Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3997210;
    I know I'm way behind but who exactly twittered the picture?

Thanks
    We don't know. I just know that one poster here was told by a person that worked at ABC and told another person and it was followed for a couple of weeks and then it was posted about here.

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Does it look like her hair fell or is it possible there are two different FRCs filmed? I'm confused.

FORT Fan

I just saw where wabc released a video (I believe) today which has Ali/Chris deleted seens. Is this something I can post a link to and if so...which thread? Anyone interested or has it already been posted that you know of?

That VO from Ali when she's standing at the FRC when she says something about risked everything to be here and now she ready to risk it on love. To me that doesn't sound like she's choosing someone at the FRC. Why use the word risk, it seems inappropriate? I think the risk she takes is rejecting both to see if it is meant to be IRL i.e. will love find a way if it was meant to be yada, yada...
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3997241;
    I just saw where wabc released a video (I believe) today which has Ali/Chris deleted seens. Is this something I can post a link to and if so...which thread? Anyone interested or has it already been posted that you know of?
    It depends on where the video is posted as to whether you're allowed to post a link or not. The safest thing is to just post the site & the title of the video without the .com after it.

I would like to see it.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3997219;
    I can really see the bracelet in this pic. Her hair looks like it's fallen down quite a bit.

Is there a way to get a better close up of her hand? Because I have really good eye sight and I am not seeing any bracelet except the one over on the left side of the picture.

FORT Fan

It's on WABC's website and description is "7/22/2010 Deleted Scenes with Ali and Chris"

wabc.typepad dot com

I can't view the video from work computer, so I hope I did this right. The page has abc all over it, it's an affiliate of abc. Same website where she interviewed via skype on 7/20.

It's not on her wrist, she is holding it with her fingers.

If y'all are looking at the little fine line under her left hand, I don't think that's a bracelet. If you compare it to the width of her hand, it looks too wide to be the bracelet that Chris gave to her. The bracelet that he gave to her fits her wrist lower on her arm close to the little knob that sticks out to the side. I don't know what that line is, but it looks too large (left to right) to be the Dennis bracelet.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3997148;
    I think this might be after. She's clearly nervous. and if your theory is alongside with mine in where she chases after Chris L then I think you're spot on. The cat and mouse scene takes on a bit more significent now when you're going back. Ali's the cat, Chris L is the mouse and what do cats do? chases after the mouse. I can see this scenario happening because of her vo's monday night in where she was pretty determined to let her final guy know that he was not there by default and this is probably the only way she could show that. Remember what she said last season, if Jake had really loved her, he would have chased after her. That said, I do think we'll see RS being right in that she ends FRC single, but I also think she chases after Chris L because I am seeing Chris L being a bit insecure about wanting Ali to love him for him and not wanting her to pick him for the competition like he told his dad. This would be the one surefire way Ail could prove she really does love the final guy.( hoping it's chris l.) Roberto is a bit too confident for me to think that the scenario of Ali chasing after someone would fit him well. JMO. As for the bracelet in her hand, she not only has it in her hands but has a smile as well.

I'm bringing over my post from the Editing thread that speaks to who is the default person in the F2:

The big question for me all season has been why has Chris been edited as the TB, but so closely resembling a F1 - all at the expense of a real F1 emerging. His fairy tale storyline has been so carefully and cleverly crafted - down to strategically placed rainbow flares. Why expend so much time and energy on a F2 - is next season's TB worth all this energy?

Well, we have one more episode left, and I still don't see the real F1 emerging. If I were a betting person, I'd say it's because Chris is the real F1.

I have long believed Chris was always ahead of Roberto - even as far back as the wrestling date when MF had the guys greet Ali in reverse order of elimination in the arena - Chris, Roberto, Kirk, CraigR.

What I was never sure about was Frank's position in relation to Chris. There were few dates that involved both Frank and Chris, but the flower Ali wore in her hair on her FDs might shed some light:

1. Wearing a flower in Ali's left ear for Roberto meant that she was already taken (married) - her heart was maybe with Frank or Chris?
    2. I was puzzled what it meant when Ali didn't wear a flower for Chris - neither taken nor available? still deciding?
    3. Wearing a flower in Ali's right ear for Frank meant she was available (single) for him, but notice she threw it on the ground.

In recent interviews, Ali said Frank was in her initial F2. Maybe Chris or Frank was her F1, but Roberto was definitely F3. Yet, even after Frank left and with F3 Roberto now part of the F2, she still wore a flower to the RC. My guess is that she had made up her mind on Chris. Chris is why she wore a flower in her left ear - she was taken by him. Chris belonged in the F2 and was never the default who replaced Frank – the default was F3 Roberto. Chris is the F1.
    Last edited by 59hawaii; 07-22-2010 at 12:35 PM.