Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Is this possibly the "bridge'. Look from the tip of the bottle and to the left.

Can someone tell me how to enlarge this and make it show as a SC? thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4000994;
    That don't look the same.
    Here is a pic of "the boardwalk" at the Nui Resort Bora Bora. You can see the railings are exactly the same as the pics Mini posted.

Nuts2uiam, I believe that's the bridge that leads to the hotel's overwater registration desk...and it's straight and flat, with buildings on either end which would most likely be visible when photographed from either end.

I think it's somewhere up on the hill on the south or southeast side of the resort
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4000872;
    rooting4love, those are just my opinions. I did alot of researching on Bora Bora activities. The most popular are jet sking, feeding stingrays in the water with the man in dreadlocks, and boating and shark feeding. Since we know Ali and Roberto are on a jet ski, it would be easier for them to run into the man in the water.

Shark feeding is done while on a boat, where you stop, jump in the water and feed the sharks. I could be way off.

I agree GA. I've been researching as well & feeding the sharks is from a boat but feeding the stingrays is all about wading in & doing it. There is a guy who feeds the stingrays by wading into the water. Maybe Ali & Roberto happen upon him while they're jet skiing.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4001036;
    I see on your diagram they are on the right. I do know that there are 2 villas side-by-side and believe those are on the left cluster/pontoon area. Those are not on the construction diagram. I have several photos showing the two together and also used a 360 map to place them on the left cluster. I don't know how many there are, so I wonder if they could be on both ends?
    When looking at GoogleEarth, those two on the right definitely have an area on the lower level, which I think is a dock or diving platform. So those two villas labeled on the map as Presidential villas really ARE. If the two on the other side have docks/platforms, as well, there *are* four of them.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4001014;
    That footbridge is also "aged" similarly to the others. It doesn't look new. But, it does look like it crosses over something...up...over...down.
    I think they spent hours having Ali pose all over the resort for the photos, the poor dear. Her hair was lovely -- all smooth and shiny in the villa, but really started to get tangled and fuzzy at the FRC photos. Also, I heard there is a gap in the photos. Although I don't know the sequence, I have wondered if the FRC actually takes place after the last shot shown at 2:45 pm. I thought the FRC is usually is late in the afternoon around 4-6 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4001011;
    GA, is that you in the photo?
    I fell in love with St Lucia when we were sluething those resorts, but I have to say, Tahiti tops it! I wish that was me playing in the sand box!

I decided I want to be on production staff when I grow up, so I can go scope out all the spots and activities for the lead! What fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4001058;
    I fell in love with St Lucia when we were sluething those resorts, but I have to say, Tahiti tops it! I wish that was me playing in the sand box!

I decided I want to be on production staff when I grow up, so I can go scope out all the spots and activities for the lead! What fun!!!
    I'm so hoping it's Australia next season.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4001057;
    I think they spent hours having Ali pose all over the resort for the photos, the poor dear. Her hair was lovely -- all smooth and shiny in the villa, but really started to get tangled and fuzzy at the FRC photos. Also, I heard there is a gap in the photos. Although I don't know the sequence, I have wondered if the FRC actually takes place after the last shot shown at 2:45 pm. I thought the FRC is usually is late in the afternoon around 4-6 pm.
    I think you're correct. The FRC can't start too early. Fleiss is looking for the sunset shot, whether it's with the lead's F1 or the lead by themselves. Fleiss schedules it around the magic hour.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4001057;
    If they want the money shot, it would take place later....so it makes the most sense that everything prior to 2:45 was setting up for the FRC.

There IS a gap of about 100 photos, but it makes more sense that that time-frame was when Ali was posing all over the resort for photos. If you have to sacrifice the best lighting, you want it sacrificed on the promotional shots not the FRC.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.