Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Okay look at the twitter pix. it appears that the red/pink plaid shirt that we have also seen on Ali, Roberto and Chris appears somewhere in the region of Robertos waist area. I also think with the technology hint is this a photoshop job? when did we see Roberto with that plaid shirt with the white undershirt underneath it?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by asher13;3996774;
    Okay look at the twitter pix. it appears that the red/pink plaid shirt that we have also seen on Ali, Roberto and Chris appears somewhere in the region of Robertos waist area. I also think with the technology hint is this a photoshop job? when did we see Roberto with that plaid shirt with the white undershirt underneath it?
    That pic is not photoshopped at all.

However, at first I thought that was a sheet, but it looks like the plaid shirt he wears when kissing Ali goodbye.

It looks nothing like Chris L's shirt. It's not red/pink.

IF Roberto is f1 then why does that sc of them on the bed seem like he and Ali are so distant like they don't want to touch each other no more cuddling???
    We NEED more sc's uggh!!!

A bit of his shorts fabric?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

It isn't his shirt from the MTP or LCD or whatever. That one has no pink at all. It's not Ali's or Chris L's.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3996788;
    A bit of his shorts fabric?

I think you are right. It is a bit of his shorts. My husband and teenage sons all have plaid shorts that are very similar in color to this bit of fabric. I noticed the logo on a couple of Roberto's shirts. It is the same store that my boys/husband frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;3996811;
    I think you are right. It is a bit of his shorts. My husband and teenage sons all have plaid shorts that are very similar in color to this bit of fabric. I noticed the logo on a couple of Roberto's shirts. It is the same store that my boys/husband frequent.
    It goes beyond his waist. I think it's a sheet/blanket.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3996768;
    When did filming end and the show started.

I think the June date is the day it was uploaded to twitter as his profile pic.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996783;
    That pic is not photoshopped at all.

However, at first I thought that was a sheet, but it looks like the plaid shirt he wears when kissing Ali goodbye.

It looks nothing like Chris L's shirt. It's not red/pink.
    If that is not pinkish or red with the blue plaid, what color are you seeing then, in addition you don't find the angle of his body odd? we know it is a couch /daybed, however he apppears to be hanging off the side of it. I am curious, how can you tell it is not photoshopped?

Thank you

I agree with emusha. The fact that it's labeled the way it is points directly to it being lifted from video, OR it could be something like the pic or video being somewhere on someone's computer and that person hit "Print Screen" and then pasted it into a photo program. We really don't know for sure, but I'd bet on one of the two.

I know I asked at the time the account first was posted here why exactly an ABC employee would tell a member here (even a friend) about that account. Asked if the ABC employee was asked about if he had one, or if the employee just up and divulged that info on his/her own (which makes it suspect, IMO, if the latter is the case). Never got an answer, though. Perhaps noonesfan44 can explain it a bit more.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 07-22-2010 at 01:42 AM.