali all week
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3936479;
    I doubt it was last it was prob first but they will air it last.
    I wonder about that because after Frank leaves and she has to go on dates and be alone with both guys sans cameras they are leaving open the possibility that she tells one or both what happened – I get the feeling they will hole him up in a room for a few days and make him sweat it out and dump her after her dates with Chris and Roberto.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

What a shame for poor Frank, all dressed up and nowhere to go. He did say this was his fantasy in the ABC bio.

I agree with others that Frank's stuff probably happened first.

Poser.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3936039;
    And in my opinion this is Roberto. Ali's swimsuit doesn't match, the shorts are not as long as CL's and the hair is pretty dark to be CL (Ali's hair looks light in the sc so you can easily see how dark the guys hair is.)

Yes Mr. Wright has located Ali and CL on Vahine island (Mr. Wright you are the best!), but if you look at the beach sc you clearly see the barrier islands in front of Mount Otemanu, but in the boat shot the barrier islands are not there. Of course CL and Ali could have been anywhere during the day that gets the same view of Mount Otemanu without the barrier islands, but with the other things not matching up, I think this is her date with Roberto. JMO of course.
    That's a great find MOT! now we have Robero's FD and LCD. Hopefully well get more SC soon to fill in CL dates.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.