Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

latergator, you know I love your posts and I wish you're right but how do you explain RS? Just crazy misdirection going on?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I believe this date was the beginning of the changing of the guard... the f1 position shifted. HTD helped to firm it up (of her 2 FD, Chris' was the only one she wanted to revisit by details and how she felt there), and FD made it secure. Chris was/is f1 going into Tahiti and now Bora Bora
    I thought this as well at the time. I thought why is she so concerned about the timeline and developing a relationship and wanting to find the romance if she didn't really want him. No part of me right now believes that she is picking Chris,everything seems to point opposite of that, as I already went thru that with Reid. But I would just love for all of us to be wrong and for RS to be "punked" and there be the fairytale ending that Chris talked about.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3999937;
    latergator, you know I love your posts and I wish you're right but how do you explain RS? Just crazy misdirection going on?
    a whole lot of misdirection all over the place.

I honestly believe there has never been any "true" spoiling in someone secretly going to someone with information... but rather just what MF wants out there to stir the pot. Not that there was not accurate information given, and a lot of inaccurate information given since the spoiling began... but the only consistency has been that viewer-ship is up since it began. Will that continue on even if those that spoil and report are not 100% this season, yes it will. Matter of fact I believe that MF has now hit on the best way to do it. Lay it all out there with all possibilities and let the public stew over it.

This is the 20th episode... MF admitted that Trista and Ryan have been his all time favorites... He also has said that Ali is one of his favorites along with Trista, maybe even a little more so. The only end result that has not been publicly spoiled is Chris is F1 (other than Team Kip and he was made fool of for saying that here on fort).

Through edit he has told a story this year that could go down in the record books of reality TV.
    The emergence of Chris following the care-taking of his mom and family, giving up his life and chance of meeting someone in the process.
    The emergence of Ali as healed from past hurts, having her head on straight as to what she is worth and what she deserves from a partner.
    The meeting of these two souls and beginning with friendship, the gradual falling in love and realization that they are somehow right for the other.

Aristotle said "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies"

Chris has said this already in a voice over... that he has met his soulmate, his perfect girl for him. How can anyone in their right mind think that this person that expressed his love so deeply and succinctly for our lead could ever become the bachelor in 8 short months and move on to 25 bachelorettes? It's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3999966;

I honestly believe there has never been any "true" spoiling in someone secretly going to someone with information... but rather just what MF wants out there to stir the pot. Not that there was not accurate information given, and a lot of inaccurate information given since the spoiling began... but the only consistency has been that viewer-ship is up since it began. Will that continue on even if those that spoil and report are not 100% this season, yes it will. Matter of fact I believe that MF has now hit on the best way to do it. Lay it all out there with all possibilities and let the public stew over it.

This is the 20th episode... MF admitted that Trista and Ryan have been his all time favorites... He also has said that Ali is one of his favorites along with Trista, maybe even a little more so. The only end result that has not been publicly spoiled is Chris is F1 (other than Team Kip and he was made fool of for saying that here on fort).

Through edit he has told a story this year that could go down in the record books of reality TV.
    The emergence of Chris following the care-taking of his mom and family, giving up his life and chance of meeting someone in the process.
    The emergence of Ali as healed from past hurts, having her head on straight as to what she is worth and what she deserves from a partner.
    The meeting of these two souls and beginning with friendship, the gradual falling in love and realization that they are somehow right for the other.

Chris has said this already in a voice over... that he has met his soulmate, his perfect girl for him. How can anyone in their right mind think that this person that expressed his love so deeply and succinctly for our lead could ever become the bachelor in 8 short months and move on to 25 bachelorettes? It's not possible.
    I love your posts too....but how can she leave the guy who she has such physical chemistry with?

This kills me too. It'll be hilarious watching him saying the same exact things about the next one. I love Chris but I won't believe him. Unless he's a psycho and finds a soulmate every 5 minutes, how is it even possible?

Well, let's see if you're right. I just wouldn't get too hopeful if it were me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3999975;
    I love your posts too....but how can she leave the guy who she has such physical chemistry with?
    This is what I struggle with as well, if this were JILLIAN, who was looking for her best friend..the Chris edit would make more sense as F1. She seems so in awe of Roberto all the time, it's hard to ignore..I also can't make sense of her picking no one at all, not even to date ? However, with you bringing up the point of MF loving Trist and Ryan, and this being a big 20th season, the happy ending seems more likely ? This season has me more confused than any previous ones.

ETA, sorry I was replying to both post from Brendaavon and Latergator.

FORT Fan

a whole lot of misdirection all over the place. I honestly believe there has never been any "true" spoiling in someone secretly going to someone with information... but rather just what MF wants out there to stir the pot. Not that there was not accurate information given, and a lot of inaccurate information given since the spoiling began... but the only consistency has been that viewer-ship is up since it began. Will that continue on even if those that spoil and report are not 100% this season, yes it will. Matter of fact I believe that MF has now hit on the best way to do it. Lay it all out there with all possibilities and let the public stew over it.
    (Quote shortened for space)

Re: Bolded, maybe this is why we are seeing the playing around outtakes with the cat and mouse. When I first saw the pic of CH with the "smiley face in his pocket" and someone referenced it as cheese, I thought that it would go with the outtakes of the cat and mouse. Symbolizing the mouse/RS took the bait/cheese, but the "Chesire cat/MF" got his feasting on a real fake spoiler to RS. LOL
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2010 at 06:29 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3999991;
    This is what I struggle with as well, if this were JILLIAN, who was looking for her best friend..the Chris edit would make more sense as F1. She seems so in awe of Roberto all the time, it's hard to ignore..I also can't make sense of her picking no one at all, not even to date ? However, with you bringing up the point of MF loving Trist and Ryan, and this being a big 20th season, the happy ending seems more likely ? This season has me more confused than any previous ones.
    That's why I'm confused. If she chooses someone, let's say ROberto, TPTB would want to hype that up a bit in the story line. Roberto's edit shows that he's a nice guy, but all we're really led to believe in that ALi thinks he's hot and they have good physical chemistry. If RM was the "one" then we would be shown a little more substance. OTH we have a huge story arc for Chris and ALi. SO IMO either Chris is the hidden F1 or she chooses no one.

Quote Originally Posted by idol2fan;3999824;
    Hi, I usually lurk, but how about this as a possible ending.

I have been thinking of what Chris H. said about wondering how America was going to like Ali's decision on the last day and also I was thinking of the evening that Ali let Craig R go and how she didn't want to have a Cocktail party that night because she had already made up her mind and didn't want him pitching why he should stay.

Maybe Ali decides that she doesn't want the guy she doesn't pick (Chris L.) to go through the waiting all day and walking out, maybe with a ring in pocket, etc. and she wants to just go tell him in person earlier in the day (the screencap with her crying and hugging him) and they just do the final Rose Ceremony for Roberto. That might explain why there are no screen caps of both in the limo, etc. Just a thought.
    I really like this. Even though this better NOT happen. I love Chris. I could see her doing this with whomever isn't the F1 though. She seems to be such a kind, person as well as considerate of someone's feelings. So yes, I could see this happening.

Originally Posted by Brendaavon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3999991;

ETA, sorry I was replying to both post from Brendaavon and Latergator.
    If anyone can point me in the right direction... where did Ali say at any time that she was looking for chemistry?

I can point you to a voice over where Ali is describing kind of love she is wanting in a relationship...

Ali said: "That, to me, is the sort of love I'm looking for.... The love where it's romantic and passionate and you wanna be together, but still laughing and having a good time and being buddies."