Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Might as well cue up the Jaws theme....unless of course, the edit is all mixed up this year.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4000888;
    I am thinking this is a shell from an oyster so my guess if it is a purchase it would be Chris not Roberto given the black pearl discovery.
    Do we know for sure one of the guys gave her this?

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;4000920;
    Do we know for sure one of the guys gave her this?
    I don't even know IF she was given it. I responded to that particular SC to state what I thought it was i.e oyster and suggested that if it were to be given Chris would probably be the one to give it to her.

Maybe Roberto will give her his copy of LK that he packed.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Kip and Jill did the surf board/picnic.
    Ed and Jill did the rock jumping/swimming in the falls

I remember the mtp being before Lcd's

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4000939;
    Kip and Jill did the surf board/picnic.
    Ed and Jill did the rock jumping/swimming in the falls

I remember the mtp being before Lcd's
    These seem to be activities during the MTP, right? Or am I wrong?

Great job Mini-Diva!

So do they usually do a short activity before or after meeting the parents? Chris seems to be wet like they've just been for a swim and then he departed. Would this mean they went for the swim after meeting the parents? All I can think of is they all the family jumped in? Strange. Maybe the guy in the blue shorts is Ali's family member? Roberto and Ali both seem "dressed" on the dock when they say their goodbye. Can anyone shed any light on this?
    Thanks.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

atem, correct. As Mini pointed upthread, along with her source, perhaps Chris and Ali, are swiming with the parents, man in the blue bathing suit. Tenley and Jake swam with Jakes family. I don't think someone would be so close to them swiming if they weren't related?

Roberto and Ali on jet skis, I think they stop to feed the stingrays with the man in the water. I'm not sure how we fit the parents in that date since we do not have any further s/caps. However a poster upthread, sorry I forgot who, mentioned Ali is waiving on the jet ski, maybe they meet up with her parents at that time.

The i love you shell, IMO is purchased by Chris simply because of the 'god i love you' comment. I have no idea if in fact he purchases this gift, I came across this 'i love you' as someone suggested to me perhaps that would be purchased as a LCD gift.

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4000959;
    Great job Mini-Diva!

So do they usually do a short activity before or after meeting the parents? Chris seems to be wet like they've just been for a swim and then he departed. Would this mean they went for the swim after meeting the parents? All I can think of is they all the family jumped in? Strange. Maybe the guy in the blue shorts is Ali's family member? Roberto and Ali both seem "dressed" on the dock when they say their goodbye. Can anyone shed any light on this?
    Thanks.
    Ali usually meets the men and then they go to MTP together. Roberto & Ali may show up on jet skis. They could always get cleaned up and have a meal with the family which would explain why they are dressed a little bit nicer. Chris may have arrived with Ali and had his meal and then they swam with the family and then he left wet.

ETA GA beat me to it!!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4000816;
    Wow, that was great to see all that in context! That's obviously the villa where the getting-ready shots from MediaNet are taken. as well, right?

Have you run across the location of the FRC podium on that map -- is that what the heart-shaped outlined is meant to be, with the other little moto/atoll in the background? Have you run across the footbridge that was shown in the set of caps that were released?
    FanOfUnrealTV I don't think Ali is getting dressed in the MTP Villas and has her own over water villa. The furnature in Ali's room has the dark mahagony poster bed and the MTP villas are not furnished like that. Where her exact villa is, I am not sure.

The FRC is being held next to the spa garden lookout which is up on the hill where the heart shape mark is on the google map. I think they would travel via golf cart to get up the hill but there could be stairs and wooden bridges leading up to it. I don't know where the exact location of the Ali's walkway but I suspect she is down at the resort level due to the palm trees behind her. There are also some walkways leading to the resort center so these could be tied to the one Ali is on. Here are a few shots I found.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4000977;
    FanOfUnrealTV I don't think Ali is getting dressed in the MTP Villas and has her own over water villa. The furnature in Ali's room has the dark mahagony poster bed and the MTP villas are not furnished like that. Where her exact villa is, I am not sure.
    Thanks...wherever it is, the hillside bungalows along with one very large overwater villa and four smaller ones...are in the background. Does this help you at all:
    http://www.tahititours.com/hotels/gi...i_15_map_3.jpg

Not sure it matters, but I guess I was trying to put the sequence of events together in my head, to see whether the idea that's been floated about the rose ceremony being split onto two different days....works.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.