Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

While I realize there is a dearth of screencaps for the FRC to analyze and that scenarios for the FRC-ATFR are abundant, please keep this thread free for TRUE spoilers or sleuthing of screencaps.

There is the Ali Spoiler thread for scenarios and the Media Thread for media. The contestants have their own NON-SPOILER threads on that side of the forum for conversations about their worthiness or status. As long as you don't mention SPOILERS, such as RS said, or so and so said, in those threads, you can speculate like mad there.

Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I am surprised no one has commented about when CH and Ali were discussing the Frank deal that in every cap of her----Roberto's picture was in view. I know, I know, CL's pic was on top......But not in view.

Originally Posted by n4692u
    The sc of Chris L in the sunset was used to symbolize something and it doesn't matter where it was. We have not yet seen the hugging/crying sc and I think it symbolizes something as well. I just don't know what yet.

We do know that Ali says the finale is "very interesting" and she says "people are going to be surprised." Also, she says "it kinda makes Bachelor and Bachelorette history." We know that choosing noone has been done, FIR guy being F1 has been done, a minority has been F1. What will surprise people and is very interesting? Ali just booting Chris L and choosing Roberto, the hot FIR guy, is not surprising, but what would be surprising is if she chose Chris L, the guy she was slow to have a connection with and has said in PI's "it might be too little too late". Actually, she said that on the night part of their FD and the PI was used on their date in Portugal. I went back and looked at the PI in Portugal during their date and she had on her FD outfit. I think CL was going home at F3/F2 RC.

I got my Us Weekly in the mail today and they had an article on Ali and they had a comparison of Chris and Roberto and who she should choose. They wrote what Ali said about each of them and she said the following:

CHRIS L: "Chris is so funny and so interesting. He has me laughing! He's also really romantic and sweet," says Fedotowsky, who admits she nearly booted him early on in the competition!"

ROBERTO: "Fedotowsky tells Us she was impressed by his refusal to bad-mouth exes on camera. "He has integrity. He makes me feel like I could mess up in every possible way and he'd still love me."

Heck, maybe she dumps Roberto and goes back to get him. Something happens at the FRC though that is phenomenal (unusual). I just wish I knew what it was.

ETA: In CH's blog last week, he insinuated that the end of the season (FRC) was separate from Ali's "final decision". He talked like they were two events. I guess we'll see!

I know Ali said she had no regrets about any of her decisions including the last one, which I think was not at the FRC. She said the other night at some event "the only decision that matters, is the one I made in the end."
    Well here's one that's never happen. The F2 sees that the F1 and the bachelorette is so in love that he does an honorable thing and make it easy on her. Why maybe CH comment; everybody will love Chris L and Chris L telling the teen, not to be sad, you will understand.

Re: MTP Dates: I have been doing some sleuthing and I have reason to believe the MTP dates take place at the over water Presidential Villas - Hilton Bora Bora Nui. The villas are located near the red arrow in the SC below and are located on the opposite end of the resort where the FRC takes place at the hillside spa marked by hearts. The location of the MTP was provided through several sources and I do believe they take place here.

The SC's of Chris and Ali walking down a wooden platform in bathing suits are taken near the Presidential Villas and I think they are coming back from the MTP date where they went swimming off the villa dock with Ali's family (see photo with blue suit guy). This would be similar to Tenley's MTP with Jake when some family members joined them in the pool. Both look like they have been recently been in the water. The photos of Ali/Chris definitely place them coming back from the villas.

The SC of Roberto and Ali on the jet ski shows the Presidential Villas in the background. The villa is easier to see in the video preview. This date could be similar where they jet sky off the villa dock or it is their LCD and it is just a coincidence that villa was in the background shot. Where Ali and Roberto are saying good-bye it looks like near the peninsula leading to the where the Presidential villas are and they could have just had MTP date as they are both dressed up. The jet sky shot definitely places them near the MTP location, not sure about the good-bye shot.

My theory is that both waving goodbye SC's follow the MTP dates and it is the last time Ali sees both guys before the FRC. It seems like both guys lingered and the goodbye was emphasized as if the next time they would see Ali was at the FRC, IMO.

Note the mode of transporation for the guys is by foot, boat or golf cart as there are no cars at this resort. So no limo exits to watch for this FRC -- we may be watching for the arrival of golf carts!

Here are photos to support my findings. Over to you for speculating and sleuthing!

Aerial View Hilton Nui Resort:

Two Presidential Villas:

Photos:
    1 - Ali/Chris on walkway coming away from Pres. Villas after the MTP date.
    2 - Ali/Chris sitting on stairwell to dock near Pres Villas.
    3 - Ramp and dock near Pres Villas which match up with Ali/Chris walking photo.
    4 - Ali had waved goodbye to Chris who leaves the MTP date walking the long platform away from the villas.
    5 - Ali/Chris Swimming off Presidential Villas with blue suit guy.
    6 - Ali/Roberto Jet sky pass Presidential Villa (the MTP location).
    7 - Ali/Roberto say goodbye possibly after the MTP date.
    8 - Palm tree/beach peninsula leading to the Presidential Villa.

#1: #2:
    #3: #4:
    #5: #6:
    #7: #8:
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 07-23-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Don't they have LCD after MTP?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4000734;
    Re: MTP Dates: I have been doing some sleuthing and I have reason to believe the MTP dates take place at the over water Presidential Villas - Hilton Bora Bora Nui. The villas are located near the red arrow in the SC below and are located on the opposite end of the resort where the FRC takes place at the hillside spa marked by hearts. The location of the MTP was provided through several sources and I do believe they take place here.

The SC's of Chris and Ali walking down a wooden platform in bathing suits are taken near the Presidential Villas and I think they are coming back from the MTP date where they went swimming off the villa dock with Ali's family (see photo with blue suit guy). This would be similar to Tenley's MTP with Jake when some family members joined them in the pool. Both look like they have been recently been in the water. The photos of Ali/Chris definitely place them coming back from the villas.

The SC of Roberto and Ali on the jet ski shows the Presidential Villas in the background. The villa is easier to see in the video preview. This date could be similar where they jet sky off the villa dock or it is their LCD and it is just a coincidence that villa was in the background shot. Where Ali and Roberto are saying good-bye it looks like near the peninsula leading to the where the Presidential villas are and they could have just had MTP date as they are both dressed up. The jet sky shot definitely places them near the MTP location, not sure about the good-bye shot.

My theory is that both waving goodbye SC's follow the MTP dates and it is the last time Ali sees both guys before the FRC. It seems like both guys lingered and the goodbye was emphasized as if the next time they would see Ali was at the FRC, IMO.

Note the mode of transporation for the guys is by foot, boat or golf cart as there are no cars at this resort. So no limo exits to watch for this FRC -- we may be watching for the arrival of golf carts!

Here are photos to support my findings. Over to you for speculating and sleuthing!

Two Presidential Villas:

Photos:
    4 - Ali had waved goodbye to Chris who leaves the MTP date walking the long platform away from the villas.

Thank you so much for all your hard work! Two questions:

1. Are you thinking Roberto and Ali go on the jet ski before MTP?

2. Why does Ali look so much bigger in that cap with Chris than she did on the FD - just a few days prior? She doesn't look as big in the caps with Roberto.

I thought that jet ski was a MTP type thing. So, now we know that the LCD would be the hugging/crying pic and they upset looking Roberto in bed pic. Hmmm.

Thanks so much for doing all that work! That's what the sluething is all about!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4000734;

Two Presidential Villas:

Photos:

Thanks for all the info!!! I thought that Ali/Rob on dock saying goodbye was after the MTP but if you think that they are in the black on the bed that makes me question it all. I'm so confused!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4000758;
    Thanks for all the info!!! I thought that Ali/Rob on dock saying goodbye was after the MTP but if you think that they are in the black on the bed that makes me question it all. I'm so confused!!

They still have LCD after MTP. Probably when it occurs.....

The LCD is the caps with Ali hugging/crying with Chris L and the laying on the pillow (looks to be by herself) crying and Roberto laying in the bed looking hurt/upset.