Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996712;
    I decided to share the info that was given to me after several longtime posters here at fort came to the same conclusion I did about the twitter pic. Nothing I posted in any way is going to give us the ending. It is just information to sleuth on for those that wish to do so. I understand that some people will dismiss it or not care about it and that is ok too. But we have talked to death every little thing that has been printed, said & shown to us and this was something new to go on.
    Still don't get what the big deal about this. Those of us on FORT will believe this:
    1) that this pic is like the Ed FB pic from last year to tip us off that RM is F1
    -whoop dee doo what is so suspenseful about that?

2)That this pic was planted to throw us off to make us think that ALI picks Rm but she actually chooses no one or Chris L.

Do the producers think they are fooling us? Their games are amateurish. They should hire the FORTers to become editors... now that would be interesting.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3996697;
    You'd need more than that, you'd most likely have to backtrack from someone else's followers/followings to get to it.....because Roberto's twitter doesn't have his surname attached to it. I don't think a straightforward "Roberto Martinez" twitter or Google search will turn it up.
    Sorry, I'm a dinosaur when it comes to Twitter, but does this mean that to find RM twitter you have to stumble across it on someone's twitter account who is following him? If so, wouldn't discovering who the source is give us a clue as to what this is all about?
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3996727;

You're right, the average viewer would have no idea about the picture, but for those at fort, they would understand. Maybe MF put it out there to deliberately throw off sleuthers? Just a thought. TP have gone to great lengths this season to keep everyone guessing..
    I don't have any idea who "in the know" is. So does it tell who F1 is? Does it counter the rags info or confirm? Is it to throw off the few people who could even place that pic to be in Bora Bora and point to Chris? Does it lead us to believe something so that we will be surprised at the true ending??

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3996736;
    Sorry, I'm a dinosaur when it comes to Twitter, but does this mean that to find RM twitter you have to stumble across it on someone's twitter account who is following him? If so, wouldn't discovering who the source is give us a clue as to what this is all about?
    Someone on the abc site brought it up and people thought it was fake. But, that pic proves that is Roberto's twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996739;
    I don't have any idea who "in the know" is. So does it tell who F1 is? Does it counter the rags info or confirm? Is it to throw off the few people who could even place that pic to be in Bora Bora and point to Chris? Does it lead us to believe something so that we will be surprised at the true ending??
    If this picture really is a plant, it is all just more misdirection and misinformation coming our way. I don't know what's going on (umm understatement here ) but the more this ridiculousness with "Chris is the Bach! Roberto is the F1!" nonsense goes on, the more I'm convinced neither of those things is true. I don't know what is legit, but this is all just too much in favor of Chris Bach and Roberto F1 on behalf of TPTB.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996741;
    Someone on the abc site brought it up and people thought it was fake. But, that pic proves that is Roberto's twitter.
    Assuming the person is legit and not a plant, how did they come across it?
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3996736;
    Basically, yeah, you'd have to stumble across it on someone else's Twitter.

So, you'd go through the follower/following lists of every member of this season's cast...and see what turns up. Not that that isn't something the people who sleuth here do, but if my memory is right, that's NOT how this Twitter was uncovered. A FORT poster brought it forward. I'm no expert, but in my mind, that pic was pretty obscure.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I tracked down the posts when Roberto's twitter picture was posted on FORT. All of this took place in this thread - Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers* on July 7.

Emusha posted the picture and tied it into Bora Bora here. In that post she credited peacemar33 for telling her about Roberto's twitter account.

Over the next page of posts people noticed that several Californian's, many with locked twitter accounts, were already following Roberto.

That's when noonesfan44 came forward with a lot of key information about Roberto's twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3968425;
    No MF did not. I have been following along with my 9 GF Roberto's twitter for 2 weeks now and even told Peacemar about it back then. Nothing fake about the people on there.
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3968431;
    And I would be one of them along with my friends and we are all very happily married. We are just fans of Berto's that's all.

I told Peacemar about it and she followed also.
    Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3968453;
    A friend of mine that works for the alphabet network. Too bad it couldn't stay hidden much longer.....LOL Say hi to Peacemar. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3968458;
    It is as legit as it come Emusha. No tricks, conspiracy theories, nothing but a simple Twitter account.
    Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3968458;
    I know we saw that but my friends and I have to keep telling ourselves, he picked no one. This way we won't be disappointed and it will be a HUGE surprise if it is BERTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3996751;
    Assuming the person is legit and not a plant, how did they come across it?
    I don't read that site, so I just know that it was studied to death and found to be in Bora Bora Nui.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996730;
    I remember TY pointing his camera at the person who was recording the footage we saw...this leads me to think that each person got a camera - the guys could have kept it after those trips? - This is my speculation

the main point is the profile picture on twitter is a file uploaded onto twitter from a file with the name "Screen_shot_2010-06-21_at_10_37_33_PM"

someone said that screencapping software usually uses this format to name images captured from film

When did filming end and the show started.