Page 15 of 230 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

I know some believe this goes with the Ali and CL sunset date, but IMO this is Ali and Roberto.

I think the calves match also
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3935977;
    I know some believe this goes with the Ali and CL sunset date, but IMO this is Ali and Roberto.

Mr. Write already determined this is Chris, IIRC
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-16-2010 at 12:24 AM.

I think this could be a good match. The legs on the boat jumper guy kind of threw me. Could someone bring a cap of Chris' calves over to compare please?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3935988;
    Mr. Write already determined this is Chris, IIRC
    And in my opinion this is Roberto. Ali's swimsuit doesn't match, the shorts are not as long as CL's and the hair is pretty dark to be CL (Ali's hair looks light in the sc so you can easily see how dark the guys hair is.)

Yes Mr. Wright has located Ali and CL on Vahine island (Mr. Wright you are the best!), but if you look at the beach sc you clearly see the barrier islands in front of Mount Otemanu, but in the boat shot the barrier islands are not there. Of course CL and Ali could have been anywhere during the day that gets the same view of Mount Otemanu without the barrier islands, but with the other things not matching up, I think this is her date with Roberto. JMO of course.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

Well we know Roberto rides in a helicopter with Ali probably on FD, it makes sense that Chris would get the boat. I think that guy looks bigger than Ali, and Roberto is not big like Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3936039;
    And in my opinion this is Roberto. Ali's swimsuit doesn't match, the shorts are not as long as CL's and the hair is pretty dark to be CL (Ali's hair looks light in the sc so you can easily see how dark the guys hair is.)

Yes Mr. Wright has located Ali and CL on Vahine island (Mr. Wright you are the best!), but if you look at the beach sc you clearly see the barrier islands in front of Mount Otemanu, but in the boat shot the barrier islands are not there. Of course CL and Ali could have been anywhere during the day that gets the same view of Mount Otemanu without the barrier islands, but with the other things not matching up, I think this is her date with Roberto. JMO of course.

Agreed I think the boat is fantasy date and distant pic walking on the beach and helicopter is LCD. Mr. write said the helicopter could fly out of Bora Bora.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3936062;
    Agreed I think the boat is fantasy date and distant pic walking on the beach and helicopter is LCD. Mr. write said the helicopter could fly out of Bora Bora.
    That's what I think too, this is his FD.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

I always thought that the boat jumping guy looked more like Roberto too..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3936165;
    I always thought that the boat jumping guy looked more like Roberto too..
    It also looks to me like Ali's bikini bottom has some type of ruffle or skirt on it in the jumping pic. And in the SC of her walking with ChrisL in the water, she has a skirt coverup on. I could be wrong, but most girls wouldn't put a skirt over a skirted/ruffled bottom as it would add more bulk to the hips and would be somewhat uncomfortable. So it's quite possible that it's Roberton with her jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3936168;
    It also looks to me like Ali's bikini bottom has some type of ruffle or skirt on it in the jumping pic. And in the SC of her walking with ChrisL in the water, she has a skirt coverup on. I could be wrong, but most girls wouldn't put a skirt over a skirted/ruffled bottom as it would add more bulk to the hips and would be somewhat uncomfortable. So it's quite possible that it's Roberton with her jumping.
    A while ago, I wrote that I thought it was Roberto because of the hair.
    I think Mr. Write has that jumping off the boat pic grouped with the CL pics.
    What may be throwing people off is that the guys torso looks long like CL's but if you are jumping off a boat your body tends to look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3936309;
    She looks so great and tan. I'm hoping she's not on a crash diet! WTH if that rumor is true

But her roots are not a joyous thing. Can she not afford $5 do-it-yourself coloring from the drugstore? What is MF paying her?!
    She looks wicked good in that picture. It's amazing how on the show, she looks great in a bathing suit but then that LK costume, not so good. Must be the camera angle.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-16-2010 at 11:28 AM.