Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Where did the comment about CL come from? Ali or someone else ?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm once again sitting on the deck of our vacation cabin in beautiful Estes Park, looking at the peaks in Rocky Mountain National Park, all while being obsessed with this stupid (but lovable show). How sick am I? I'm caught up in only a couple threads, but wanted to comment on a few things:

1. Can't remember who it was who blew up the arm of Ali crossing the bridge. It does look like the shape of the Dennis bracelet to me, and that makes me nervous for Chris. I don't see any other horizontal lines on the "chiffon-like" part of her dress. Why she'd be carrying it is confusing me. Could be she's going to give it back. Could be she's going to take him up on the "get out of jail free" joke related to it and ask him to give it a shot with her.

2. Not much conversation has been generated on one part of the "nail salon report." I'm going to butcher your screenname because I'm too lazy to look back a couple hundred posts, and I apologize for that, but... luvstrx said she was told Chris has disappeared for brief periods then popped back up. Could this mean he's been seeing Ali?

3. I thought both FDs were romantic and either TeamR or TeamC could come away thinking "Aha. She's going to pick my guy." What a tough choice she has. If she chooses neither - chooses not to see where a relationship could go in the real world, I'm going to lose respect for Ali. I will never understand that. Confused if her feelings are real? Check. No problem. End everything? No way. Stupid move.

4. I, too, wonder about the gap in the medianet pix. There always is with the FRC episode, but usually there are SOME of the guys - in the limo, stepping out (remember the helicopter shots of Vienna and Tenley), etc. What's up with that?

5. I also wonder along with most of you why no ring shots, why no getting dressed shots of the guys. Geez, it seems like we analyzed BrownSuitGuy for 5 years.

6. On the limo order: besides Jesse Palmer's debacle, MF did pull a bait and switch with Ryan/Charlie. I clearly remember almost knocking my daughter off the couch when they showed Ryan's limo pulling up first. They THEN showed Charlie's pulling up and Charlie getting out. I was ready to strangle Trista when I thought she was rejecting Ryan.

7. I STILL hope we'll get a full recounting after the ATFR, because I'll never understand the spoiler leaks otherwise. We've had everything leaked except CL being F1. Could the "never been done" ending be she chooses someone who was originally on the verge of being let go? Could the originally planned (as of the FD period) been Roberto F1, Frank F2 and CL F3, but through "being duped" by Frank and MF, the F3 sprinted across the finish line?

All in all, if she doesn't choose one of these guys, I cannot see how won't spend the rest of her life being judged for it. What a waste of potential.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadmom1983;3999766;
    Additionally, in the other shot of Ali sitting on the bed, in her RC dress, it appears to be a necklace or form of jewelry near her left hand and she's leaning back (posing). Maybe it's just one of her ear rings she had yet to put in and maybe it's nothing. Just wondering.
    If you remember is Ali's blog on People.com she said that we didn't see this part but Roberto's mom gave her a crystal necklace with a saying on it about love
    She didn't say it was a necklace. She said that she got a crystal with the engraving. Perhaps it's a figureine?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3999777;
    Where did the comment about CL come from? Ali or someone else ?
    Seems like from an interview with Us Weekly.

This is such a joke. Now we have Ali saying she didn't choose Chris either. The more this goes on and on, the more it just make me want to be spiteful and root for this relationship to happen anyway.

It's craziness. It's like Jillian would have said in the middle of her season about Reid: He's such a nice guy, but I should have eliminated him earlier. Or about Ed: When he came back, I knew everything was going to be okay.

It's entirely plausible she chose Roberto but I really doubt it. It's just one hundred too many pro-Roberto sentiments being released by TPTB and now Ali herself.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3999782;
    If you remember is Ali's blog on People.com she said that we didn't see this part but Roberto's mom gave her a crystal necklace with a saying on it about love..
    She didn't say it was a necklace. She said that she got a crystal with the engraving. Perhaps it's a figureine?
    Sorry you're right a crystal heart.......don't know where I got the necklace.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2010 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3999780;
    Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm once again sitting on the deck of our vacation cabin in beautiful Estes Park, looking at the peaks in Rocky Mountain National Park, all while being obsessed with this stupid (but lovable show). How sick am I? I'm caught up in only a couple threads, but wanted to comment on a few things:

1. Can't remember who it was who blew up the arm of Ali crossing the bridge. It does look like the shape of the Dennis bracelet to me, and that makes me nervous for Chris. I don't see any other horizontal lines on the "chiffon-like" part of her dress. Why she'd be carrying it is confusing me. Could be she's going to give it back. Could be she's going to take him up on the "get out of jail free" joke related to it and ask him to give it a shot with her.

2. Not much conversation has been generated on one part of the "nail salon report." I'm going to butcher your screenname because I'm too lazy to look back a couple hundred posts, and I apologize for that, but... luvstrx said she was told Chris has disappeared for brief periods then popped back up. Could this mean he's been seeing Ali?

3. I thought both FDs were romantic and either TeamR or TeamC could come away thinking "Aha. She's going to pick my guy." What a tough choice she has. If she chooses neither - chooses not to see where a relationship could go in the real world, I'm going to lose respect for Ali. I will never understand that. Confused if her feelings are real? Check. No problem. End everything? No way. Stupid move.

4. I, too, wonder about the gap in the medianet pix. There always is with the FRC episode, but usually there are SOME of the guys - in the limo, stepping out (remember the helicopter shots of Vienna and Tenley), etc. What's up with that?

5. I also wonder along with most of you why no ring shots, why no getting dressed shots of the guys. Geez, it seems like we analyzed BrownSuitGuy for 5 years.

6. On the limo order: besides Jesse Palmer's debacle, MF did pull a bait and switch with Ryan/Charlie. I clearly remember almost knocking my daughter off the couch when they showed Ryan's limo pulling up first. They THEN showed Charlie's pulling up and Charlie getting out. I was ready to strangle Trista when I thought she was rejecting Ryan.

7. I STILL hope we'll get a full recounting after the ATFR, because I'll never understand the spoiler leaks otherwise. We've had everything leaked except CL being F1. Could the "never been done" ending be she chooses someone who was originally on the verge of being let go? Could the originally planned (as of the FD period) been Roberto F1, Frank F2 and CL F3, but through "being duped" by Frank and MF, the F3 sprinted across the finish line?

All in all, if she doesn't choose one of these guys, I cannot see how won't spend the rest of her life being judged for it. What a waste of potential.
    I bolded the parts I like and have to say that the points you bring up work for me

Regardless of whether they're right or not- F3 become F1, they reunite somehow, he's been going to see her- I don't really care. All of the craziness surrounding Roberto or no one makes me want to tell MF to go suck an egg because I feel like my mind is being messed up hardcore.

I don't truly believe Chris and Ali are together but now that she's telling people he was going to be let go even earlier? Uhh. Yeah. I'm Team Stop Messing With Me, Ali!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Toadmom1983;3999793;
    Sorry you're right a crystal heart.......don't know where I got the necklace.[/QUOTE]

If Ali discussed the crystal...then Don just might be right...he/she said that RM's mom gave Ali a Crystal engraved necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3999811;
    Sorry you're right a crystal heart.......don't know where I got the necklace.

If Ali discussed the crystal...then Don just might be right...he/she said that RM's mom gave Ali a Crystal engraved necklace.
    What? Ali said this in her blog, that Roberto's mom gave her a crystal heart. Don said Roberto gave her a tiara.
    Last edited by Alanna; 07-23-2010 at 11:23 AM.
    ~ Sex and the City

Hi, I usually lurk, but how about this as a possible ending.

I have been thinking of what Chris H. said about wondering how America was going to like Ali's decision on the last day and also I was thinking of the evening that Ali let Craig R go and how she didn't want to have a Cocktail party that night because she had already made up her mind and didn't want him pitching why he should stay.

Maybe Ali decides that she doesn't want the guy she doesn't pick (Chris L.) to go through the waiting all day and walking out, maybe with a ring in pocket, etc. and she wants to just go tell him in person earlier in the day (the screencap with her crying and hugging him) and they just do the final Rose Ceremony for Roberto. That might explain why there are no screen caps of both in the limo, etc. Just a thought.

FORT Newbie

It was her blog on People right after the hometown dates.