Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

  1. #1341
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Just an FYI about the LCD's - they start during the day - there is an activity - and then they usually meet at a room where the guys/gals are - for talking and dinner - just hanging out - they are not overnights
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #1342
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers


  3. #1343
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4001061;
    I'm so hoping it's Australia next season.
    I want to go back to Rome with a bach that I'm in love with, unlike when the Prince was on that season. I got ripped off.

  4. #1344
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4001081;
    Just an FYI about the LCD's - they start during the day - there is an activity - and then they usually meet at a room where the guys/gals are - for talking and dinner - just hanging out - they are not overnights
    Agreed about the overnights, they don't do those, but they do extend to evening, or they have in the past (dinner, talk time, gift time, etc.) Eg, didn't Melissa play golf with Jake and Ty, then also cook him dinner in her room? And Molly went to the beach with Jason and Ty, and I think it was evening when they did the massage thing.

    I can't remember Jillian's off the top of my head.

  5. #1345
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4001098;
    Thanks! All I found was the construction map that labeled those other two "Presidentielles"...or something like that.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  6. #1346
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;4000724;
    It's honorable if he gets out of the way for Ali and Roberto..so what is it if doesn't see "it" between them and he continues to fight for her?? Is that him not being honorable???



    I look at it being a great quality in him, that he is a really great guy. I know you probably don't see it but I've noticed especially in the last RC, that Chris put his head down a couple of times and looked as if he saw what was going on between Ali and Roberto. I saw a post by Living and she noticed the same thing. No we'll no experts but it's really something that we noticed the exact same thing.

  7. #1347
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4001105;
    Agreed about the overnights, they don't do those, but they do extend to evening, or they have in the past (dinner, talk time, gift time, etc.) Eg, didn't Melissa play golf with Jake and Ty, then also cook him dinner in her room? And Molly went to the beach with Jason and Ty, and I think it was evening when they did the massage thing.

    I can't remember Jillian's off the top of my head.

    No, Jason's MTP was divided into 2 parts, MTK (Meet the Kid) & MTP. They each met Ty and did short activity and then went to MTP. Then they had the LCD on a different day. There were some weather issues so they didn't show all the day activities. Melissa & Jason had weather iissues on their LCD on the boat so they mostly showed time in room and cuddling on bed.

  8. #1348
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Great Hilton Map GA! I could have used it earlier when I was trying to Google the resort looking for the Presidential Suites! So I was right that they are side-by-side on the far left. The construction diagram that FanOfUnrealTV posted had them on the right -- but it looks like they turned those in to "Royal" overwater suites. I am betting Ali's suite is one of the Royal suites or she used one for dressing and posing for photos with large outside deck. She might be too messy to be posing in her own room!

  9. #1349
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4001115;
    No, Jason's MTP was divided into 2 parts, MTK (Meet the Kid) & MTP. They each met Ty and did short activity and then went to MTP. Then they had the LCD on a different day. There were some weather issues so they didn't show all the day activities. Melissa & Jason had weather iissues on their LCD on the boat so they mostly showed time in room and cuddling on bed.

    Ok, thanks. I thought MTP was one day and the activity and LCD was the next. In any event, my point was that the LCD extends into evening, while the MTP is daytime. I was responding to someone who said they thought Ali waving goodbye to Chris and Roberto during the afternoon was the final time she was going to see them. I don't think so. I think she may have been waving goodbye after the mtp or the activity portion of the lcd.

  10. #1350
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4001141;
    Ok, thanks. I thought MTP was one day and the activity and LCD was the next. In any event, my point was that the LCD extends into evening, while the MTP is daytime. I was responding to someone who said they thought Ali waving goodbye to Chris and Roberto during the afternoon was the final time she was going to see them. I don't think so. I think she may have been waving goodbye after the mtp or the activity portion of the lcd.
    I agree. We've never seen a LCD end during the day, so I'm guessing that when she is waving goodbye to both of them, it's either after the MTP date, or after the activity part of the LCD, and Ali will be meeting them at her place for the night portion of the date a little later. Is it possible that she says goodbye to them after the activity part of the date, washes up, etc. and then meets them again for the LCD for the night portion?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.