Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3997258;
    It's on WABC's website and description is "7/22/2010 Deleted Scenes with Ali and Chris"

wabc.typepad dot com

I can't view the video from work computer, so I hope I did this right. The page has abc all over it, it's an affiliate of abc. Same website where she interviewed via skype on 7/20.
    Thanks!! I found it. I should probably post it in the media thread, though.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3997255;
    Is there a way to get a better close up of her hand? Because I have really good eye sight and I am not seeing any bracelet except the one over on the left side of the picture.

this is blown up 200% for me... all I did was sharpen the image. If you look at her left hand it is with fingers in a fist like position. Look below that, and you see the bottom of the bracelet. she is not wearing it... she is carrying it. Remember the bracelet is not round, it is shaped like your wrist, more oblong.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3997273;
    Thanks!! I found it. I should probably post it in the media thread, though.
    Feel free to move it to where ever it needs to be...thank you...did I do it the way you suggested? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3997259;
    It's not on her wrist, she is holding it with her fingers.
    I don't see it in her hand.

FORT Regular

One thing to note on the bracelet she appears to be carrying, is that she is wearing a bracelet on her right arm. Initially Chris put the Dennis bracelet on her right wrist, because she was wearing a watch on her left. Then during the HTD the Dennis bracelet was worn on her left wrist. So the left wrist is free in the FRC cap for him to place it on her wrist again.

She wasn't wearing the bracelet on the last date, but it was brought up during that very awkward time at the beginning of their date on the boat, when obviously they were having to talk about everything the producers wanted them to rehash. Ali has been much more conservative this season with her displays of affection that many of the other bachelorettes. I don't see her wanting either guy to propose at the end of this.

Thanks for the Cat/Mouse explanation! It makes total sense to me that Ali is the cat, and Chris says, "Ali for you we will do anything, including catch a mouse."

The screencap that I want to be able to place is the one of her hugging Chris and tears going down her cheeks. Did I read somewhere that she shed some tears with him in NYC? It seems as though she cries easily - maybe why she is MF's favorite bacherlorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3997275;
    Feel free to move it to where ever it needs to be...thank you...did I do it the way you suggested? LOL
    I was able to fine it, but I couldn't find it on the Typepad blog. I just clicked over to the website & searched for it. No problems.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996698;
    Well, there are 300 people reading FORT right now. So

(300 FORTers / 11,000,000 viewers) * 100% = 0.00272727273

.003% of the audience. Solid clue.

Was this season edited and planned out by monkeys?

Funny you should mention that. The screencaps thread shows a screencap of Ali bashing the coconut and includes some credits. One of the editing assistants (also listed on Imdb as an edting assistant for this show) is also in a youtube video made by one of his friends. His friend made the video for a college editing class.

After watching that video I realized that most involved in the making of this show see it as quite a farce.

I am sure there are many people with different agendas providing all kinds of "clues" in many different venues.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Could this picture with Chris convey that she is not exactly upset, but somewhat touched by what he said or did...??

I keep flashing back to the Vienna-crying SC from last season, and she wasn't crying because she was upset, she was just so happy to see her family again that she was overcome with emotion....?

I think it's possible TPTB are wanting us to make more of this SC than what it really is....

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3997317;
    Could this picture with Chris convey that she is not exactly upset, but somewhat touched by what he said or did...??

I keep flashing back to the Vienna-crying SC from last season, and she wasn't crying because she was upset, she was just so happy to see her family again that she was overcome with emotion....?

I think it's possible TPTB are wanting us to make more of this SC than what it really is....

I would think Chris might be curious about Frank, so he might ask. Ali would explain, probably get choked up, tell him about her fears, etc. It could be as simple as that.

THen again, it could be something else entirely. I wish we could see Chris' face. We could see in the Roberto/Ali cap that Roberto looks upset, but we can't tell how Chris is feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3997335;
    I would think Chris might be curious about Frank, so he might ask. Ali would explain, probably get choked up, tell him about her fears, etc. It could be as simple as that.

THen again, it could be something else entirely. I wish we could see Chris' face. We could see in the Roberto/Ali cap that Roberto looks upset, but we can't tell how Chris is feeling.
    He holding a crying, upset Ali. Whatever is the reason, he can't be feeling too good.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City