Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4000752;
    Thank you so much for all your hard work! Two questions:

1. Are you thinking Roberto and Ali go on the jet ski before MTP?

When I watched the clip, I really thought she was waving to someone while on the jetski, not just saying "wahoo, what fun". So, I thought they were doing this to arrive at MTP or with the family during the MTP and she was waving at a family member. Probably my imagination though!

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Mini! That's a heck of alot of work! Thank you for putting that all together giving us a clear picture of what's going to happen and location! I can't wait to see it on my TV! You have outdone yourself! The docks match up perfectly! That, ladies and gents is great sleuthing!

I'm so hoping my dreadlock guy feeding stingray's in the middle of the water, will be on that LCD with Ali and Roberto on jet skis!

Ali and Chris get feeding the shark date.

Chris or Roberto buys a LCD gift??? I think maybe Chris purchases it since I heard the 'god i love you'.

Its very energizing to see some new sleuthing information!

They always do the MTP first. I think the LCD stuff is what we are not getting in the commercial, but got in the Who Will She Chose preview.

Wow, that was great to see all that in context! That's obviously the villa where the getting-ready shots from MediaNet are taken. as well, right?

Have you run across the location of the FRC podium on that map -- is that what the heart-shaped outlined is meant to be, with the other little moto/atoll in the background? Have you run across the footbridge that was shown in the set of caps that were released?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4000813;
    Mini!
    Ali and Chris get feeding the shark date.

Darn, that means she really DOESN'T choose CL.

Was there a new preview? How do we know CL and Ali get the shark feeding or that is one of the gifts?
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

rooting4love, those are just my opinions. I did alot of researching on Bora Bora activities. The most popular are jet sking, feeding stingrays in the water with the man in dreadlocks, and boating and shark feeding. Since we know Ali and Roberto are on a jet ski, it would be easier for them to run into the man in the water.

Shark feeding is done while on a boat, where you stop, jump in the water and feed the sharks. I could be way off.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4000872;
    rooting4love, those are just my opinions. I did alot of researching on Bora Bora activities. The most popular are jet sking, feeding stingrays in the water with the man in dreadlocks, and boating and shark feeding. Since we know Ali and Roberto are on a jet ski, it would be easier for them to run into the man in the water.

Shark feeding is done while on a boat, where you stop, jump in the water and feed the sharks. I could be way off.
    I think they are feeding the stingrays. GuardianAngel.

I guess the MTP will be a bit more activity based?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4000813;
    Mini! [IMG]
    Chris or Roberto buys a LCD gift??? I think maybe Chris purchases it since I heard the 'god i love you'.

Its very energizing to see some new sleuthing information!
    I am thinking this is a shell from an oyster so my guess if it is a purchase it would be Chris not Roberto given the black pearl discovery.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;4000821[B
    ;]Darn, that means she really DOESN'T choose CL.
    [/B]

I know, dangerous animals never win!