Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I think it might be 2 different rooms!! why would they do that though?
    Team Alibeartito

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Thanks mamasue.

The Garden Villa's according to the map upthread are 401-407 which are close to that bridge mamasue pointed out! as well as close to the Spa area where the FRC takes place. 501 and 502 also Garden Villa's are way over on the other side, and away from The Spa area where the FRC takes place. I belive she is definatly in the Garden Villas because of the comparison to Mini's cap, but am finding it unusual at the way the two caps of Ali appear to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4001741;
    What else is new with this show?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4001741;
    Two different days. Day 1, to deal with the F2, have a couple of days with the F1, then shoot the FRC!!! My prediction is possibly coming to life!

At first glance, the rooms do look different. But I think it is because she is leaning down in the second one, so there is a slightly different angle. I think the shuttered window is just to the right out of frame. The short window behind her matches the short window to the left in the first shot...it is shorter and the curtain matches. You can't see the lamp near that window in the second shot because it is blocked by her or the bedpost. Does this make sense? Basically, the short windows match up and you are getting a slightly different view because she is leaning forward so the camera is slightly to the left of the first frame.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4001757;
    Two different days. Day 1, to deal with the F2, have a couple of days with the F1, then shoot the FRC!!! My prediction is possibly coming to life!
    I don't know. I'm not good with the angles aspect of it.

For what it's worth, I think it's the same day, just different stages of putting on her jewelry. Look at how the piece of hair (which is pulled back) is separated on her left side (when you look at the pic, it's on the right, but it's on her left side - does that make sense). Anyway, that parting of her hair is in the exact same spot in both pics. You couldn't make that happen if you tried on 2 separate occasions!

(Not the wisp in front...)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4001683;
    o/t the board issues are very frustrating!!!!! I have forgotten which caps are in which order, so I'm winging it.

I don't think these are the two same rooms? One has shutters and a lamp behind the curtain, and the other cap doesn't. Also, in the caps where Ali is getting dressed, she is fixing her shoe? can't remember and I'm not going back to look, only to be hung up on here, she doesn't have her gold bracelet on. I'm wondering if I'm seeing evidence of two different days worth of shooting.

dated 5/09/10 at 12:06 pm

dated 5/09/10 at 12:03 pm
    For comparison purposes to the garden villa. The comforter is tucked in the same manner, it has the slight satin piping through it that we have seen so many times, although the floors are different, The Garden Villa pic is lighter the other is shoe fixing Ali is darker, the bed appears to be the same. No shutters that we can see in the Garden Villa pic.

I added the bold off of the medianet pics and they were taken by the same photographer....she did her shoes first and then went and got her jewelry etc and sat on a different side of the bed and the full pic of her ready was just seconds before the closeup of her adjusting her earring and you see the shutters/blinds behind her. same room same day
    Last edited by 4health; 07-24-2010 at 03:09 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4001227;
    Well I have already said this several times, that she had to have told them, from their reacts at the RC. Roberto was pissed. They was trying to play it off, like they was surprise.
    Is it possible that the pissed look was actually frustration because Chris got the first rose? Roberto told Ali that he was falling in love with her. It was harder for him to verbalize his love than it was for Chris IMO. Chris is catching up quickly and Roberto probably senses it. Ali can't tell him how she feels so getting the second rose probably makes him feel that she will chose Chris at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by busymom1232000;4001795;
    Is it possible that the pissed look was actually frustration because Chris got the first rose? Roberto told Ali that he was falling in love with her. It was harder for him to verbalize his love than it was for Chris IMO. Chris is catching up quickly and Roberto probably senses it. Ali can't tell him how she feels so getting the second rose probably makes him feel that she will chose Chris at the FRC.
    Great point....I thought she would give Roberto the first rose honestly and I'm a huge Chris fan lol