Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

  1. #1141
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    I can't even see a little bit of happiness in Ali's face. Her eyes don't seem happy.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  2. #1142
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3997339;
    He holding a crying, upset Ali. Whatever is the reason, he can't be feeling too good.
    Well, true. Obviously he wouldn't be happy. But is he mad like Roberto?

  3. #1143
    FORT Fanatic Brendaavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    669

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3997286;
    I don't see it in her hand.
    I do see the braclet if she gives it back that will just be wrong on so many levels!!

  4. #1144
    Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    440

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3997342;
    I can't even see a little bit of happiness in Ali's face. Her eyes don't seem happy.
    Okay, maybe not tears of joy, but it could be a different emotion...Ali seems to droop her eyes like that even when she's not upset or crying...

    All I'm saying is it could possibly be misleading because we can't put a thing past TPTB.

  5. #1145
    FORT Fanatic Brendaavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    669

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3997342;
    I can't even see a little bit of happiness in Ali's face. Her eyes don't seem happy.
    nope not a bit she looks sad imo

  6. #1146
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3997346;
    Well, true. Obviously he wouldn't be happy. But is he mad like Roberto?
    If Ali's talking about Frank and starts to bawl over him (after she claimed he's 100% not the man for her at the RC blah blah blah), then, Roberto has EVERY right to look fed-up like his SC suggests.

    CL's overly nice to actually hug Ali, if she is indeed crying over Frank

  7. #1147
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3997342;
    I can't even see a little bit of happiness in Ali's face. Her eyes don't seem happy.
    I agree. She's upset, not touched by something.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  8. #1148
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3997357;
    If Ali's talking about Frank and starts to bawl over him (after she claimed he's 100% not the man for her at the RC blah blah blah), then, Roberto has EVERY right to look fed-up like his SC suggests.

    CL's overly nice to actually hug Ali, if she is indeed crying over Frank
    I don't think it's Frank she's crying over but being hurt and betrayed. CH set the stage up nicely for this asking if she's crying over Frank or what Frank did. She gave a none answer but whined that this "always happens to [her]." No matter what the outcome is, I'm sure she's going to grill the F2 on how committed and devoted they are to her and whether or not they're going to dump her for some exes in the future too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  9. #1149
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Could it be that Ali is torn over who to pick? She focused so much time thinking about Frank and now that he is out of the picture, she may not know which one she wants. They both had great fantasy dates. Could she have verbalized her confusion to both Chris and Roberto? Then it would make sense for Chris to say "I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me" and for Roberto to say " I can't propose to a woman no matter how I feel, doesn't feel 100% about me". Just maybe it has nothing to do with Frank........

  10. #1150
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3997374;
    Could it be that Ali is torn over who to pick? She focused so much time thinking about Frank and now that he is out of the picture, she may not know which one she wants. They both had great fantasy dates. Could she have verbalized her confusion to both Chris and Roberto? Then it would make sense for Chris to say "I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me" and for Roberto to say " I can't propose to a woman no matter how I feel, doesn't feel 100% about me". Just maybe it has nothing to do with Frank........
    Oh man, I can hear her already. "I'm so confuuuuuuuused. I don't know what to doooooo."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.