Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3997013;
    I think the clue last season was when Jake told Tenley that their physical chemistry wasn't that good and hinted he and Vienna had more physical chemistry than he and tenley had... and it was quite obvious as well..
    Also, as Tenley was approaching Jake at the FRC, she was all positive that she was the final one and that they were going to start their lives together that day. However, Vienna was more reserved, not sure of it and even mentioned that she could leave with a broken heart.

We all know the ending on that one.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3997053;
    Also, as Tenley was approaching Jake at the FRC, she was all positive that she was the final one and that they were going to start their lives together that day. However, Vienna was more reserved, not sure of it and even mentioned that she could leave with a broken heart.

We all know the ending on that one.
    I posted this is another thread – can’t remember which one – anyway, we have VOs from Chris and Roberto – Chris is talking about starting a life with Ali and Roberto is talking about how this could be the start of something, or it could end in heartbreak…..

Sound familiar????
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997068;
    I posted this is another thread – can’t remember which one – anyway, we have VOs from Chris and Roberto – Chris is talking about starting a life with Ali and Roberto is talking about how this could be the start of something, or it could end in heartbreak…..

Sound familiar????
    Who said this in past seasons?

it's not what he says - Bloomers pointed out last season that we always hear negativity from the F1 and positivity from the F2.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I brought over the clips that I had of Ali's walk on the bridge for the FRC. Here is the thing first... It would help if we knew where the bridge was and how it is in relation to the FRC dais.

From what I was able to see, this is what we have been given as the first picture.

followed by...

then...

with this one...

beginning to bleed into a different scene...

and finally to this...

on close up of the first picture it does appear that Ali is holding something that indeed looks like a bracelet...

This is what we are not sure of is... is she headed to the FRC? or is it over and she is headed to find someone? We cannot assume that because a picture bleeds into another one, that that is the way it was shot... it is easy to bleed to frames together. This is why I think figuring out where the bridge is in relation to the podium and her bungalow is important. Her gait looks determined in this... but then again, I don't know the incline she is on... Would she be moving with this stride on a level surface? I can't tell from these few snaps. If anyone has any ideas or extra sc of this, perhaps it can be figured out. Thanks for this goes to 4health for bring this up in the screen caps thread, but I feel the discussion belongs here.

I have a theory that goes along with the pictures of Ali standing with the rose, and the close ups of her facial expressions that go along with this bridge picture, but will save that for later.

From the caps I've seen, that's how her hands are when she walks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3997101;
    I brought over the clips that I had of Ali's walk on the bridge for the FRC. Here is the thing first... It would help if we knew where the bridge was and how it is in relation to the FRC dais.

From what I was able to see, this is what we have been given as the first picture.

followed by...

then...

with this one...

and finally to this...

on close up of the first picture it does appear that Ali is holding something that indeed looks like a bracelet...

This is what we are not sure of is... is she headed to the FRC? or is it over and she is headed to find someone? We cannot assume that because a picture bleeds into another one, that that is the way it was shot... it is easy to bleed to frames together. This is why I think figuring out where the bridge is in relation to the podium and her bungalow is important. Her gait looks determined in this... but then again, I don't know the incline she is on... Would she be moving with this stride on a level surface? I can't tell from these few snaps. If anyone has any ideas or extra sc of this, perhaps it can be figured out. Thanks for this goes to 4health for bring this up in the screen caps thread, but I feel the discussion belongs here.

I have a theory that goes along with the pictures of Ali standing with the rose, and the close ups of her facial expressions that go along with this bridge picture, but will save that for later.

I would love to see the bracelet in her hand. can we have a close up to make sure?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997080;
    it's not what he says - Bloomers pointed out last season that we always hear negativity from the F1 and positivity from the F2.
    I posted a question about this on the editing thread I think. I was interested to see that you got a total different impression than I did about who was the confident guy.

In the recaps of the guys journeys' at the beginning of the last episode. I thought Roberto seemed very confident when talking. "Cant wait to be the last guy standing" He did not seem stressed on camera in the PI when he was talking about this he was very calm and almost smiling. Then we get the one negative VO that it was could be marriage or heartbreak.

In the recaps Chris (to me) was questioning whether he was the one, and was saying how guarded he's been and how it's so hard to put yourself out there with possibility of heartbreak. To me he seemed more nervous and vulnerable with his voice breaking a little.

I wasn't sure in previous season's whether it was the more confident one that gets their heart broken or whether it was the one that expressed how vulnerable they were to getting there heart broken (foreshadowing) so the audience would realize how cut up they would be when they aren't the F1.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3997101;

followed by...

then...

with this one...

and finally to this...

My question is, if she were coming away from the podium with bracelet in hand where was it during the FRC? If she were wearing it during the FRC and it was blurred out in the SC, why does she take it off while leaving if you go with that theory? To make my question clearer, if like some may think she is at the FRC wearing the bracelet only to leave and look for Chris, why would she take it off to go find him? Am I making sense?

ETA: Further if she is coming or going from the FRC with Roberto, why would she even have that in her possession?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;3997109;
    I posted a question about this on the editing thread I think. I was interested to see that you got a total different impression than I did about who was the confident guy.

In the recaps of the guys journeys' at the beginning of the last episode. I thought Roberto seemed very confident when talking. "Cant wait to be the last guy standing" He did not seem stressed on camera in the PI when he was talking about this he was very calm and almost smiling. Then we get the one negative VO that it was could be marriage or heartbreak.

In the recaps Chris (to me) was questioning whether he was the one, and was saying how guarded he's been and how it's so hard to put yourself out there with possibility of heartbreak. To me he seemed more nervous and vulnerable with his voice breaking a little.

I wasn't sure in previous season's whether it was the more confident one that gets their heart broken or whether it was the one that expressed how vulnerable they were to getting there heart broken (foreshadowing) so the audience would realize how cut up they would be when they aren't the F1.

Another thing noted by Bloomers that usually F1 is confident throughout and only questions it during their VO’s as they approach the FRC (which is where I believe we will hear the comments I mentioned, since we only just heard them in the previews this week), and vice versa for F3, non-confidence throughout the season, and confidence in his VO as he approaches FRC.