Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4000001;
    That's why I'm confused. If she chooses someone, let's say ROberto, TPTB would want to hype that up a bit in the story line. Roberto's edit shows that he's a nice guy, but all we're really led to believe in that ALi thinks he's hot and they have good physical chemistry. If RM was the "one" then we would be shown a little more substance. OTH we have a huge story arc for Chris and ALi. SO IMO either Chris is the hidden F1 or she chooses no one.
    This is just exactly what I am struggling with.

I'm posting my thoughs in the Edit thread so this one stays on topic if anyone cares to read ......................
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4000025;
    If anyone can point me in the right direction... where did Ali say at any time that she was looking for chemistry?

I can point you to a voice over where Ali is describing kind of love she is wanting in a relationship...

Ali said: "That, to me, is the sort of love I'm looking for.... The love where it's romantic and passionate and you wanna be together, but still laughing and having a good time and being buddies."
    You know I'm not sure about saying she was looking for chemistry, it just seems as though she has it with Roberto. The Chris slow beginning seems more her style, however maybe not for this show, and she felt pressure with that ascpect - what the show expects and what she wants. The love she just described looking for was a VO they showed while she was Chris, just maybe not about him ? I just cant wrap my head around the comments Chris made post show about "not a sad ending, we would understand"..what does that really mean? I wasn't on boards when that was originally posted, only heard it long after..so what were people thoughts of his comments ? I love your posts and agree with what you do see and It makes me wonder how she could ever not pick Chris....

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3999853;
    Ali has no say in how the process plays out - 19 seasons have shown us that no matter what she wants, the F2 guy is still going to have to go through what every other F2 person has gone through before him.
    TPTB let Charlie do it during his FRC. He went to Kristy's (I think that's her name) dressing room and told her that he was chosing the other woman (wow I'm really having a senior moment because I can't recall her either. lol) ETA: I just remembered that her name is Sarah B.
    Last edited by 2observe; 07-23-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Ali said that she goes with how the guy makes her feel. Roberto makes her feel loved, protected, and treats her like no other guy has ever treated her.

Now, I'm just bringing this up, because there are just as many (if more to me) for her picking Roberto as her picking Chris.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

If anyone can point me in the right direction... where did Ali say at any time that she was looking for chemistry?

I can point you to a voice over where Ali is describing kind of love she is wanting in a relationship...

Ali said: "That, to me, is the sort of love I'm looking for.... The love where it's romantic and passionate and you wanna be together, but still laughing and having a good time and being buddies."
    She said this in VO during Chris' FD. However, we don't know who Ali is referring to because there wasn't a name attached to this particular VO.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3999780;
    3. I thought both FDs were romantic and either TeamR or TeamC could come away thinking "Aha. She's going to pick my guy." What a tough choice she has. If she chooses neither - chooses not to see where a relationship could go in the real world, I'm going to lose respect for Ali. I will never understand that. Confused if her feelings are real? Check. No problem. End everything? No way. Stupid move.
    I agree with this post both FDs went really well! I thought CL's date at the FD was the best one he's had with Ali by far - I saw the physical chemistry with him in this date this time around for the first time and while not many other people saw what I was pointing out I'm positive Ali got teary eyed when Roberto told her he's falling in love with her... I can't imagine how Ali picks no one at this point it just absolutely ludicrously crazy ridiculous to me
    Last edited by emusha; 07-23-2010 at 01:34 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

I think Roberto is Ali's ''Vienna'' However, Chris is Ali's ''Ryan'' thats just how I see it but obviously I'm a huge Chris fan!!

I loved it when she said that but didn't she recently say that she wasn't looking for someone who was funny but someone to just be there when she got home from work to give her a hug? She thought Frank was so funny and this really attracted her to him. Maybe in the end she decided to go in the complete opposite direction. Personally, I think she is fooling herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4000043;
    She said this in VO during Chris' FD. However, we don't know who Ali is referring to because there wasn't a name attached to this particular VO.
    I know where the quote was said, and I purposefully did not say as I didn't want to give any weight as to who it might have been in reference to.

If anyone can point me to another quote, actual, PI or VO in which Ali describes what she is looking for in regards to love and relationship, I would appreciate it, and I'm talking during the show, not post show.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4000048;
    I think Roberto is Ali's ''Vienna'' However, Chris is Ali's ''Ryan'' thats just how I see it but obviously I'm a huge Chris fan!!
    Do you mind elaborating on this? Thanks!
    * races off to potentially find my "outraged" smilie