Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3999723;
    wth is with the cheese in Chris' pocket??? This is the weirdest season ever!!
    I think it's some kind of "in joke" CH has with Ali and he's trying to lighten her mood. Don't you think it looks rather like "Sponge Bob"?
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;3999688;
    Just a quick question....I noticed there are some new screencaps towards the end of the Screencap thread. Is there a new video out that I haven't seen?
    ABC put out some new still shots. They're not video.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3999641;
    The sc of Chris L in the sunset was used to symbolize something and it doesn't matter where it was. We have not yet seen the hugging/crying sc and I think it symbolizes something as well. I just don't know what yet.

We do know that Ali says the finale is "very interesting" and she says "people are going to be surprised." Also, she says "it kinda makes Bachelor and Bachelorette history." We know that choosing noone has been done, FIR guy being F1 has been done, a minority has been F1. What will surprise people and is very interesting? Ali just booting Chris L and choosing Roberto, the hot FIR guy, is not surprising, but what would be surprising is if she chose Chris L, the guy she was slow to have a connection with and has said in PI's "it might be too little too late". Actually, she said that on the night part of their FD and the PI was used on their date in Portugal. I went back and looked at the PI in Portugal during their date and she had on her FD outfit. I think CL was going home at F3/F2 RC.

I got my Us Weekly in the mail today and they had an article on Ali and they had a comparison of Chris and Roberto and who she should choose. They wrote what Ali said about each of them and she said the following:

CHRIS L: "Chris is so funny and so interesting. He has me laughing! He's also really romantic and sweet," says Fedotowsky, who admits she nearly booted him early on in the competition!"

ROBERTO: "Fedotowsky tells Us she was impressed by his refusal to bad-mouth exes on camera. "He has integrity. He makes me feel like I could mess up in every possible way and he'd still love me."

Heck, maybe she dumps Roberto and goes back to get him. Something happens at the FRC though that is phenomenal (unusual). I just wish I knew what it was.

ETA: In CH's blog last week, he insinuated that the end of the season (FRC) was separate from Ali's "final decision". He talked like they were two events. I guess we'll see!

I know Ali said she had no regrets about any of her decisions including the last one, which I think was not at the FRC. She said the other night at some event "the only decision that matters, is the one I made in the end."
    That is an interesting about Chris L was almost cut earlier. I would have never guessed that.

Interesting comment about Roberto too in how he makes her feel. I wish there was more detail about the FRC from a source so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3999734;
    That is an interesting about Chris L was almost cut earlier. I would have never guessed that.

Interesting comment about Roberto too in how he makes her feel. I wish there was more detail about the FRC from a source so bad.
    Interesting indeedio!!!

we need more info STAT!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

I have no idea why I'm still trying to match things up but, need help of others. Way back when...several weeks ago, we were discussing rooms for the LCD/FD and trying to figure out who was staying where. If you look at the picture of Ali in her RC dress, sitting on the bed, leaning down touching her shoes, you will notice (thru the canopy cover) the computer desk and head board. Why does this head board look so familiar? I know we've looked at rooms with the same setup but, is there pics of she with either CL/RM to match this? Additionally, in the other shot of Ali sitting on the bed, in her RC dress, it appears to be a necklace or form of jewelry near her left hand and she's leaning back (posing). Maybe it's just one of her ear rings she had yet to put in and maybe it's nothing. Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3999740;
    I have no idea why I'm still trying to match things up but, need help of others. Way back when...several weeks ago, we were discussing rooms for the LCD/FD and trying to figure out who was staying where. If you look at the picture of Ali in her RC dress, sitting on the bed, leaning down touching her shoes, you will notice (thru the canopy cover) the computer desk and head board. Why does this head board look so familiar? I know we've looked at rooms with the same setup but, is there pics of she with either CL/RM to match this? Additionally, in the other shot of Ali sitting on the bed, in her RC dress, it appears to be a necklace or form of jewelry near her left hand and she's leaning back (posing). Maybe it's just one of her ear rings she had yet to put in and maybe it's nothing. Just wondering.
    Roberto's twitter pic did look like there was something white like the headboard of the bed. I think she was putting earrings on.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3999747;
    Roberto's twitter pic did look like there was something white like the headboard of the bed. I think she was putting earrings on.
    Could this be the room she has both "talks" in? We KNOW they change the pillows/linens around a lot! lol

Ali's "staging" area could also be the Spa at Nui. It's on top of the hill looking towards the beach.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

Additionally, in the other shot of Ali sitting on the bed, in her RC dress, it appears to be a necklace or form of jewelry near her left hand and she's leaning back (posing). Maybe it's just one of her ear rings she had yet to put in and maybe it's nothing. Just wondering.

If you remember is Ali's blog on People.com she said that we didn't see this part but Roberto's mom gave her a crystal necklace with a saying on it about love..
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2010 at 06:20 PM.

FORT Regular

Originally Posted by atem View Post

I agree with Atem comments - It is appears that Ali is throwing out a few comments that to me
    seem so obvious that she is choosing Roberto (in a way that makes you question whether that
    is done to throw off the audience) - the comment above about CL being eliminated early - the
    comment about the relationship being too little/to late, etc. On the other hand - she seems
    to be teasing or sending out other messages between the lines to CL - the comment about
    "nothing" happened in the FS with Roberto...competition - Beer Flip Cup or Fishing keeping score)...such back and forth comments - it seems to change like the weather.

Also - I still say that the fact that we have NO SC of the men for the FRC is definitely a huge
    clue...but what?