Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FYI.....looking at the medianet pics it shows that they were taken on 5/9/10 and she was getting ready around noon and walked out on/by deck around 1:03 & 1:09 pm.
    Ali standing at FR 2:19:39 pm
    Just FR SC no Ali 2:34:46 pm
    Chris w/smiley face in pocket 2:37:46
    Chris in suit 2:44:23
    Ali Smiling closer up 2:45:58

So since we have information saying that crew packed up on the 10th and Ali was home on the 12th I don't see how she could have extra days with Roberto.....

I have so many questions and possibilities in my head but all the medianet pics are by the same photographer. FYI

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

So if LCDs are at night....Then when do these take place?

Both appear to be during daylight. Light streaming in through the windows in both shots.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4001174;

Both appear to be during daylight. Light streaming in through the windows in both shots.
    I think it starts out around suppertime. Many times they have supper and then talk until dark.

ETA: Thanks for pointing out the light in Roberto's pic. I hadn't noticed that.

Has anyone matched up the screencaps when Ali is crying on Chris' L. shoulder, went back to look but most of them have been removed or deleted.

After watching the last episode again, I notice that Ali is very at ease with Roberto, she kisses his shoulder out of the blue, she is very bubbly and very happy. With Chris, not so much, it seems very forced.

I really believe what happens after meeting Ali's parents, she tells Chris that he will not be her final one, she doesn't want to hurt him, like a lot of the guys have hurt her this season. So she tells him that to spare him from being humilated and hurt, she cries on his shoulder.

And then there is only one man left Roberto. That has never happened in this show that there is only one person at the Final Rose. Makes sense with lack of screencaps, because Chris never makes it that far. They cannot show only Roberto, that would give it all away.

Does any of this make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4001174;

Maybe she does talk with each of the guys the following day of trc about what Frank did.... seems like it would be the only explaination of A/R/C all being upset. Maybe thats why Frank is coming to the atfr,because she talks about him with the other guys? What do you think??

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4001196;
    Maybe she does talk with each of the guys the following day of trc about what Frank did.... seems like it would be the only explaination of A/R/C all being upset. Maybe thats why Frank is coming to the atfr,because she talks about him with the other guys? What do you think??

Well I have already said this several times, that she had to have told them, from their reacts at the RC. Roberto was pissed. They was trying to play it off, like they was surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4001227;
    Well I have already said this several times, that she had to have told them, from their reacts at the RC. Roberto was pissed. They was trying to play it off, like they was surprise.
    I agree PBmax, when standing their waiting while Ali was talking etc, Robertito looked like he could went and found Frank and put the beat down on him.

I believe she did talk to both guys and let them know what was going on but of course MF wanted it to appear as a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4001260;
    I agree PBmax, when standing their waiting while Ali was talking etc, Robertito looked like he could went and found Frank and put the beat down on him.

I believe she did talk to both guys and let them know what was going on but of course MF wanted it to appear as a surprise.
    LOL. Truth. He was so mad! It was pretty hot, not gonna lie
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4001263;
    LOL. Truth. He was so mad! It was pretty hot, not gonna lie

He did look more attractive. Maybe it's because we have seen so little emotion from him and we just crave a different facial expression

If Mike Fleiss thinks anything *can* be a surprise, it will *BE* a surprise, not a fake surprise. Giving fair warning to the people who are to be surprised is not his MO.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.