Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I'm wondering if were ever going to see the somber SCs air at all......

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4001465;
    ^^^Isn't that the type of couch/lounge in Roberto's Twitpic?

How many PIs have been used with RM in the black shirt? 2 all season?
    You can see the pillow with the Chris L hug. Plus, her hairdo is the same as the Chris L hug.

You can see the pillow in the cap with Ali hugging Chris and the hair-do is the same as the hugging pic.

I can't wait to see more FRC previews that is if were even going to....

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4001311;
    lol He did look pissed off about something!

He does look pissed but imo it's a confused pissed,no way guys new ahead of time. Not the way MF operates!

MiniDiva I can't begin to tell you how much your delving into the sleuthing of the locations has helped. Between you and Mr Write, it has told it's own story. But there is part of the story I'm still confused about.

Referring to Mr. Writes picture here... #2607 in the screen caps spoiler thread

I'm confused as to when this picture of Chris takes place?

I always assumed it was somehow tied to Chris' fantasy date... but that can't be. Mr. Write has it pegged to a different location entirely. Was this where Chris' room was? and if that was the case, he got a better room and view than Roberto. We got to see Roberto's room, and the view out was nothing like this. Has this bottom picture been positively attached to Moto TauTau or is it possible it could have been connected to Bora Bora somehow? We have reports that FRC was 5/9, film crews packed up 5/10 and Chris showed back up in US 5/14 I think. I wondered when he said on the catamaran that he would take one of those little islands with a palm tree and then we have this photo that has not been shown again, is it possible they gave him his little Island to enjoy before heading out? .

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4001554;
    MiniDiva I can't begin to tell you how much your delving into the sleuthing of the locations has helped. Between you and Mr Write, it has told it's own story. But there is part of the story I'm still confused about.

Referring to Mr. Writes picture here... #2607 in the screen caps spoiler thread

I'm confused as to when this picture of Chris takes place?

I always assumed it was somehow tied to Chris' fantasy date... but that can't be. Mr. Write has it pegged to a different location entirely. Was this where Chris' room was? and if that was the case, he got a better room and view than Roberto. We got to see Roberto's room, and the view out was nothing like this. Has this bottom picture been positively attached to Moto TauTau or is it possible it could have been connected to Bora Bora somehow? We have reports that FRC was 5/9, film crews packed up 5/10 and Chris showed back up in US 5/14 I think. I wondered when he said on the catamaran that he would take one of those little islands with a palm tree and then we have this photo that has not been shown again, is it possible they gave him his little Island to enjoy before heading out? .
    The solo sunset Chris L pic with the tree is on Le Tahaa it has already occurred, though not shown. They have off time in between dates when they are allowed to leave room, etc. with handler who knows where ALi & Roberto are so that they don't run into them.

Thanks Latergator! About Chris's lone sunset palm tree shot, I think Mr. Write got it "right" for the location and timing which would have been on his FD. The back drop matches up along with the timing. They used the shot in the previews but didn't air it during the show. Also, some of us have speculated that due to the circular water ripples, Ali is also in the water but is obscured by Chris.

nikiij, Can you remind me, how do we know for sure, that it has already happened?

nevermind, Mini beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4001459;
    Here are several comparison shots of the deluxe overwater suite and a garden villa to see if we can figure out where/when the SC's above are taken. These could be the in the guy's suite/villa or in a LCD suite/villa. We know Chris had a MTP date and Roberto had an activity date so we expect that Roberto will have his MTP date and Chris will have his activity date also. I am speculating that the above photos might be where Ali may have had a heart-to-heart discussion about the guy's intentions. Perhaps the guys were offering some comfort to Ali after Frank bolted. Roberto can't possibly be wearing that black shirt outside if he can't tolerate even wearing a T-shirt in Tahiti.

Deluxe Overwater Suite:

Deluxe Bedroom, note over head cutaway that allows more light stream on the pillow area as in Roberto's SC:

Garden Villas located on hillside:

A Garden Villa:

Garden Villa Bedroom:

Garden Villa Couch Window (distorted) - Possible Chris hugging scene due to greenery in window:
    Isn't the Garden Villa Bedroom the same bed that shows Ali all dressed up for the FRC in the posed sit down pic on abcmedianet? Maybe it's Ali's place instead of either Chris L or Roberto's?