Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996683;
    twitter itself is modern technology...

the way they'd inundated us with scs before portugal and how they're giving us nothing right now makes me think they are definitely 100% aware of the fact SC are used heavily by sleuthers...the fact that the twitter pic file name starts with 'screencap' is a giveaway that it comes from video footage of some sort most likely from the camera device roberto was given along with the other guys but the name points to it being extracted using screencaping software possibly available to the producers...

this is interesting info - thanks for sharing!
    Video device? They don't seem to have gotten cameras after the trip...otherwise, why nothing from their cameras?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996700;
    Video device? They don't seem to have gotten cameras after the trip...otherwise, why nothing from their cameras?
    remember the guys were recording eachother on the plane etc. on the way to turkey/portugal etc?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996708;
    remember the guys were recording eachother on the plane etc. on the way to turkey/portugal etc?
    Yeah, but that's as a group and they used the footage.

So if (guessing) 10 million people watch....???....I don't think 100,000 of them got to his Twitter.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I decided to share the info that was given to me after several longtime posters here at fort came to the same conclusion I did about the twitter pic. Nothing I posted in any way is going to give us the ending. It is just information to sleuth on for those that wish to do so. I understand that some people will dismiss it or not care about it and that is ok too. But we have talked to death every little thing that has been printed, said & shown to us and this was something new to go on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996698;
    Well, there are 300 people reading FORT right now. So

(300 FORTers / 11,000,000 viewers) * 100% = 0.00272727273

.003% of the audience. Solid clue.

Was this season edited and planned out by monkeys?
    Monkeys throwing suitcases around in an airplane cargo hold.

Seriously, if they would just loosen up a bit with legit SCs we would have enough to occupy our minds.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996712;
    I decided to share the info that was given to me after several longtime posters here at fort came to the same conclusion I did about the twitter pic. Nothing I posted in any way is going to give us the ending. It is just information to sleuth on for those that wish to do so. I understand that some people will dismiss it or not care about it and that is ok too. But we have talked to death every little thing that has been printed, said & shown to us and this was something new to go on.
    Oh, we've talked about this one too.

Heck, I'm still not getting the pics for the finale episode with those caps of her crying and the lying in the bed one.

Right. Who knows?

Well his Twitter is seen by less than 1% for sure.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996719;
    Oh, we've talked about this one too.

Heck, I'm still not getting the pics for the finale episode with those caps of her crying and the lying in the bed one.
    ....As our darling Reid would say...."It just doesn't make sense...."

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996709;
    Yeah, but that's as a group and they used the footage.
    I remember TY pointing his camera at the person who was recording the footage we saw...this leads me to think that each person got a camera - the guys could have kept it after those trips? - This is my speculation

the main point is the profile picture on twitter is a file uploaded onto twitter from a file with the name "Screen_shot_2010-06-21_at_10_37_33_PM"

someone said that screencapping software usually uses this format to name images captured from film
    Team Alibeartito