Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

- Expect Ali to turn slightly more defensive in her blogs.
    - Ali has been given the green light to be more upbeat and coy in her interviews. She can start dropping hints.
    - The edit this year was purposely misleading....a mix of all seasons if you will.

-Around the end of June a huge clue was put out by people in the know. You would need to be up on modern technology to pick up on it. This clue was placed and less than 1% of the viewers have a chance to catch it. It is a counter punch if you will at the info released by ABC. A fun little tease!!

This is the info that was shared with me. The last part is really the only one that could be sleuthed. I think what fits best with that is the cap vs the twitter picture.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996593;
    - Ali has been given the green light to be more upbeat and coy in her interviews. She can start dropping hints.
    - The edit this year was purposely misleading....a mix of all seasons if you will.

-Around the end of June a huge clue was put out by people in the know. You would need to be up on modern technology to pick up on it. This clue was placed and less than 1% of the viewers have a chance to catch it. It is a counter punch if you will at the info released by ABC. A fun little tease!!

This is the info that was shared with me. The last part is really the only one that could be sleuthed. I think what fits best with that is the cap vs the twitter picture.
    Ahh. I see. So you have no idea either. I would agree the Twitter pic is then the counter punch but it doesn't indicate anything to me. They've only released one sad pic of them, the others are all cuddling and riding jetskis.

The blog and interview parts have turned out to be true already.

The misleading edit? Umm. They've told us that Chris is the Bach and Roberto is probably the F1. So I'm going to go with single, still.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996585;
    No sweat showing in that cap to me.

It looks like it's morning/getting up in the twitter pic.

Is that daylight or electric light source in the bed pic?
    They don't spend the night at the LCD.
    We can't place HOW we have that picture of a smiling Roberto in Bora Bora at a time other than his scheduled LCD with Ali which is in the black shirt.

The modern technology part of the clue is that it is part of Twitter.

It is counter to the somber pic that is the LCD.

He is obviously very happy in this picture that we can't place.

Why is he so happy? When was this picture taken? By whom? Under what circumstances?

Let's sleuth!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3996601;
    They don't spend the night at the LCD.
    We can't place HOW we have that picture of a smiling Roberto in Bora Boara at a time other than his scheduled LCD with Ali which is in the black shirt.

The modern technology part of the clue is that it is part of Twitter.

It is counter to the somber pic that is the LCD.

He is obviously very happy in this picture that we can't place.

Why is he so happy? When was this picture taken? By whom? Under what circumstances?

Let's sleuth!
    I really don't get the bold, how do we KNOW this isn't during filming? He couldn't have had another shirt underneath the black? He could not have changed from the MTP in black to the white for LCD? What if he asked her to spend the night like Ed did and she agreed?

ETA: A few more scenarios. They had their time on the bed, then an LCD activity, and in between he changed shirts. He was gross and changed shirts in between dates. He spilled something on his shirt during LCD and had to change. Seriously, it's infinite.
    Last edited by Alanna; 07-21-2010 at 11:16 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Could the Twitter picture of Roberto be photoshopped ... he looks like he is hanging over the side of the bed.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996606;
    I really don't get the bold, how do we KNOW this isn't during filming? He couldn't have had another shirt underneath the black? He could not have changed from the MTP in black to the white for LCD? What if he asked her to spend the night like Ed did and she agreed?
    MTP is the blue plaid shirt & white/beige shorts with Ali in off the shoulder dress.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996593;

That sounds like the twitter picture and not the bora bora scs right?? wow so they planted THAT as a clue as well! wow I think I underestimated TPTB and now any comment on fb pages or twitter about sightings etc. are questionable to me if they go a far as to plant this profile picture no wonder it said 'screencap' under the picture file name!
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Maybe she lets Chris go (possible crying scene with Chris) and that night she tells Roberto that she let Chris go (the black shirt/serious look). Then they get to spend a few more days in Bora Bora together like Don said (the happy picture). Then they have a rose ceremony just for Roberto. It could also explain 3 weeks in Tahiti/Bora Bora area.

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3996623;
    Maybe she lets Chris go (possible crying scene with Chris) and that night she tells Roberto that she let Chris go (the black shirt/serious look). Then they get to spend a few more days in Bora Bora together like Don said (the happy picture). Then they have a rose ceremony just for Roberto. It could also explain 3 weeks in Tahiti/Bora Bora area.

Nah.. they wouldn't give away the end and then have the rose ceremony....
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996606;
    These are the kinds of things we don't just throw out there and then walk away. We need to really look at all of it carefully. I remember when the picture first surfaced somebody asked about a white t-shirt underneath, and somebody answered that it would have shown through. Also, as much as he sweats, it would have been way too hot.

Now, Ed asked to stay under very unusual circumstances. I watched Trista's season on a rerun on a cable channel a couple of years ago, and I think maybe somebody might have stayed over, but I just don't remember that being done as a matter of practice. The LCD is an evening date, not an all nighter.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?