Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

The twitter picture was figured out to be in Bora Bora Nui. That's all we know. It his legit twitter pic and it obviously was a good memory form him to use it. That's all I can take from it for now, unless it can be figured out when it was taken.

I'm focused on the black shirt pic with whether it was taken during the day or night.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

twitter itself is modern technology...

the way they'd inundated us with scs before portugal and how they're giving us nothing right now makes me think they are definitely 100% aware of the fact SC are used heavily by sleuthers...the fact that the twitter pic file name starts with 'screencap' is a giveaway that it comes from video footage of some sort most likely from the camera device roberto was given along with the other guys but the name points to it being extracted using screencaping software possibly available to the producers...

this is interesting info - thanks for sharing!
    Team Alibeartito

Regarding the Twitter pic:

It looks like artificial lighting rather than sunlight to me.

He doesn't look as scruffy as he might if it were morning.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3996672;
    So what is in the Twitter picture that would need one "to be up on modern technology to pick up on it" ?
    If you do not own a computer then you won't be able to see the picture of happy Roberto, lol. That's how I take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3996677;
    Chicagoowl, I completely agree and get where you're coming from. This facebook picture that Ed had was one of the biggest clues last year. Doing the same thing this year isn't necessarily sneaky or suspenseful, in fact, it is leading us to believe she chose Roberto when in the end she won't. All of these mind games are too much.
    Right, plus Ed's picture was on his FB. Way more casual viewers saw his FB as so many post on TBette's FB. Here it is a Twitter picture that likely no one would have seen if weren't tipped off to it. So, uhh, what's the point? I don't understand.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3996678;
    well the average viewer would have no idea about this Roberto Twitter pic or the significance it may have, so it is sneaky if it actually is a clue....
    How many people are actually likely to see this Twitter pic?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3996653;
    I just assumed that he spent the night because Ali wrote in her blog that at 5:30 am they moved from the FS to her hotel because it had air conditioning .... to me that looks like spending the night.
    That was on the Fantasy date. They went back to her room because the power went off at 4AM, and by 5 it had reached 100 degrees. She said that Roberto couldn't believe her room was so messy. She had clothes all over the floor.

Trista and Ryan spent the night together on the FD and then again after they had met her parents in St. Louis. Ryan complained bitterly that they wouldn't let him stay overnight after the LCD. He didn't like to go back one step.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996688;
    If you do not own a computer then you won't be able to see it and get the clue? lol That's how I take it.
    You'd need more than that, you'd most likely have to backtrack from someone else's followers/followings to get to it.....because Roberto's twitter doesn't have his surname attached to it. I don't think a straightforward "Roberto Martinez" twitter or Google search will turn it up.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3996691;
    Well, there are 300 people reading FORT right now. So

(300 FORTers / 11,000,000 viewers) * 100% = 0.00272727273

.003% of the audience. Solid clue.

Was this season edited and planned out by monkeys?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3996691;
    According to the info posted,

This clue was placed and less than 1% of the viewers have a chance to catch it
    You'd need more than that, you'd most likely have to backtrack from someone else's followers/followings to get to it.....because Roberto's twitter doesn't have his surname attached to it. I don't think a straightforward "Roberto Martinez" twitter or Google search will turn it up.
    I know, but I was just pointing out that you would need to at least own a computer for it to be possible to see the picture.