Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3996846;
    I agree with emusha. The fact that it's labeled the way it is points directly to it being lifted from video, OR it could be something like the pic or video being somewhere on someone's computer and that person hit "Print Screen" and then pasted it into a photo program. We really don't know for sure, but I'd bet on one of the two.

I know I asked at the time the account first was posted here why exactly an ABC employee would tell a member here (even a friend) about that account. Asked if the ABC employee was asked about if he had one, or if the employee just up and divulged that info on his/her own (which makes it suspect, IMO, if the latter is the case). Never got an answer, though. Perhaps noonesfan44 can explain it a bit more.

And I can see that this was a huge mistake. Let me also clarify, this is not just a 'friend'. There are 9 of us, went to prep school together, grew up together and 1/2 of the group went to the same college. We are all to this day as young 30 somethings, very close like sisters. Very little we don't talk about.

As for any other info regarding a conversation between us, I think sharing the twitter information with Peacemar was enough and unfortunately, there really isn't anything else I care to share. So very sorry.

Thanks.
    Last edited by noonesfan44; 07-22-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3996889;
    And I can see that this was a huge mistake. Let me also clarify, this is not just a 'friend'. There are 9 of us, went to prep school together, grew up together and 1/2 of the group went to the same college. We are all to this day as young 30 somethings, very close like sisters. Very little we don't talk about.

As for any other info regarding a conversation between us, I think sharing the twitter information with Peacemar was enough and unfortunately, there really isn't anything else I care to share. So very sorry.

Thanks.
    I appreciate the fact that you just explained it's a good friend and such, and respect you not sharing anything else. As it was, I (and I know others felt the same) was wondering was it an acquaintance type friend who leaked the information to you deliberately, was it a result of asking questions, etc. I can only speak for myself, but I was not asking questions to be critical of you. Many of us are just naturally suspect of most things when it comes to this show and put next to nada past ABC.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3996905;
    I appreciate the fact that you just explained it's a good friend and such, and respect you not sharing anything else. As it was, I (and I know others felt the same) was wondering was it an acquaintance type friend who leaked the information to you deliberately, was it a result of asking questions, etc. I can only speak for myself, but I was not asking questions to be critical of you. Many of us are just naturally suspect of most things when it comes to this show and put next to nada past ABC.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks so much for understanding, it is really appreciated. I too understand where you are coming from now also.

FORT Fogey

could someone confirm me something pls...

when chris and ali enters the suite, chris is closing the window, we hear giggles from ali and then she drop herself on a chair????

Interesting quotes for the Finale episode – of course I can’t remember the quotes – I’m sure there’s someone who can pull them, but Chris was all about having a happy life together, and Roberto’s comment was more negative. I remember Bloomers saying that on the day of the FRC we always hear F2 being positive of the outcome and the F1 expressing doubt. Another clue?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

I think the clue last season was when Jake told Tenley that their physical chemistry wasn't that good and hinted he and Vienna had more physical chemistry than he and tenley had... and it was quite obvious as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;3996952;
    could someone confirm me something pls...

when chris and ali enters the suite, chris is closing the window, we hear giggles from ali and then she drop herself on a chair????
    She sits on the bed. You can see her through the window right before the blinds close.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3997016;
    She sits on the bed. You can see her through the window right before the blinds close.
    okay thanks.

a very different way to enter the suite with roberto and chris then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;3997023;
    okay thanks.

a very different way to enter the suite with roberto and chris then.
    I guess that just depends what color glasses you have on........

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3997029;
    I guess that just depends what color glasses you have on........
    lol indeed

I just think I saw her jumping on a chair or a bed

jumping = playing

I do not see hot attitude in this, that's all.