Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

You know, I just realized that we haven't seen a FD hot tub scene yet. Haven't we typically gotten one of those by now?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

For some reason I can't post the screencap of Ali at the FRC (LoveMe...help? would be nice to see these next to each other!)

I think the FRC was at Bora Bora Nui. I know that y'all came up with BBNui as a location...but I am not sure that it was identified as the FRC location.

Here is an aerial view from an ad and a couple of photos that someone posted from their vacation at BBNui. When looking at the aerial photo, the FRC is on the far side of the close island and the far island is behind Ali. (Mr Write, I am expecting a snazzier version of this post!) Just saw that they are going to post as thumbnails....much easier to compare larger. Also, there is a nice photo of the mountains behind her on google earth....but I wasn't able to retrieve it. Ugh...sucks to be a newbie at this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

For some reason I can't post the screencap of Ali at the FRC (LoveMe...help? would be nice to see these next to each other!)
    Give me a minute to do a side-by-side

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3926501;
    Give me a minute to do a side-by-side

Sorry...there is one which is the last post in the screencaps on the sleuthing side which shows the island in the background. Sorry...should have been more specific. Thanks!

Here are some pictures from the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvan;3926491;

I think the FRC was at Bora Bora Nui. I know that y'all came up with BBNui as a location...but I am not sure that it was identified as the FRC location.

Here is an aerial view from an ad and a couple of photos that someone posted from their vacation at BBNui. When looking at the aerial photo, the FRC is on the far side of the close island and the far island is behind Ali. (Mr Write, I am expecting a snazzier version of this post!) Just saw that they are going to post as thumbnails....much easier to compare larger. Also, there is a nice photo of the mountains behind her on google earth....but I wasn't able to retrieve it. Ugh...sucks to be a newbie at this!
    Yes, Nui is FRC & also MTP. There's another SC in here of the location of the FRC, but's it looks like the same place you've found.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow