Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by kjsb;3997172;
    I'm a long time lurker so I don't know what I'm doing on here! You all completely facinate me and make watching so much more exciting! My question is this: In the twitter pic he has on plaid shorts. What did he have on (pants,shorts) during the LCD with the dark shirt (do we know?) Would he have also changed his pants if he was just gross and changed shirts between dates???
    I am wondering if since he was so sweaty last episode that it could explain a possible reason why we see a change of clothes. Just a thought.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;3997178;
    This would kinda be a double slap in the face if she give it back to him IMO
    I hope this doesn't happen just as I hope he isn't the first person out of the limo. Has there ever been a season where the first person out of the limo is the F1?
    Yes, but there was a very unusual circumstance surrounding it. The F2 got sick and had to stop and throw up along the way to the FRC. Therefore, they had the F1's ceremony first. Then they did something incredibly tacky. They let the F1 watch (from a window) the F2 get rejected.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3997186;
    Yes, but there was a very unusual circumstance surrounding it. The F2 got sick and had to stop and throw up along the way to the FRC. Therefore, they had the F1's ceremony first. Then they did something incredibly tacky. They let the F1 watch (from a window) the F2 get rejected.
    That was awful!!! I wouldn't have been able to watch & I can't imagine how the F2 felt when she watched the episode & saw the F1 looking "down" at them.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3997185;
    I am wondering if since he was so sweaty last episode that it could explain a possible reason why we see a change of clothes. Just a thought.
    Ali is wearing different clothes too.

We don't know if the plaid shirt is LCD or MTP yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3997148;
    I think this might be after. She's clearly nervous. and if your theory is alongside with mine in where she chases after Chris L then I think you're spot on. The cat and mouse scene takes on a bit more significent now when you're going back. Ali's the cat, Chris L is the mouse and what do cats do? chases after the mouse. I can see this scenario happening because of her vo's monday night in where she was pretty determined to let her final guy know that he was not there by default and this is probably the only way she could show that. Remember what she said last season, if Jake had really loved her, he would have chased after her. That said, I do think we'll see RS being right in that she ends FRC single, but I also think she chases after Chris L because I am seeing Chris L being a bit insecure about wanting Ali to love him for him and not wanting her to pick him for the competition like he told his dad. This would be the one surefire way Ail could prove she really does love the final guy.( hoping it's chris l.) Roberto is a bit too confident for me to think that the scenario of Ali chasing after someone would fit him well. JMO. As for the bracelet in her hand, she not only has it in her hands but has a smile as well.
    bingo...

for those who are questioning about the bracelet on the dais... she is not wearing it that I can tell. I have taken the photos, inverted them, applied color to area that is smudged, nothing. Nada. I don't believe she has the bracelet with her when she goes to the FRC... Both guys get rejected by her... more than likely using Frank as a out. Just too soon, how can I make such a big decision, how would you know you're not default, or whatever.

The hair of Ali at the dais is perfect, the lighting is brighter... the bridge picture looks like sometime later... hair is a little more messed up and the curls have fallen. There appears to be water behind her. There is possibly huts/lodging behind her thru the trees.

I believe when she picks up the rose and looks so pensive, she is thinking about what she had just done. The following captures were snapped in sequence from the preview we were given on Monday night and is what I believe where she is considering what she just did.

She let two wonderful men go... one of which she could see herself with in real life... had she given into her fears that she can't make good decisions when it comes to men? Hmmmmm... I believe there is a strong possibility that she went back to her bungalow, grabbed her tennies and bracelet (well bracelet anyway) and is on her way to the Cape Cod guy that gave her the "get out of jail" jewelry in the first place. Could the picture of him standing looking out at the sunset be tied with this? Possibly, or maybe not. Time will tell on that one, if we don't get to see the scene before the FRC, I would expect to see it by the time she gets to him.

Now I know that I'm a romantic... but so is Chris according to Ali... and that is one of the things that she really loves about him.

One theory might be that she is walking across the bridge to make her presentation to F2. I know we have gotten pics before of the bachelorette on their way to the FRC. If she is indeed carrying the Dennis bracelet, she possibly might be taking it to return to Chris. Not to hurt him, but because she knows how precious it is to him and she wants him to have it for the girl that can give him his whole heart. Another thought...if she indeed has the bracelet and is going to see Chris as F1, maybe she asks him to put it on again as a commitment to their continuing to date and explore their relationship. No engagement, just continuing to date?

I remember seeing the RM twitter pic, but can't find it now. Anyone know where I can view it?

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;3997178;
    This would kinda be a double slap in the face if she give it back to him IMO
    I hope this doesn't happen just as I hope he isn't the first person out of the limo. Has there ever been a season where the first person out of the limo is the F1?

I don't think she is giving the braclet back, I think that the she is carrying it back across the bridge to put it on when Chris arrives, then we have that sc of her with the wrist blurred out and her mouth blurred out.
    OK I'm hoping!!

Haven't we been told that they shoot promo shots of the FRC on a different day than the actual ceremony? I seem to remember this from Jillian's season, though my memory isn't what it used to be and these threads contain an astonishing amount of info to process. In other words, the difference in hair could be due to promo vs actual even if the promo shots are much earlier in the day.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono