Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3997128;
    I don't think there is a bracelet. Also, when she's playing with the rose she isn't wearing the Dennis bracelet.
    Me either – no bracelet. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Reminds me of the limo shot we had of Deanna shutting the door and some folks were convinced they could see Jesse in there…..the mind sees what the mind wants to see. Not sure why anyone wants her to bring the bracelet to the FRC and return it to Chris. Judge Judy wouldn’t make her return it – it was a gift, it wasn’t a gift in promise of marriage….
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

To me that looks like a rose kind of scrunched up. There's enough redness that makes me believe this. I don't see a bracelet either.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3997137;
    I think the bracelet in hand is later, if you look at the sc of her with her hair done, the one with the bracelet in hand is when her hair wind blown. We need the sc of her with the hair pulled back in the top and curled.
    I have no idea where the bridge is, but in my opinion, we should be looking at her hair in comparing the pictures of Ali on the bridge and Ali at the FRC.

When she is holding the rose, he hair looks freshly done and neat. Is this pre-FRC activities? BTW, at what point do we get to start looking at the film numbers and things like that as that tips the sluethers off big time!

When she is standing at the FRC when there are several frames, including one in which you can see the rose on the podium, her hair looks much more bedraggled as if time has passed, and the wind has blown.
    In my opinion, perhaps the F2 has come and gone when these frames are taken.

Now look closely at the pics on the bridge. Does her hair look more like the bedraggled look or more like the original curled look? That may tell us whether she is coming to the FRC or whether she is leaving.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I don't see a bracelet either.

The SC we have of Ali playing with the rose could possibly just be a shot where they said "Hey Ali, pick up the rose & make give us your "contemplative" look.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

All I see is a fist - and the distortion from blowing up that pick makes the eye see something that isnt' there.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997114;
    Another thing noted by Bloomers that usually F1 is confident throughout and only questions it during their VO’s as they approach the FRC (which is where I believe we will hear the comments I mentioned, since we only just heard them in the previews this week), and vice versa for F3, non-confidence throughout the season, and confidence in his VO as he approaches FRC.
    great post and the only person I see having confidence out of the F2 throughout the season is Roberto while I saw Chris L constantly expressing doubts about if they'd be more than friends, & being really nervous around her. Roberto must hide his nervousness very well thou there were times I saw him being nervous around her but for the most part remaining confident.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997149;
    Me either – no bracelet. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Reminds me of the limo shot we had of Deanna shutting the door and some folks were convinced they could see Jesse in there…..the mind sees what the mind wants to see. Not sure why anyone wants her to bring the bracelet to the FRC and return it to Chris. Judge Judy wouldn’t make her return it – it was a gift, it wasn’t a gift in promise of marriage….
    I'm not surprised anyone can't see it well because it blends in with the yellow but there's a bracelet. Look at her hands. it's curved like she is holding something in her left. She's holding a rose in her right. I'm at work but will see if I can get a closer up pic of it when I get home later tonight.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-22-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997160;
    All I see is a fist - and the distortion from blowing up that pick makes the eye see something that isnt' there.
    There is a what appears to be something sparkly in each hand as she walks....I doubt she is holding anything...its merely a camera glare.

I would be VERY surprised if she gives Chris the bracelet back as she says good-bye to him....that is really a double-whammy IMO. But maybe TPTB put her up to it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996606;
    I really don't get the bold, how do we KNOW this isn't during filming? He couldn't have had another shirt underneath the black? He could not have changed from the MTP in black to the white for LCD? What if he asked her to spend the night like Ed did and she agreed?

ETA: A few more scenarios. They had their time on the bed, then an LCD activity, and in between he changed shirts. He was gross and changed shirts in between dates. He spilled something on his shirt during LCD and had to change. Seriously, it's infinite.
    I'm a long time lurker so I don't know what I'm doing on here! You all completely facinate me and make watching so much more exciting! My question is this: In the twitter pic he has on plaid shorts. What did he have on (pants,shorts) during the LCD with the dark shirt (do we know?) Would he have also changed his pants if he was just gross and changed shirts between dates???

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3997168;

I would be VERY surprised if she gives Chris the bracelet back as she says good-bye to him....that is really a double-whammy IMO. But maybe TPTB put her up to it.
    This would kinda be a double slap in the face if she give it back to him IMO
    I hope this doesn't happen just as I hope he isn't the first person out of the limo. Has there ever been a season where the first person out of the limo is the F1?

Hair shots:

The first two we got from the season premiere previews:

Last edited by anders332; 07-22-2010 at 11:30 AM.