Page 13 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sylvan;3926507;
    Sorry...there is one which is the last post in the screencaps on the sleuthing side which shows the island in the background. Sorry...should have been more specific. Thanks!
    Here you go. I might even get a bigger one later that has the island in the background!

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Here are some pictures of the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort Bar/Lounge:

ETA: I have more that I will post later of the Bar

When will there be shots of the FD suites? After the HTD episode?

Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort

Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort Beach area

Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort Poo/Beachl area

I have a lot of photos of different places they might have been at in Tahiti. Should I wait until we have more footage of it this season to post it?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3926546;
    When will there be shots of the FD suites? After the HTD episode?
    I'm hoping for a preview of the rest of the season after Iceland or Turkey. They did something similar for Jill's season, though they hadn't shown anything of her FRC since it wasn't shot at the time of the first epi.

I think that La Taha'a is probably be where both of the fantasy suites (they only need 2 because Frank is gone) are since the resort is getting billing on the contest website. It would make sense to use a garden suite with its own soaking tub (shown in the picture up post of the couple having dinner under the thatched roof) for one date and then one of the over-the-water bungalows for the second. I visited La Taha'a a couple of years ago so I should be able to spot more when we get more shots. There's also a leaning palm tree on the beach at La Taha'a (on left of picture).

Do ya'll think this is a match?

PI of Ali about Roberto inserted into tonight's episode. Notice the XX background and pillows. Do they match to Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa below?

Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa
    I think you posted some pics of this earlier too Love_Me.

Also, Ali's shirt in the PI above almost matches to the shirt she seems to be wearing in the hugging/crying cap.