Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997183;
    Hair shots:

The first two we got from the season premiere previews:

(1)
    (1A)

(2)
    (3)
    Can someone make sense of Ali's three different hairstyles?
    Her hair in the first photos looks completely frizzled at the ends almost like it rained or something, but there's pretty much no curls left. Photos 2 and 3 still have some sort of life to them, especially in regards to her hair. However, the third photo looks less fresh than the second. Maybe 2 and 3 were just promotional shots.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 07-22-2010 at 11:47 AM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;3997197;
    Haven't we been told that they shoot promo shots of the FRC on a different day than the actual ceremony? I seem to remember this from Jillian's season, though my memory isn't what it used to be and these threads contain an astonishing amount of info to process. In other words, the difference in hair could be due to promo vs actual even if the promo shots are much earlier in the day.

They did in Jill's season because the show was still taping when the premiere episode aired. Besides that, I don't recall having pre-FRC shots being done.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Haven't we been told that they shoot promo shots of the FRC on a different day than the actual ceremony? I seem to remember this from Jillian's season, though my memory isn't what it used to be and these threads contain an astonishing amount of info to process. In other words, the difference in hair could be due to promo vs actual even if the promo shots are much earlier in the day.
    The only thing is, the weather appears to look the same in both shots....

They shot the promo for Jillian's season in Spain because she was still shooting when the first episode aired.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996688;
    If you do not own a computer then you won't be able to see the picture of happy Roberto, lol. That's how I take it.
    Thank you for my LOL of the day!!!!!
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3997202;
    The only thing is, the weather appears to look the same in both shots....
    Weather can change pretty quick, the windy picture, the rain blows through, then a rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3997203;
    They shot the promo for Jillian's season in Spain because she was still shooting when the first episode aired.
    They were in HI (remember the caps we had of Kip and Jill on their FD) but the promo shot was done in Spain before they went to HI.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3996691;
    How many people are actually likely to see this Twitter pic?
    I know I'm way behind but who exactly twittered the picture?

Thanks
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3997013;
    I think the clue last season was when Jake told Tenley that their physical chemistry wasn't that good and hinted he and Vienna had more physical chemistry than he and tenley had... and it was quite obvious as well..
    And we know how well that worked out....LOL

I can really see the bracelet in this pic. Her hair looks like it's fallen down quite a bit.