Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4001589;
    Thanks Latergator! About Chris's lone sunset palm tree shot, I think Mr. Write got it "right" for the location and timing which would have been on his FD. The back drop matches up along with the timing. They used the shot in the previews but didn't air it during the show. Also, some of us have speculated that due to the circular water ripples, Ali is also in the water but is obscured by Chris.
    The circular ripple in front of Chris suggests that Ali is in the water in front of him; he's a tall man with nice, broad shoulders and could definitely be obscuring her.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I'm going to throw this out there, I'm thinking that perhaps we didn't see that Chris palm tree cap just yet. Maybe its part of the LCD after their water activity and before having dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4001642;
    I'm going to throw this out there, I'm thinking that perhaps we didn't see that Chris palm tree cap just yet. Maybe its part of the LCD after their water activity and before having dinner?
    The tree, and view has been identified by Mr. Write as Le Tahaa.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

I have a feeling this was filmed during Chris/Ali's sunset date pearl-collecting, but perhaps they will show us this particular shot during Chris' deliberation & possible contemplation going into the FRC to add drama.......there was a voiceover of him saying " I don't know that I can propose to Ali is she isn't ready to fall in love with me" or something to that affect

Who knows, we might not ever see any of these SCs actually air....

o/t the board issues are very frustrating!!!!! I have forgotten which caps are in which order, so I'm winging it.

I don't think these are the two same rooms? One has shutters and a lamp behind the curtain, and the other cap doesn't. Also, in the caps where Ali is getting dressed, she is fixing her shoe? can't remember and I'm not going back to look, only to be hung up on here, she doesn't have her gold bracelet on. I'm wondering if I'm seeing evidence of two different days worth of shooting.

For comparison purposes to the garden villa. The comforter is tucked in the same manner, it has the slight satin piping through it that we have seen so many times, although the floors are different, The Garden Villa pic is lighter the other is shoe fixing Ali is darker, the bed appears to be the same. No shutters that we can see in the Garden Villa pic.

GuardianAngel could it just be where she's sitting on the bed? I would say she put on her jewlery last?

eta

Or, it could be she ends up alone and she's taking off her earrings in a different hotel room?
    Last edited by atem; 07-24-2010 at 03:19 PM.

wow amazing they do look like different rooms or at least have different windows/lampshade location/cupboard... both shots have windows behind Ali but a lot of the other stuff looks different...

a simpler explanation could be she is not in the garden villa at all
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4001700;
    wow amazing they do look like different rooms or at least have different windows/lampshade location/cupboard... both shots have windows behind Ali but a lot of the other stuff looks different...

a simpler explanation could be she is not in the garden villa at all
    I think it's the same place. The headboard seems the same. Perhaps it's where she's facing?

atem, the bedposts look the same to me, same shape, and they have a slight "cut" half way down the post in both pics. You can tell they are facing the same way because otherwise you would see pillows where your head would go. In the top pic there are actually two lamps, look through the curtains, past the first lamp, you can also see what looks like a living area, the second cap, there is clearly a wall or a wardrobe behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4001734;
    atem, the bedposts look the same to me, same shape, and they have a slight "cut" half way down the post in both pics. You can tell they are facing the same way because otherwise you would see pillows where your head would go. In the top pic there are actually two lamps, look through the curtains, past the first lamp, you can also see what looks like a living area, the second cap, there is clearly a wall behind her.
    Is there another hut/hotel room nearby?