Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4006924;
    But, look at how Chris L is dressed. It looks like he got dress after the family activity of swimming.

The press release will tell us. It better be up tomorrow.
    It looks to me like Ali and Chris meet her family (dressed nicely) then they jump in the water with the family etc. We finally see Ali and Chris walking away from the bungalows and then their goodbye. That's the way I see it.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;4006921;
    It might just be me, but I got a strong impression that NONE of those shots we saw in the preview actually were Ali at the actual FRC. I don't know why, it just didn't seem to jive with what I'd expect to see on her face -- whether she picks or not. I seriously suspect those were just promo shots.
    I'm starting to feel the same way. I will never, ever believe the show will allow one guy to leave/be rejected before the FRC. But, part of me is beginning to question whether or not there even was an FRC. Just really, really bizarre at this point. If Medianet doesn't release pics of the men on Wed./Thurs. from the FRC, then we are in really strange waters, IMO.

That last cap of Ali, slightly smiling, so reminds me of a scene from one of the Peanuts' Christmas specials. Rerun has to draw a pic of a girl at school, and she says something like "I'm trying to convey that I am looking into the future... with hope!"

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4006930;
    It looks to me like Ali and Chris meet her family (dressed nicely) then they jump in the water with the family etc. We finally see Ali and Chris walking away from the bungalows and then their goodbye. That's the way I see it.
    I guess the episode description will say, if we get one.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4006937;
    I'm starting to feel the same way. I will never, ever believe the show will allow one guy to leave/be rejected before the FRC. But, part of me is beginning to question whether or not there even was an FRC. Just really, really bizarre at this point. If Medianet doesn't release pics of the men on Wed./Thurs. from the FRC, then we are in really strange waters, IMO.

That last cap of Ali, slightly smiling, so reminds me of a scene from one of the Peanuts' Christmas specials. Rerun has to draw a pic of a girl at school, and she says something like "I'm trying to convey that I am looking into the future... with hope!"
    I have wondered the same thing. What jumped out at me when I saw the preview for the FD episode were the written words "only 1 rose ceremony left" superimposed over a scene I don't recall. At the time, I thought it was referring to the fact that there would not be a RC for the FD episode. Now that we know that it is not accurate, it certainly gives me reason to pause.
    One thing that has never happened before is the lack of a FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4006878;
    Screencaps via Dreamer tonight.s preview.

[
    While all the rose ceremony pix seem to show her pensive, there's one towards the end that to me seems like she's got a little smile, as if her F1 is coming.
    Or possibly a gas pocket......
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4005786;
    I wish someone would spill already.
    Me too. I wish they would even spill more than they did last night. We sure got a lot more with Jake's Season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4007263;
    It is pretty telling that she's wearing dogtags if we assume she and her F1 are at a safehouse together this week because Roberto is always wearing them. Why would she be wearing anything that reminds Chris of Roberto if they were in a safehouse together? This "clue" seems natural and organic to me vs. the other ones so I can get onboard that Roberto may be the F1 looking at this.
    Ever since the HTD for RM, I noticed his mother was wearing a cross necklace (nice size) and wondered if that was a connection somehow to her son since his tage have the cross out of them...just throwing it out there. (Brought over from another thread...)

Brought this over from the Media thread. SC of Ali on Jimmy Kimmel last night wearing dogtags.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4007038;
    Here you go~

Bringing this over from another thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4007263;
    It is pretty telling that she's wearing dogtags if we assume she and her F1 are at a safehouse together this week because Roberto is always wearing them. Why would she be wearing anything that reminds Chris of Roberto if they were in a safehouse together? This "clue" seems natural and organic to me vs. the other ones so I can get onboard that Roberto may be the F1 looking at this.
    It reminds me of Jillian wearing an outfit very similar to her Spain date w/ Ed on JK right before the finale. At the time, I took it as another clue he was her F1. Maybe this is a "clue." Who knows for sure though!
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4007295;
    Bringing this over from another thread

It reminds me of Jillian wearing an outfit very similar to her Spain date w/ Ed on JK right before the finale. At the time, I took it as another clue he was her F1. Maybe this is a "clue." Who knows for sure though!
    But then she always wore the turquoise ring that she wore with Reid everywhere too

I guess we all just see whatever we want to see. Although I do think the dogtags may be significant. OTOH, EVERYTHING Ali says and does points to Roberto, including this, and I still don't think she can be this obvious or blatant but who the heck knows.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City