Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4000048;
    I think Roberto is Ali's ''Vienna'' However, Chris is Ali's ''Ryan'' thats just how I see it but obviously I'm a huge Chris fan!!
    She has said that both Chris and Roberto are romantic...
    She has said that there is chemistry with both. Roberto has been from the beginning, Chris' has been slow to develop.
    She has said she can laugh and have fun with both.
    Both are great men.

If she chooses either of them, its going to come down to the one with "the feeling". The one with that extra something that can't be put into words.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4000065;
    She has said that both Chris and Roberto are romantic...
    She has said that there is chemistry with both. Roberto has been from the beginning, Chris' has been slow to develop.
    She has said she can laugh and have fun with both.
    Both are great men.

If she chooses either of them, its going to come down to the one with "the feeling". The one with that extra something that can't be put into words.
    I hate to tell her this, but the chemistry between Ali and Chris was there all along, even if she didn't see it herself. There was tons of emotional chemistry during that early conversation between the two of them on the pool loungers. It is *always* better to let the physical chemistry lag a little behind the emotional chemistry in the early stages of a relationship -- too many people get that backwards.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4000048;
    I think Roberto is Ali's ''Vienna'' However, Chris is Ali's ''Ryan'' thats just how I see it but obviously I'm a huge Chris fan!!
    Sorry, this isn't really the thread for this convo, but I want to respond. I'm a Chris fan too, but I don't think Roberto is anything like Vienna. The only similarity is that we're getting the "physical edit" with Roberto like we did with Vienna... which is the only reason why I haven't fallen head over heals for Roberto (well, plus I don't go for the latin type). Roberto is much more substantive as a person than Vienna.

I also think that from what we've been shown Ali and Roberto may be more infatuation than love, and it may not last long... but thats JMO. It certainly won't be a bad relationship for either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4000072;
    I hate to tell her this, but the chemistry between Ali and Chris was there all along, even if she didn't see it herself. There was tons of emotional chemistry during that early conversation between the two of them on the pool loungers. It is *always* better to let the physical chemistry lag a little behind the emotional chemistry in the early stages of a relationship -- too many people get that backwards.
    depends on your own experience and love stories

both roberto's and chris' family talked about that 'it factor' the undeniable 'x factor' where you know within an instant that you met the love of your life. Everyone falls in love and keeps the love alive (which is so much more important) their own ways no two love stories are the same IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4000065;
    I agree!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4000083;
    depends on your own experience and love stories

both roberto's and chris' family talked about that 'it factor' the undeniable 'x factor' where you know within an instant that you met the love of your life. Everyone falls in love and keeps the love alive (which is so much more important) their own ways no two love stories are the same IMHO

I agree!
    If you put the physical chemistry ahead of the emotional chemistry, what do you do when the emotional chemistry doesn't develop? You're left with benefits without a friend. I suppose that works for some people but it's not the stuff of enduring relationships.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

In the US article, Ali says that Roberto loves her no matter how much she messes up, that's unconditional love from my perspective. Yet, from what we are hearing, it appears that wasn't enough. It makes you wonder what will be for her.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4000088;
    If you put the physical chemistry ahead of the emotional chemistry, what do you do when the emotional chemistry doesn't develop? You're left with benefits without a friend. I suppose that works for some people but it's not the stuff of enduring relationships.
    I agree you need both types of chemistry for a real and an enduring relationship. I don't know if you're suggesting either guy has more of one over the other or is being shown to have one more over the other... my opinion - the edit is showing Ali developing these kinds of chemistry more with one guy than the other to keep up the suspense and drive the storyline forward
    Team Alibeartito

They have put so much emphasis on Roberto and Ali's physical chemistry that nobody is going to believe that they can make it.

I actually see more emotional chemistry with Ali and Roberto than I do physical chemistry, if that is even possible!! Everything he does sounds like he is doing it for Ali, it's important to him because it is important to Ali. He is such a gentleman with her and shows in every little way that he cares about her and appreciates her and wants what is best for her! He really seems to look after her in a very emotional way! And to have that physical stuff is just icing on that yummy cake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4000100;
    I agree you need both types of chemistry for a real and an enduring relationship. I don't know if you're suggesting either guy has more of one over the other or is being shown to have one more over the other... my opinion - the edit is showing Ali developing these kinds of chemistry more with one guy than the other to keep up the suspense and drive the storyline forward
    I'm suggesting that Chris and Ali had quite a lot of emotional chemistry before they had as much physical chemistry, and that that is a better formula for an enduring relationship than the other way around. That is all.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.