Page 101 of 230 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2294

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3996634;
    These are the kinds of things we don't just throw out there and then walk away. We need to really look at all of it carefully. I remember when the picture first surfaced somebody asked about a white t-shirt underneath, and somebody answered that it would have shown through. Also, as much as he sweats, it would have been way too hot.

Now, Ed asked to stay under very unusual circumstances. I watched Trista's season on a rerun on a cable channel a couple of years ago, and I think maybe somebody might have stayed over, but I just don't remember that being done as a matter of practice. The LCD is an evening date, not an all nighter.
    I think it was sleuthed for quite a while in the Roberto thread, but no conclusive evidence could be reached.

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996593;
    [B]- Expect Ali to turn slightly more defensive in her blogs.
    - Ali has been given the green light to be more upbeat and coy in her interviews. She can start dropping hints.
    About the bold comment...
    So TexMav, have you seen or heard Ali giving out hints or clues in her interviews? Could her comment made in Spanish on GL show last night be the kind of hint she might give out for an example towards RM? What about her sharing that RM's mom told her hold to make a special dish for him? I am racking my brain to think of any references she made about a particular guy that may show some favoritism. These are 2 that come to mind. HMMMMM?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-22-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Can anyone tell what type of light is showing in the bed pic? Sunlight or electric?

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3996628;
    Nah.. they wouldn't give away the end and then have the rose ceremony....
    unless when it finally comes to the rose ceremony, she breaks up with him, that would still give a surprise ending

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3996591;
    Thanks for sharing TxMav10. So essentially, what you are saying that TPTB wants the viewers to believe that things are not going well for Roberto, hence the sad photo in the black shirt on the bed with Ali in Bora Bora. However, someone outside ABC, like his family/friends (people in the know) posted the contrary photo on Twitter (modern technology) to counter the message that ABC was portraying? The counter message is that Roberto is indeed very happy with the end result while he was still in Bora Bora and that this is the clue to the ending? Can you clarify this?
    I would think that would a violation of Robertos contract to keep quiet about the show. I don't see that accidently happening unless TP wanted it to happen. The same goes for him moving to CA, I wouldn't think that they would allow anything like that to happen until after the FRC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996547;
    I received some information a couple of days ago and I have been talking with several very helpful longtime fort posters and getting their opinions and advice. I have decided to share the info. I want to go on record and say I have no favorite and I believe she picked niether of the F2. But I have done some sleuthing and this is my best guess.

- Expect Ali to turn slightly more defensive in her blogs.
    - Ali has been given the green light to be more upbeat and coy in her interviews. She can start dropping hints.
    - The edit this year was purposely misleading....a mix of all seasons if you will.

And here is where the sleuthing came in:

-Around the end of June a huge clue was put out by people in the know. You would need to be up on modern technology to pick up on it. This clue was placed and less than 1% of the viewers have a chance to catch it. It is a counter punch if you will at the info released by ABC. A fun little tease!!

After a lot of rereading interviews and threads and looking at some of the great work done her by our long term sleuths I believe the last clue to be this.

Most everyone has seen these two pictures. But the words counter punch just leapt out at me. Compare the two. Most think RM looks mad in the cap, he is wearing black and has his arm under his head. It has been sleuthed to be in Bora Bora. The twitter pic he is happy, he is wearing white and has the opposite arm under his head. It has been sleuthed to be in Bora Bora.

I am tossing this out there for those that enjoy the sleuth and want to give their thoughts. Also I want to make it clear that I was not told how the season ends. Just the info I have shared here.

I'm not at all surprised to see Roberto in yet another shirt in Bora Bora. How many shirts did he sweat through at the FD? Three? He's got to get through the MTP, ring shopping, LCD at least before the FRC. We have SCs of a couple of shirts that might be worn for these occasions. I'm sure he went through plenty more. This is just another shirt he wore pre-FRC. We probably will never see this on air.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996606;
    I really don't get the bold, how do we KNOW this isn't during filming? He couldn't have had another shirt underneath the black? He could not have changed from the MTP in black to the white for LCD? What if he asked her to spend the night like Ed did and she agreed?
    ETA: A few more scenarios. They had their time on the bed, then an LCD activity, and in between he changed shirts. He was gross and changed shirts in between dates. He spilled something on his shirt during LCD and had to change. Seriously, it's infinite.
    I just assumed that he spent the night because Ali wrote in her blog that at 5:30 am they moved from the FS to her hotel because it had air conditioning .... to me that looks like spending the night.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fan

I think she snuck to his room like 007.

Does anybody recall exactly how the twitpic came to light? Wasn't there an ABC employee involved in tipping off a poster and the group of friends with whom she watches the show? Soemthing like that??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

In the Tweeted photo Roberto looks relaxed, cool and glowing as opposed to dripping with sweat! So this is a significant difference from the FD where he was suffering from the heat and a possible case of the nerves. He also looks very tanned and blushed with sun as compared to him looking pale at the RC. So we can conclude that he was in an air conditioned room, his anti-perspirant was working and he likes to lay down with his arm under his head.