Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4000172;
    I'm suggesting that Chris and Ali had quite a lot of emotional chemistry before they had as much physical chemistry, and that that is a better formula for an enduring relationship than the other way around. That is all.
    I don't think it's important in which order it comes, as long as you have both. I think most relationships start out with the physical chemistry (initial attraction) then it may, or may not, develop into something more. I know that I've never gone out with a guy that I didn't find physically attractive. Sometimes you get to know someone & they become more physically attractive (or less in some cases), but there's still a physical attraction, even if he's the most unattractive man in the room. As long as you find him attractive.

I think Chris became more physically attractive to Ali as time went by. Roberto became more emotionally attraction to Ali as time went by. One doesn't have to proceed the other as long as you have both.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4000162;
    I actually see more emotional chemistry with Ali and Roberto than I do physical chemistry, if that is even possible!! Everything he does sounds like he is doing it for Ali, it's important to him because it is important to Ali. He is such a gentleman with her and shows in every little way that he cares about her and appreciates her and wants what is best for her! He really seems to look after her in a very emotional way! And to have that physical stuff is just icing on that yummy cake!!!
    You put it how I feel.

I usually don't see half the things others do..but she is definitely holding something round in her hands in the one sc.
    walking across the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4000188;
    I don't think it's important in which order it comes, as long as you have both. I think most relationships start out with the physical chemistry (initial attraction) then it may, or may not, develop into something more. I know that I've never gone out with a guy that I didn't find physically attractive. Sometimes you get to know someone & they become more physically attractive (or less in some cases), but there's still a physical attraction, even if he's the most unattractive man in the room. As long as you find him attractive.

I think Chris became more physically attractive to Ali as time went by. Roberto became more emotionally attraction to Ali as time went by. One doesn't have to proceed the other as long as you have both.
    I would put attraction in a different category than chemistry, so sure...I think people need to be attracted to someone in order to get anywhere near either type of chemistry.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

I know that the plaid in the twitter pic of RM appears to be shorts but, can someone see if it matches the long sleeve shirt he wore on the HTD? He's worn two blue colored plaids before. This one just looks like it might be a match. I can't bring them over to see them side x side.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4000239;
    I know that the plaid in the twitter pic of RM appears to be shorts but, can someone see if it matches the long sleeve shirt he wore on the HTD? He's worn two blue colored plaids before. This one just looks like it might be a match.
    the "shorts" or blanket are pink and blue his shirt had wider stripes and all shades of blue from what I remember
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4000060;
    Do you mind elaborating on this? Thanks!
    * races off to potentially find my "outraged" smilie
    I just think that because Ali has that 'chemestry' with roberto (kinda sexual) its NOT the same as to what Ali and Chris share. Chris is more sensitive, caring, and funny, as well as attractive kinda guy. I'm not saying she doesn't see the sexual chemistry with him as well I just think he is more the whole package like ryan and Roberto is more half the package like Vienna. I just don't see them getting anything more than sexual chemestry out of the relationship
    I like both guys though and their may be stuff that we don't see however, this is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4000073;
    Sorry, this isn't really the thread for this convo, but I want to respond. I'm a Chris fan too, but I don't think Roberto is anything like Vienna. The only similarity is that we're getting the "physical edit" with Roberto like we did with Vienna... which is the only reason why I haven't fallen head over heals for Roberto (well, plus I don't go for the latin type). Roberto is much more substantive as a person than Vienna.

I also think that from what we've been shown Ali and Roberto may be more infatuation than love, and it may not last long... but thats JMO. It certainly won't be a bad relationship for either of them.
    This is kinda how I see it too. Don't get me wrong I do like Roberto A LOT more than Vienna. I agree with a lot of points made within your post.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2010 at 05:36 PM.

FORT Regular

I usually lurk, but have to throw this out there. First, let me say, in no way am I a sleuther. Second, I will admit, I have not read this whole thread, so if this has been discussed, I apologize.

This may be a stupid, very insignificant observation, but whenever Ali is with Roberto, her hair and make up are done. However, this is not the case with Chris L. She wears her hair down and natural, at least in the last few dates.

If you look at the FRC pics, her hair is done and fixed when standing by the rose. However, in the pics of her walking back over the bridge, her hair is down and natural, the same way she has been wearing it with CL. Could it be that Roberto is F2 and the pic of her walking over the bridge, is her returning from saying good bye to him to meet CL for the final rose? She fixed her hair the way he likes before she returned? IDK, just a thought. First, I was a Roberto fan, but her chemistry with CL is much like that of Trista's with Ryan.

I am probably way far off base, but a girl can hope, right?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hollei;4000381;
    I usually lurk, but have to throw this out there. First, let me say, in no way am I a sleuther. Second, I will admit, I have not read this whole thread, so if this has been discussed, I apologize.

This may be a stupid, very insignificant observation, but whenever Ali is with Roberto, her hair and make up are done. However, this is not the case with Chris L. She wears her hair down and natural, at least in the last few dates.

If you look at the FRC pics, her hair is done and fixed when standing by the rose. However, in the pics of her walking back over the bridge, her hair is down and natural, the same way she has been wearing it with CL. Could it be that Roberto is F2 and the pic of her walking over the bridge, is her returning from saying good bye to him to meet CL for the final rose? She fixed her hair the way he likes before she returned? IDK, just a thought. First, I was a Roberto fan, but her chemistry with CL is much like that of Trista's with Ryan.

We've sort of concluded that the bridge pic takes place later in the day, hence the messier and slightly more disheveled look. FRC can take a few hours and I'm sure it was rather windy and humid there on the island.

As far as Ali's many looks this season: there has much brought up regarding this in the Editing Analysis thread but here's a quick synopsis...

1) She does herself up more depending on the type of date she's on
    2) She does herself up more for Roberto because she's trying a little harder to please him and is possibly more insecure looking more her natural self
    3) She's goes for a more natural look with Chris because she's not into making the extra effort -OR- because she feels more like her natural self around him

It may be a mixture of all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by hollei;4000381;

I agree about her hair clothes etc. she seems more fixed up with R and more herself with CL not sure if that means anything.