Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3996640;

About the bold comment...
    So have you seen heard Ali giving out hints or clues in her interviews. Could her comment made in Spanish on GL show last night be the kind of hint she might give out for an example towards RM . What about her sharing that RM's mom told her hold to make a special dish for him? I am racking my brain to think of any references she made about a particular guy that may show some favoritism. These are 2 that come to mind. HMMMMM?

Since getting this info I have gone back to read as many interviews as I can and I do think she has dropped a few hints. I think she is more positive and she actually sounds very happy. The one thing that made me pause and wonder if she might be pointing to RM is the shout out in spanish on GL.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3996653;
    I just assumed that he spent the night because Ali wrote in her blog that at 5:30 am they move from the FS to her hotel because it had air conditioning .... to me that looks like spending the night.

Makes sense to me. Will someone explain all this to me in a simple fashion because maybe I'm dense. So this photo of RM in the white t-shirt is supposed to prove that he's F1? Just like the twitter photo of Ed last year? What's the big deal? What's so suspenseful and sneaky about that? I think TPTB think that we all believe she will pick no one and we will be surprised that she picks Roberto... Unless they put this pic out of Roberto to make us think she picks him but she actually picks Chris. Please explain your thoughts in plain english.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996664;
    Since getting this info I have gone back to read as many interviews as I can and I do think she has dropped a few hints. I think she is more positive and she actually sounds very happy. The one thing that made me pause and wonder if she might be pointing to RM is the shout out in spanish on GL.
    I put zero stock into demeanor and words from interviews and blogs. They're meant to be misleading. I'm too tired to start pulling up specific examples right now, but definitely in Jill & Jason's seasons there were many examples of this. I didn't watch Fake Jake's season, but from what I read his interviews were very misleading as well.

FORT Fanatic

So what is in the Twitter picture that would need one "to be up on modern technology to pick up on it" ?
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3996648;
    I'm not at all surprised to see Roberto in yet another shirt in Bora Bora. How many shirts did he sweat through at the FD? Three? He's got to get through the MTP, ring shopping, LCD at least before the FRC. We have SCs of a couple of shirts that might be worn for these occasions. I'm sure he went through plenty more. This is just another shirt he wore pre-FRC. We probably will never see this on air.
    Thank you. This is craziness. How can we possibly "sleuth" something like this out? Go through his packing list?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3996667;
    Makes sense to me. Will someone explain all this to me in a simple fashion because maybe I'm dense. So this photo of RM in the white t-shirt is supposed to prove that he's F1? Just like the twitter photo of Ed last year? What's the big deal? What's so suspenseful and sneaky about that? I think TPTB think that we all believe she will pick no one and we will be surprised that she picks Roberto... Unless they put this pic out of Roberto to make us think she picks him but she actually picks Chris. Please explain your thoughts in plain english.
    Do we know who posted this pic of Roberto in Bora Bora on Twitter? That might help if we know whose picture it is.

If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996547;
    9Comments edited out because my post is strictly about the pic.

Is it possible that they are napping. It looks to me like RM's eyes are definitely closed, and maybe Ali's too.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-22-2010 at 02:36 PM.

Chicagoowl, I completely agree and get where you're coming from. This facebook picture that Ed had was one of the biggest clues last year. Doing the same thing this year isn't necessarily sneaky or suspenseful, in fact, it is leading us to believe she chose Roberto when in the end she won't. All of these mind games are too much.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3996667;
    well the average viewer would have no idea about this Roberto Twitter pic or the significance it may have, so it is sneaky if it actually is a clue....

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3996668;
    I put zero stock into demeanor and words from interviews and blogs. They're meant to be misleading. I'm too tired to start pulling up specific examples right now, but definitely in Jill & Jason's seasons there were many examples of this. I didn't watch Fake Jake's season, but from what I read his interviews were very misleading as well.
    What you're trying to say is that you don't feel like shouting it from the rooftops right now?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.