Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4005281;
    We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one. She had around 8-9 weeks getting to know both of her F2 and IF in the end she couldn’t even commit to seeing one of these guys outside the confines of this show, then changes her mind (when? right after she rejects Roberto, AFRC, whenever??) and picks him - I don’t buy it on so many different levels. It’s not hard to commit to seeing where something goes, nothing makes the guys propose (TPTB may want it, but they don’t always get it), nor are the leads expected to accept it. (Jen did a ‘let’s wait and see’ to Jerry’s proposal, at a reshoot, after accepting it the first time)

In my mind, if she really wanted to pursue a relationship with Chris or Roberto after the show, she would’ve chosen one of them.
    I'm still wondering if the current contract allows them to commit to nothing on the show, and then have a private back-channel relationship after the show? I would think TPTB would have been smart enough to require them to agree to do their bidness on The Bach's nickel, not on their own. They obviously want a piece of any relationship that comes out of the show.

Essentially, I wonder if she's expected to get engaged prematurely and on camera...or walk away. One or the other. And, rather than go the route of so many of her predecessors, she walked away.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Plo dated Sadie afterwards, Andy approached Bevin after he and Tessa broke up, Brad asked Bettina for her number, although she didn’t give it to him. They may say, pick now or walk away, but really, there is no legal basis for telling two people they can’t date after a reality show if they want to.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4005299;
    Plo dated Sadie afterwards, Andy approached Bevin after he and Tessa broke up, Brad asked Bettina for her number, although she didn’t give it to him. They may say, pick now or walk away, but really, there is no legal basis for telling two people they can’t date after a reality show if they want to.
    Interesting that it usually doesn't work out either. Only seemed to work with Jason and Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4005281;
    We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one. She had around 8-9 weeks getting to know both of her F2 and IF in the end she couldn’t even commit to seeing one of these guys outside the confines of this show, then changes her mind (when? right after she rejects Roberto, AFRC, whenever??) and picks him - I don’t buy it on so many different levels. It’s not hard to commit to seeing where something goes, nothing makes the guys propose (TPTB may want it, but they don’t always get it), nor are the leads expected to accept it. (Jen did a ‘let’s wait and see’ to Jerry’s proposal, at a reshoot, after accepting it the first time)

In my mind, if she really wanted to pursue a relationship with Chris or Roberto after the show, she would’ve chosen one of them.
    You're right anders, perhaps you and I will never agree on this, but maybe you and I are barking up the same tree? Although Ali has had 8-9 weeks to figure this out, she has had two major events that lead her to question herself, that fed into her initial fears coming into the show. Justin not so much her insecurities because there was nothing really there for her with him, but to question her judgments.

She had been told by the guys that Justin was there for the wrong reasons, including Roberto... but she trusted her gut and kept him, and then found out that what they had said was true. Then bring on Frank, she was thinking seriously about Frank (not sure that he was indeed f1), and to have him leave at f3, and not just leave... but to go back to an ex would be a hard blow. If she was so very wrong in her reading of him, what makes her think she is reading the other two guys right. Frank told her he was falling for her, he thought of her as his own, he just wanted to be with her... all the things that she has heard from the guy she is falling for. Frank left, who's to say that Chris or Roberto will get to the end and say thanks, but no thanks... just not buying what you're selling.

I believe perhaps she is afraid to put herself out there, draws back and decides to stay on her own rather than risking the rejection. But I also believe she figures this out before it's too late... that she can't expect one of the final 2 to choose her if she doesn't lay her heart on the line and choose him first. It is not about rejection... it's all about Ali trusting herself.

Quote Originally Posted by karche;4004908;
    I think it could be the opposite..she let's Roberto go on their LCD hence the screencap of her crying and Roberto looking pissed on the Bora Bora bed. Then the next day she is crying as she has hurt roberto and she's unsure if Chris really loves her so she asks for confirmation and that's the hugging screencap during the 'daytime' with Chris. The part that stumps me is the history making finale that's never been done. I guess letting one guy go before the FRC could be it...does Chris know he's the F1 and that's why RS source only knows that Chris showed up at the FRC first thinking he was F2 but his source can't confirm Roberto showed up next or if Ali chose no one? hmmm, something does not add up here...maybe it's only Chris and that's why we have Ali taking pictures and smiling on the FRC late in the afternoon as she doesn't have to let F2 go!
    You may be right!!!! When rewatching the first episode I noticed something interesting when the guys exit the limos, all get music of some sort and Chris got a.....Drumroll......as if to draw viewer attention and also in the overall preview of the season there is a scene of him & Ali walking the beach hand in hand at sunset with a rainbow camera flare. Just another sign of many in the edit that he is the one!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

I'm in the camp that believes if she "reconsiders" and decides to "put herself out there", then it was indeed scripted.... Pretty romantic for us viewers, but imho a lousy way to begin a relationship....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4005318;
    You're right anders, perhaps you and I will never agree on this, but maybe you and I are barking up the same tree? Although Ali has had 8-9 weeks to figure this out, she has had two major events that lead her to question herself, that fed into her initial fears coming into the show. Justin not so much her insecurities because there was nothing really there for her with him, but to question her judgments.

She had been told by the guys that Justin was there for the wrong reasons, including Roberto... but she trusted her gut and kept him, and then found out that what they had said was true. Then bring on Frank, she was thinking seriously about Frank (not sure that he was indeed f1), and to have him leave at f3, and not just leave... but to go back to an ex would be a hard blow. If she was so very wrong in her reading of him, what makes her think she is reading the other two guys right. Frank told her he was falling for her, he thought of her as his own, he just wanted to be with her... all the things that she has heard from the guy she is falling for. Frank left, who's to say that Chris or Roberto will get to the end and say thanks, but no thanks... just not buying what you're selling.

I believe perhaps she is afraid to put herself out there, draws back and decides to stay on her own rather than risking the rejection. But I also believe she figures this out before it's too late... that she can't expect one of the final 2 to choose her if she doesn't lay her heart on the line and choose him first. It is not about rejection... it's all about Ali trusting herself.

Maybe MF decided to have Justin and Frank incident to shake up Ali. Why? Well everybody has been saying how being on the show, having all these great dates, its magical and when couples go back to reality that's when relationships break. Maybe MF wanted to give Ali a little bit of turbulence so she can learn to deal with it while in the relationship because it will be easier in the real world. Of course she wouldn't have the same issues in the real world, but would be worries, stressed, upset ect. and how the man she cares about handles the pressure.

Whoever was there for Ali more, to help her to deal with issues and made her feel comfortable and safe, that man would probably be her better choice in the real life.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;4005330;
    I'm in the camp that believes if she "reconsiders" and decides to "put herself out there", then it was indeed scripted.... Pretty romantic for us viewers, but imho a lousy way to begin a relationship....
    Not romantic in my book at all – all these alternate scenarios for the way this season ends just don’t wash with me. As in 19 seasons before, there will be an FRC where both participants will be in attendance and she will either choose someone or she will not choose anyone.

I hope tonight’s season previews put all these alternate scenarios to rest.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4005318;

Maybe MF decided to have Justin and Frank incident to shake up Ali. Why? Well everybody has been saying how being on the show, having all these great dates, its magical and when couples go back to reality that's when relationships break. Maybe MF wanted to give Ali a little bit of turbulence so she can learn to deal with it while in the relationship because it will be easier in the real world. Of course she wouldn't have the same issues in the real world, but would be worried, stressed, upset ect. and how the man she cares about handles the pressure.

Whoever was there for Ali more, to help her to deal with issues and made her feel comfortable and safe, that man would probably be her better choice in the real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4005042;
    This is hilarious. IMO there is about 1 in 1,000,000 chance of this happening, especially the quick realization but it's cute so sure, why not? We have nothing else to go on and since I like this theory the most, I'm all for it

I just wish we had some leaks for ATFR or knew what was going on there.
    We are all assuming that Ali makes all the choices and is in total control of the sequence of events. Has anyone entertained the possibility that the ending was written for her? She makes her choice, but how it goes down is out of her hands. MF has tried to control the F1 choices for leads in the past why wouldn't it make sense that he, at least is controlling the "how" of the FRC. It's all for drama and "a surprising ending". He is so in love with what he has mapped out that the only leaked information is misinformation or no information. This all just didn't happen and he capitalized on it. It is all being controlled for a reason. The most dramatic RC evah!