Page 14 of 230 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

ETA to the post above, in the PI Ali is saying:

Voiceover: "Roberto just hugged me and cuddled me and made me feel safe," In PI: .....now I remember why I gave him the first impression rose that night."

A little bit after that PI, in the same PI above she says: "He could really be the guy for me."

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Another Fantasy Date PI from Ali in a different top:

"And going through something stressful with someone shows you who they really are and what kind of character they have."

Both PI's were shown during Roberto's date.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3927174;
    Another Fantasy Date PI from Ali in a different top:

"And going through something stressful with someone shows you who they really are and what kind of character they have."

Both PI's were shown during Roberto's date.
    Great Job Sanlee! This is a match!

ETA: All of the screencaps you posted match up!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3927185;
    Great Job Sanlee! This is a match!
    Thanks! It doesn't really help much though because she is talking about the Justin thing in some of these PI's, but at least we have screencap evidence that the fantasy dates definately do take place at the Le Taha'a resort.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3927186;
    Thanks! It doesn't really help much though because she is talking about the Justin thing in some of these PI's, but at least we have screencap evidence that the fantasy dates definately do take place at the Le Taha'a resort.
    Great Job! Sanlee

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3927028;
    I'm hoping for a preview of the rest of the season after Iceland or Turkey. They did something similar for Jill's season, though they hadn't shown anything of her FRC since it wasn't shot at the time of the first epi.
    We only got extra previews at the end of episode 5 in Jilian’s season because they were still filming when we got the first previews. Typically, we would only get previews for the next episode until the FD episode where we’ll get previews of the FRC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3927171;
    ETA to the post above, in the PI Ali is saying:

Voiceover: "Roberto just hugged me and cuddled me and made me feel safe," In PI: .....now I remember why I gave him the first impression rose that night."

A little bit after that PI, in the same PI above she says: "He could really be the guy for me."
    Isn't this the outfit she has been seen out and about in?

Jillian wore her Ed/Spain outfit after the show was over and some took that as a clue.

Maybe whoever she is wearing this with on the FD is the F1

question....at which resort do you think the Tahiti sc's where Ali is crying/walking (blue top) were taken?

There's a large over-water building in the background that has a sloping thatched roof.... I can't see it in either the La Tahaa (FD's right?) or the BBNui (MTP's & LCD?) web-site photos... their large-building roofs are all level, at least the ones I found.... is it possible she was somehwere else?
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

The bungalows at Le Taha'a are sloped as well. Ali's crying while walking on the pier at Le Taha'a, we've matched up the railing.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3927655;
    The bungalows at Le Taha'a are sloped as well. Ali's crying while walking on the pier at Le Taha'a, we've matched up the railing.
    Since we have Ali in that top crying at the location where this PI took place and we know she is making positive remarks about giving Roberto the fir, can we conclude that he somehow comforted her through whatever she was going through or upset about at this time.... In fact I think the VoiceOver might acually line up with this pi because it really does fit in the context if you think about it.