Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Is the bridge on the Hilton site? Can someone bring a picture of it over?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3997119;
    Is the bridge on the Hilton site? Can someone bring a picture of it over?
    I haven't been able to find the bridge to try to match it to the location of the sand box.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3997111;
    My question is, if she were coming away from the podium with bracelet in hand where was it during the FRC? If she were wearing it during the FRC and it was blurred out in the SC, why does she take it off while leaving if you go with that theory? To make my question clearer, if like some may think she is at the FRC wearing the bracelet only to leave and look for Chris, why would she take it off to go find him? Am I making sense?

ETA: Further if she is coming or going from the FRC with Roberto, why would she even have that in her possession?
    I don't think there is a bracelet. Also, when she's playing with the rose she isn't wearing the Dennis bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3997125;
    I haven't been able to find the bridge to try to match it to the location of the sand box.
    I can't find it either. I wonder where it is?

I think the bracelet in hand is later, if you look at the sc of her with her hair done, the one with the bracelet in hand is when her hair wind blown. We need the sc of her with the hair pulled back in the top and curled.

when she is playing with the rose, is her hair up or down? I am asking because if tthe second pic is after everything, when did she take her hair down?
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997114;
    Another thing noted by Bloomers that usually F1 is confident throughout and only questions it during their VO’s as they approach the FRC (which is where I believe we will hear the comments I mentioned, since we only just heard them in the previews this week), and vice versa for F3, non-confidence throughout the season, and confidence in his VO as he approaches FRC.
    So on the finale episode the F1 will express more doubts about the outcome and the F2 will express more confidence? Have I got my head around this?
    That's 2 weeks away I hope we get some leaks from the AFTR.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;3997142;
    So on the finale episode the F1 will express more doubts about the outcome and the F2 will express more confidence? Have I got my head around this?
    That's 2 weeks away I hope we get some leaks from the AFTR.
    you got it dude!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3997137;
    I think the bracelet in hand is later, if you look at the sc of her with her hair done, the one with the bracelet in hand is when her hair wind blown. We need the sc of her with the hair pulled back in the top and curled.
    That doesn't explain why she's playing with the rose. Why would she pick that up if she's not going to give it to the guy and then turn around and get a bracelet from somewhere and yet it doesn't show when playing with the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3997101;
    I brought over the clips that I had of Ali's walk on the bridge for the FRC. Here is the thing first... It would help if we knew where the bridge was and how it is in relation to the FRC dais.

From what I was able to see, this is what we have been given as the first picture.

followed by...

then...

with this one...

beginning to bleed into a different scene...

and finally to this...

on close up of the first picture it does appear that Ali is holding something that indeed looks like a bracelet...

This is what we are not sure of is... is she headed to the FRC? or is it over and she is headed to find someone? We cannot assume that because a picture bleeds into another one, that that is the way it was shot... it is easy to bleed to frames together. This is why I think figuring out where the bridge is in relation to the podium and her bungalow is important. Her gait looks determined in this... but then again, I don't know the incline she is on... Would she be moving with this stride on a level surface? I can't tell from these few snaps. If anyone has any ideas or extra sc of this, perhaps it can be figured out. Thanks for this goes to 4health for bring this up in the screen caps thread, but I feel the discussion belongs here.

I have a theory that goes along with the pictures of Ali standing with the rose, and the close ups of her facial expressions that go along with this bridge picture, but will save that for later.

I think this might be after. She's clearly nervous. and if your theory is alongside with mine in where she chases after Chris L then I think you're spot on. The cat and mouse scene takes on a bit more significent now when you're going back. Ali's the cat, Chris L is the mouse and what do cats do? chases after the mouse. I can see this scenario happening because of her vo's monday night in where she was pretty determined to let her final guy know that he was not there by default and this is probably the only way she could show that. Remember what she said last season, if Jake had really loved her, he would have chased after her. That said, I do think we'll see RS being right in that she ends FRC single, but I also think she chases after Chris L because I am seeing Chris L being a bit insecure about wanting Ali to love him for him and not wanting her to pick him for the competition like he told his dad. This would be the one surefire way Ail could prove she really does love the final guy.( hoping it's chris l.) Roberto is a bit too confident for me to think that the scenario of Ali chasing after someone would fit him well. JMO. As for the bracelet in her hand, she not only has it in her hands but has a smile as well.