Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3997518;
    I believe the Roberto is sent home. Plus, RS doesn't know who comes out first and that's the point to me. That people will think that Roberto is final 1 and he isn't.
    I'm so confused. Did RS actually say that he doesn't know who comes out first ?

I thought he was sure that Chris is rejected and then he does not know what goes down after that rejection, meaning Chris came first - was rejected - and then after that - RS knows nothing.
    Then he later said Roberto or no one.

Has TeamKip posted recently ? Was wondering if he heard anything new from his sources?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3998874;
    I'm so confused. Did RS actually say that he doesn't know who comes out first ?

I thought he was sure that Chris is rejected and then he does not know what goes down after that rejection, meaning Chris came first - was rejected - and then after that - RS knows nothing.
    Then he later said Roberto or no one.

Has TeamKip posted recently ? Was wondering if he heard anything new from his sources?
    He said that at first, but now says he doesn't know who comes out first.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3998992;
    He said that at first, but now says he doesn't know who comes out first.
    Combining speculation and spoilers:

Both Cash and RS said early on that they knew who was let go at F2 - Chris. RS knows nothing about what happens to F1. He does not have production info about F1, just speculation about what happened afterwards. Just seems too coincidental ALL of the info about extended time in Tahiti, beginning with Kasha telling us long before season started that something seemed fishy with the ending production schedule, Ali looking to handler about the end production date, twitter pics of Roberto glowing presumably after FRC in Bora, Bora...

Far too many things given to us outside of MF world to be coincidence!?!?! Just me?

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;3999038;
    Combining speculation and spoilers:

Both Cash and RS said early on that they knew who was let go at F2 - Chris. RS knows nothing about what happens to F1. He does not have production info about F1, just speculation about what happened afterwards. Just seems too coincidental ALL of the info about extended time in Tahiti, beginning with Kasha telling us long before season started that something seemed fishy with the ending production schedule, Ali looking to handler about the end production date, twitter pics of Roberto glowing presumably after FRC in Bora, Bora...

Far too many things given to us outside of MF world to be coincidence!?!?! Just me?
    I don't think RS saying Ali is for sure single is just speculation. He seems to know this. Whether he's been punked or not is another question, but he's not just speculating

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3999053;
    I don't think RS saying Ali is for sure single is just speculation. He seems to know this. Whether he's been punked or not is another question, but he's not just speculating
    I agree, RS is steadfast in saying multiple sources have told him Ali is single, but there can be no debating that he does not know what went on during the FRC with F1.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3998760;
    What's the story on the gold ring Ali wore on her FD with Chris and she is also wearing to the LCD's with (I think) both of them. I hadn't noticed it before, so it may have been there off-and-on all along -- does anyone know what it is? It's on her right ring finger.
    I don't know what it is but she has at least two rings like this that she wears on the show and has been wearing to interviews and in photog pictures out and about. One is the skinny gold band on her FD with Chris and another is a skinny platinum band littered with tiny diamonds. I kinda assumed that maybe they were her grandmother's or maybe she just likes simple, understated jewelry.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3999169;
    I don't know what it is but she has at least two rings like this that she wears on the show and has been wearing to interviews and in photog pictures out and about. One is the skinny gold band on her FD with Chris and another is a skinny platinum band littered with tiny diamonds. I kinda assumed that maybe they were her grandmother's or maybe she just likes simple, understated jewelry.

She could be sending a message to friends and family on her chosen one, whoever that may be...

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3997469;
    I mean this in the nicest way- What evidence besides wishful thinking leads you to believe that Ali chases Chris L, and even more that she would have bracelet in hand to go chase after a guy who she rejected? What significance would carrying the bracelet have if she did chase him down? To say, "Look, I still have the Dennis bracelet and I really do love you. Let's head back to Cape Cod!" Makes very little sense to me.
    I don't know about evidence, but we have 2 sc that we can't connect to anything and the FRC is the only thing left. We have a silhouette of CL in the sunset standing alone in the water with his arm against the tree and we have Ali crying on his shoulder. If I'm not mistaken, in the highlights when Ali is crying, Ty says in a vo "she made a mistake". In Portugal when Ali let Ty go and she walks back inside looking wet and sad, she talks about how difficult the journey had been and at times she wanted to give up, and the only thing that was keeping her going was faith that at the end of this she would meet her husband. The camera panned to the guys inside and they were talking and the only one facing the camera is CL. There was the intro to the HTD episode where they show Ali upset when she was about to send Kirk home and in the vo Ali says "I know what I have to do tonight and I am going to have to hurt someone I really, really care about and the camera pans to CL's face. Are all these things a coincidence? Maybe, but we know something out of the ordinary happens in the end. By the way, if Ali does send both guys home at the FRC and then decides to go after CL, then RS's sources wouldn't know that and they would just think what she did at the FRC stood, that she picked noone.

AS for her possibly holding the bracelet, she could have it with her for him to put it on her if he forgives her for sending him home and decides to continue their relationship. She might have told him she didn't want to get engaged because that is such a serious thing, but she'll wear his bracelet instead. I can see Ali doing that. Remember Ali telling Jake on their date in SF that she took these things seriously and she wouldn't just "jump into something". Frankly, I would think that would be a smart thing to do. CH said in an interview that Ali was moving forward towards an engagement, like she wasn't engaged at that time, but was with someone.

I know Ali's hands are cupped in the FRC photos going up the steps and it is possible she is holding the bracelet and the rose, but honestly, I can't identify what she's holding, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3999169;
    Ali also whore that same gold band on her right hand ring finger during Roberto's FD date. YOU can see it vividly when she is holding the fantasy suite card up tell Roberto she has something from CH.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3999484;
    I don't know about evidence, but we have 2 sc that we can't connect to anything and the FRC is the only thing left. We have a silhouette of CL in the sunset standing alone in the water with his arm against the tree and we have Ali crying on his shoulder. If I'm not mistaken, in the highlights when Ali is crying, Ty says in a vo "she made a mistake". In Portugal when Ali let Ty go and she walks back inside looking wet and sad, she talks about how difficult the journey had been and at times she wanted to give up, and the only thing that was keeping her going was faith that at the end of this she would meet her husband. The camera panned to the guys inside and they were talking and the only one facing the camera is CL. There was the intro to the HTD episode where they show Ali upset when she was about to send Kirk home and in the vo Ali says "I know what I have to do tonight and I am going to have to hurt someone I really, really care about and the camera pans to CL's face. Are all these things a coincidence? Maybe, but we know something out of the ordinary happens in the end. By the way, if Ali does send both guys home at the FRC and then decides to go after CL, then RS's sources wouldn't know that and they would just think what she did at the FRC stood, that she picked noone.

AS for her possibly holding the bracelet, she could have it with her for him to put it on her if he forgives her for sending him home and decides to continue their relationship. She might have told him she didn't want to get engaged because that is such a serious thing, but she'll wear his bracelet instead. I can see Ali doing that. Remember Ali telling Jake on their date in SF that she took these things seriously and she wouldn't just "jump into something". Frankly, I would think that would be a smart thing to do. CH said in an interview that Ali was moving forward towards an engagement, like she wasn't engaged at that time, but was with someone.

I know Ali's hands are cupped in the FRC photos going up the steps and it is possible she is holding the bracelet and the rose, but honestly, I can't identify what she's holding, if anything.
    The SC of Chris L insunset silhouette as has been long identified as being on Le Tahaa. So, it's already occurred. Ali, says she is confident in all her decisions including her final one and doesn't regret them. So, if she ler Chris go she didn't change her mind and try to et him back. SO, either she pciked him or she didn't. The hugging/crying SC is at the BOra BOra Nui.