Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I also thought the LCD's were at night, where the Bach'ette spends a few hours with each. Molly & Jason had the massage, Melissa cooked Jason dinner in her room. With Jason/Jesse/Deanna, they were in the guy's rooms and they each gave her little gifts (like scrapbooks almost).

I think the waving goodbye isn't because they aren't going to see her before the FRC, but because the guys are leaving to go back to their hotels on Bora Bora where they will get ready for their LCD.

The MTP days are probably before the LCDs. According to the filming schedule in the sleuther thread, once in Bora Bora, it goes in this order with each being on a different day :

MTP1
    MTP2
    LCD1
    LCD2
    FRC

The sleuthing filming thread is off by a few days (May 5 vs May 8 or 9 ) but maybe Cash's source was right that she rejected Chris on the LCD, they did a dummy rose ceremony with him, she spent a few days with Roberto and then filmed his LCD(I mean FRC). Or maybe not, but she just asked for a few days after her LCD's to make up her mind for sure. really did put a few extra days between Chris' LCD and Roberto's .

I think one will go shark feeding because it's one of the parts of the ABC Tahiti giveaway and almost all the details match things they've done in Tahiti.

Last item: I read on some Hilton flyer forum a few months ago that the FRC is at the Nui spa which is high up on a hill (like the above pix show) , and one of the forum commenters said they had to build a platform to get to it. So maybe the stairs and walkway we see Ali on was built for the event, which would mean we'll never find pictures to match it.

I'm also getting suspicious that the abc medianet photo of the empty platform with just the rose on it is taken after both guys have left and is to signify her broken heart.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4000977;
    FanOfUnrealTV

That don't look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4000972;
    atem, correct. As Mini pointed upthread, along with her source, perhaps Chris and Ali, are swiming with the parents, man in the blue bathing suit. Tenley and Jake swam with Jakes family. I don't think someone would be so close to them swiming if they weren't related?

Roberto and Ali on jet skis, I think they stop to feed the stingrays with the man in the water. I'm not sure how we fit the parents in that date since we do not have any further s/caps. However a poster upthread, sorry I forgot who, mentioned Ali is waiving on the jet ski, maybe they meet up with her parents at that time.

The i love you shell, IMO is purchased by Chris simply because of the 'god i love you' comment. I have no idea if in fact he purchases this gift, I came across this 'i love you' as someone suggested to me perhaps that would be purchased as a LCD gift.
    Thank you for the clarification I must have missed this in Mini's original post. BTW. Ali wasn't joking about her swimming ability! She looks like a few people are holding her to stop from sinking like a rock!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

build the platform to get to it
    The platform that we know was built, is the platform that Ali is standing on. This pic shows what the FRC location looked like before they built the platform or the "sand box".

Last edited by GuardianAngel; 07-23-2010 at 10:18 PM.

So that's actually Bora Bora, not the other motu, in the background.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4000999;
    The platform that we know was built, is the platform that Ali is standing on. This pic shows what the FRC location looked like before they built the platform or the "sand box".

GA, is that you in the photo?

The article that referred to the platform being built must be referring to the "sand pit" for the FRC. There is a road going up the hill already so not sure why they would be a bridge. There are existing bridges and walkways all over leading to the overwater bungalows.

MiniDiva...that resort map I linked places the presidential villas on the opposite side of the resort from where you have them located -- not on the end of the little spit of land, but on the side that has a U-shaped cluster of villas. That map, though, may have come from something pre-construction and be 50 ways wrong at this point....
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4001011;
    GA, is that you in the photo?

The article that referred to the platform being built must be referring to the "sand pit" for the FRC. There is a road going up the hill already so not sure why they would be a bridge. There are existing bridges and walkways all over leading to the overwater bungalows.
    That footbridge is also "aged" similarly to the others. It doesn't look new. But, it does look like it crosses over something...up...over...down.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Excellent analysis, Mini. Great Scs too BTW. I like that you laid it out for a simple mind such as mine. Looks good to me & I can tell that you've spent a lot of time researching. ;clap

Great job
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4001012;
    MiniDiva...that resort map I linked places the presidential villas on the opposite side of the resort from where you have them located -- not on the end of the little spit of land, but on the side that has a U-shaped cluster of villas. That map, though, may have come from something pre-construction and be 50 ways wrong at this point....
    I see on your diagram they are on the right. I do know that there are 2 villas side-by-side and believe those are on the left cluster/pontoon area. Those are not on the construction diagram. I have several photos showing the two together and also used a 360 map to place them on the left cluster. I don't know how many there are, so I wonder if they could be on both ends?