Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3999499;
    The SC of Chris L insunset silhouette as has been long identified as being on Le Tahaa. So, it's already occurred. Ali, says she is confident in all her decisions including her final one and doesn't regret them. So, if she ler Chris go she didn't change her mind and try to et him back. SO, either she pciked him or she didn't. The hugging/crying SC is at the BOra BOra Nui.
    The sc of Chris L in the sunset was used to symbolize something and it doesn't matter where it was. We have not yet seen the hugging/crying sc and I think it symbolizes something as well. I just don't know what yet.

We do know that Ali says the finale is "very interesting" and she says "people are going to be surprised." Also, she says "it kinda makes Bachelor and Bachelorette history." We know that choosing noone has been done, FIR guy being F1 has been done, a minority has been F1. What will surprise people and is very interesting? Ali just booting Chris L and choosing Roberto, the hot FIR guy, is not surprising, but what would be surprising is if she chose Chris L, the guy she was slow to have a connection with and has said in PI's "it might be too little too late". Actually, she said that on the night part of their FD and the PI was used on their date in Portugal. I went back and looked at the PI in Portugal during their date and she had on her FD outfit. I think CL was going home at F3/F2 RC.

I got my Us Weekly in the mail today and they had an article on Ali and they had a comparison of Chris and Roberto and who she should choose. They wrote what Ali said about each of them and she said the following:

CHRIS L: "Chris is so funny and so interesting. He has me laughing! He's also really romantic and sweet," says Fedotowsky, who admits she nearly booted him early on in the competition!"

ROBERTO: "Fedotowsky tells Us she was impressed by his refusal to bad-mouth exes on camera. "He has integrity. He makes me feel like I could mess up in every possible way and he'd still love me."

Heck, maybe she dumps Roberto and goes back to get him. Something happens at the FRC though that is phenomenal (unusual). I just wish I knew what it was.

ETA: In CH's blog last week, he insinuated that the end of the season (FRC) was separate from Ali's "final decision". He talked like they were two events. I guess we'll see!

I know Ali said she had no regrets about any of her decisions including the last one, which I think was not at the FRC. She said the other night at some event "the only decision that matters, is the one I made in the end."
    Last edited by n4692u; 07-23-2010 at 05:21 AM.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3999641;
    The sc of Chris L in the sunset was used to symbolize something and it doesn't matter where it was. We have not yet seen the hugging/crying sc and I think it symbolizes something as well. I just don't know what yet.

We do know that Ali says the finale is "very interesting" and she says "people are going to be surprised." Also, she says "it kinda makes Bachelor and Bachelorette history." We know that choosing noone has been done, FIR guy being F1 has been done, a minority has been F1. What will surprise people and is very interesting? Ali just booting Chris L and choosing Roberto, the hot FIR guy, is not surprising, but what would be surprising is if she chose Chris L, the guy she was slow to have a connection with and has said in PI's "it might be too little too late". Actually, she said that on the night part of their FD and the PI was used on their date in Portugal. I went back and looked at the PI in Portugal during their date and she had on her FD outfit. I think CL was going home at F3/F2 RC.

I got my Us Weekly in the mail today and they had an article on Ali and they had a comparison of Chris and Roberto and who she should choose. They wrote what Ali said about each of them and she said the following:

CHRIS L: "Chris is so funny and so interesting. He has me laughing! He's also really romantic and sweet," says Fedotowsky, who admits she nearly booted him early on in the competition!"

ROBERTO: "Fedotowsky tells Us she was impressed by his refusal to bad-mouth exes on camera. "He has integrity. He makes me feel like I could mess up in every possible way and he'd still love me."

Heck, maybe she dumps Roberto and goes back to get him. Something happens at the FRC though that is phenomenal (unusual). I just wish I knew what it was.

ETA: In CH's blog last week, he insinuated that the end of the season (FRC) was separate from Ali's "final decision". He talked like they were two events. I guess we'll see!

I know Ali said she had no regrets about any of her decisions including the last one, which I think was not at the FRC. She said the other night at some event "the only decision that matters, is the one I made in the end."
    So this could play in to she Lets Chris go before the FRC, that would be a history maker, and then the only one to show up for the FRC would be ROberto, and I am thinking that would be the interesting part. From the quotes she seems to want someone who will love her in spite of herself. IMHO I think because of everything we have seen, and most recently the SC of CH and Ali laughing with the smiley face cookie in the jacket pocket, she overcame her fear of being rejected. Does anyone else see it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3998874;
    I'm so confused. Did RS actually say that he doesn't know who comes out first ?

I thought he was sure that Chris is rejected and then he does not know what goes down after that rejection, meaning Chris came first - was rejected - and then after that - RS knows nothing.
    Then he later said Roberto or no one.

Has TeamKip posted recently ? Was wondering if he heard anything new from his sources?
    LOL – like anything TeamKip would say would have any validity at all……..first it was she picked Chris, then it was Chris and Ali were happily engaged…….
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3999655;
    LOL – like anything TeamKip would say would have any validity at all……..first it was she picked Chris, then it was Chris and Ali were happily engaged…….
    Wouldn't it be a kicker TK was right all along??? Ya know since the last eppie a nd ATFR hasn't aired yet??

AFRC is being taped tomorrow - spoilers to follow by Sunday, I'm sure - we'll see how it all plays out. When RS confirmed Cash's F2 TK had a 50/50 chance of getting it right and only posted that Ali and Chris were engaged when the board called him out on his information. I dont' believe a word he says.

One thing both Cash and RS have confirmed is that Chris is F2 - the rest of it: she chooses no one OR she chooses Roberto is the only thing we don't know.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3998760;
    What's the story on the gold ring Ali wore on her FD with Chris and she is also wearing to the LCD's with (I think) both of them. I hadn't noticed it before, so it may have been there off-and-on all along -- does anyone know what it is? It's on her right ring finger.
    Ali chose to wear her deceased grandmothers' rings during filming.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3999652;
    So this could play in to she Lets Chris go before the FRC, that would be a history maker, and then the only one to show up for the FRC would be ROberto, and I am thinking that would be the interesting part. From the quotes she seems to want someone who will love her in spite of herself. IMHO I think because of everything we have seen, and most recently the SC of CH and Ali laughing with the smiley face cookie in the jacket pocket, she overcame her fear of being rejected. Does anyone else see it that way?
    I see this as a very possible scenario.

Just a quick question....I noticed there are some new screencaps towards the end of the Screencap thread. Is there a new video out that I haven't seen?

Originally Posted by Meatball
    The only way Chris will not be at the FRC is if he were to take himself out of the game. No way the show ends with Chris leaving before the FRC. He will stand at the podium and be rejected like 19 other contestants before him.

wth is with the cheese in Chris' pocket??? This is the weirdest season ever!!