Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Yeah, I can see how people thought it was a necklace. It wasn't described that way though. Just a crystal heart.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by idol2fan;3999824;
    Hi, I usually lurk, but how about this as a possible ending.

I have been thinking of what Chris H. said about wondering how America was going to like Ali's decision on the last day and also I was thinking of the evening that Ali let Craig R go and how she didn't want to have a Cocktail party that night because she had already made up her mind and didn't want him pitching why he should stay.

Maybe Ali decides that she doesn't want the guy she doesn't pick (Chris L.) to go through the waiting all day and walking out, maybe with a ring in pocket, etc. and she wants to just go tell him in person earlier in the day (the screencap with her crying and hugging him) and they just do the final Rose Ceremony for Roberto. That might explain why there are no screen caps of both in the limo, etc. Just a thought.

yes. I like this version a lot.

Maybe ali seing chris really in love and she with roberto, she wanted in her own way trying to avoid chris to be too much crushed?

If it is the case, I would say that it is respectful to do that.... now how was it done and how the producers did their nasty job to include more drama... that will be interesting to watch

that would explain the "THE MOST DRAMATIC...." in the trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3999789;
    Seems like from an interview with Us Weekly.

This is such a joke. Now we have Ali saying she didn't choose Chris either. The more this goes on and on, the more it just make me want to be spiteful and root for this relationship to happen anyway.

It's craziness. It's like Jillian would have said in the middle of her season about Reid: He's such a nice guy, but I should have eliminated him earlier. Or about Ed: When he came back, I knew everything was going to be okay.

It's entirely plausible she chose Roberto but I really doubt it. It's just one hundred too many pro-Roberto sentiments being released by TPTB and now Ali herself.
    Maybe they are releasing the pro-RM statements bc there is so much viewer support for Chris and the ordeal he has gone through.

Quote Originally Posted by idol2fan;3999824;
    Hi, I usually lurk, but how about this as a possible ending.

I have been thinking of what Chris H. said about wondering how America was going to like Ali's decision on the last day and also I was thinking of the evening that Ali let Craig R go and how she didn't want to have a Cocktail party that night because she had already made up her mind and didn't want him pitching why he should stay.

Maybe Ali decides that she doesn't want the guy she doesn't pick (Chris L.) to go through the waiting all day and walking out, maybe with a ring in pocket, etc. and she wants to just go tell him in person earlier in the day (the screencap with her crying and hugging him) and they just do the final Rose Ceremony for Roberto. That might explain why there are no screen caps of both in the limo, etc. Just a thought.

I agree with this because I remember how upset I was with Deanna when Jason got down to propose. I hope Ali would not put Chris through going to pick out a ring and rehersing the proposal. So perhaps that is why she would go to him personally the day before and let him know she is chosing Roberto. That would be the most humane approach. (but I'm still secretly hoping for some type of spin)

Ali has no say in how the process plays out - 19 seasons have shown us that no matter what she wants, the F2 guy is still going to have to go through what every other F2 person has gone through before him.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3999811;
    Sorry you're right a crystal heart.......don't know where I got the necklace.
    If Ali discussed the crystal...then Don just might be right...he/she said that RM's mom gave Ali a Crystal engraved necklace.[/QUOTE]

SORRY! I was totally confused. Please disregard my posts...TGIF...been a LONG week

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3999853;
    Ali has no say in how the process plays out - 19 seasons have shown us that no matter what she wants, the F2 guy is still going to have to go through what every other F2 person has gone through before him.
    Right, no concession are going to be made for anyone. Y'all saw what they did to poor, sweet Reid. Sweet, precious Chris is not going to get out of it either.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3999830;
    Yeah, I can see how people thought it was a necklace. It wasn't described that way though. Just a crystal heart.
    Possibly the kind people hang from their rear view window?

It could have been a crystal paper weight. No way to tell without someone telling us or seeing it for ourselves.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3999641;
    The sc of Chris L in the sunset was used to symbolize something and it doesn't matter where it was. We have not yet seen the hugging/crying sc and I think it symbolizes something as well. I just don't know what yet.

We do know that Ali says the finale is "very interesting" and she says "people are going to be surprised." Also, she says "it kinda makes Bachelor and Bachelorette history." We know that choosing noone has been done, FIR guy being F1 has been done, a minority has been F1. What will surprise people and is very interesting? Ali just booting Chris L and choosing Roberto, the hot FIR guy, is not surprising, but what would be surprising is if she chose Chris L, the guy she was slow to have a connection with and has said in PI's "it might be too little too late". Actually, she said that on the night part of their FD and the PI was used on their date in Portugal. I went back and looked at the PI in Portugal during their date and she had on her FD outfit. I think CL was going home at F3/F2 RC.

I got my Us Weekly in the mail today and they had an article on Ali and they had a comparison of Chris and Roberto and who she should choose. They wrote what Ali said about each of them and she said the following:

CHRIS L: "Chris is so funny and so interesting. He has me laughing! He's also really romantic and sweet," says Fedotowsky, who admits she nearly booted him early on in the competition!"

ROBERTO: "Fedotowsky tells Us she was impressed by his refusal to bad-mouth exes on camera. "He has integrity. He makes me feel like I could mess up in every possible way and he'd still love me."

Heck, maybe she dumps Roberto and goes back to get him. Something happens at the FRC though that is phenomenal (unusual). I just wish I knew what it was.

ETA: In CH's blog last week, he insinuated that the end of the season (FRC) was separate from Ali's "final decision". He talked like they were two events. I guess we'll see!

I know Ali said she had no regrets about any of her decisions including the last one, which I think was not at the FRC. She said the other night at some event "the only decision that matters, is the one I made in the end."
    Leave it to me to be playing catch up here, if this has been addressed please forgive me...

Ali did say in her first PI on her 1/1 date with Chris, that their relationship confused her. She had a really good time with him and saw that they were friends, but unless it stepped up she couldn't see going to meet his family.

A: [Watching Chris come up to me, I'm nervous. (VO)]
    C: Hi Ali.
    A: [I don't know how today is gonna go. (VO)]
    A: Hi, how are you? she laughs Give me a hug.
    C: I've missed you
    A: Me too
    A: [Right now I'm having a difficult time (vo)] even understanding where my feelings are lying with Chris(PIa). [I am really just sort of diggin him as a friend but we're not really getting to the level where our relationship needs to be as fast as I'd like. I hope Chris is able to open up(vo)] today, because if we aren't able to move our relationship forward, I just can't see myself visiting his family. (PIb)

VO= []
    PIa=

PIb=

And open up he did... on their picnic there was implied conversation of family/children as she said "I really wanted all boys... Bet your mom really liked being the woman of the house." He continued opening up in the winery about why he wanted to take her home to meet his family, and that they would just see what he saw with her, and then he gave her the Dennis bracelet. What Ali told us in a PI was that giving her the bracelet then and not on the first night meant so much more to her... that he waited until he was sure of his feelings before offering it. (paraphrased here for time sake). When they walk out from the winery under the canopy of trees, they are walking completely step in step (an implied bonding/cohesive connection). [I had stated before that as a therapist this totally caught my eye as each rise of the hip and extension of the knee to the strike of the heel was in unison.]

As they were rolling around on the grass, Chris made mention that he was no longer nervous (again paraphrased due to time) which told me that it was a turning point for him.

Cut to the rose ceremony... Ali outside letting Ty go in the rain, turns to look back at the hotel... in the window is Chris framed full frontal, and beside him is Frank (sideways btw) obscured by the curtain.

I believe this date was the beginning of the changing of the guard... the f1 position shifted. HTD helped to firm it up (of her 2 FD, Chris' was the only one she wanted to revisit by details and how she felt there), and FD made it secure. Chris was/is f1 going into Tahiti and now Bora Bora
    Last edited by latergator; 07-23-2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: spelling :/